Pages:
Author

Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue - page 19. (Read 117592 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Well, the dev promised me honesty. What is honest about a dev promoting his coin at 2k sats, screaming that it's cheap? I trusted Mario with my BTC. And what's left? Just 2 BTC worth of crap. I invested 20 BTC in this coin because the dev told me this was cheap.

So I demand a pump from him. I have mouths to feed.

Haha this is so stupid. Always DYOR, never buy/sell just because of someone told you!

20 btc is not tiny money! Learn to trade please.

I like nimbus but this is very average coin, never invest so much in weak/average coin....
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Hi all, due the October 20 be in a monday, we will do the tournament on October 26!

We need donations to increase the prize, can you help?

We are improving our network and system... thanks all for help us!

Can you pump the coin please, or buy my NMB at 2k, then I will support your illegal gambling site tournament.

Can you not buy a shitcoin at 2k and then complain about it as you hold it all the way down to 200?

Well, the dev promised me honesty. What is honest about a dev promoting his coin at 2k sats, screaming that it's cheap? I trusted Mario with my BTC. And what's left? Just 2 BTC worth of crap. I invested 20 BTC in this coin because the dev told me this was cheap.

So I demand a pump from him. I have mouths to feed.
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Hi all, due the October 20 be in a monday, we will do the tournament on October 26!

Can you pump the coin please, or buy my NMB at 2k, then I will support your illegal gambling site tournament.

Can you not buy a shitcoin at 2k and then complain about it as you hold it all the way down to 200?
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
http://fairpumps.net/blockchain-pumps/

Guys vote pump for nimbus. 5 pm est.

legendary

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado

Activity: 190
lol, i feel for the ones who bought at 2k, but dnt worry NMB is a coin to hold.  Grin Grin Grin Grin

I bought 800 Sat Sad Is it rises at least to around 1k?
Activity: 89
lol, i feel for the ones who bought at 2k, but dnt worry NMB is a coin to hold.  Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 86
Hey dev when will you put up the promised buy support?

Where I promisse buy support?

I don't know, you said it somewhere. You better put it up mister, right now. I want to get rid of my NMB at reasonable price (2k).

What a creep.
Activity: 118

I don't know, you said it somewhere. You better put it up mister, right now. I want to get rid of my NMB at reasonable price (2k).

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Since nimbus is worth jack shit atm, and tbh, it has nothing offering us except some poker thing.

Its better to dump now or put them away and wait Roll Eyes

I'd rather play poker with grains of sand, since it's worth way more than NMB at this moment. I'm pretty pissed at the dev. He promised support and a pump, there's nothing fair about this coin, it's all a lie!

I think, you should be more patient with dev. On his Twitter Profile, he wrote that he is a pumper.....so my guess is that he will pump the shit out of this dead coin.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 924
dev promised pump and buy support ?? never...
the only 'non-kosher' thing i can point is......the dev twittering at 5.9 encouraging 'buy while cheap' when it was *5 to *10 than now..

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Since nimbus is worth jack shit atm, and tbh, it has nothing offering us except some poker thing.

I'd rather play poker with grains of sand, since it's worth way more than NMB at this moment. I'm pretty pissed at the dev. He promised support and a pump, there's nothing fair about this coin, it's all a lie!
legendary

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Activity: 175
Merit: 150
Coin Developer

Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

legendary

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Blackjack site is not working >?
Blackjack site was hacked as i read before so im not sure whats going on there, its probably offline now i think.

Oh cool, Free play but cant deposit Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1484
Blackjack site is not working >?
Blackjack site was hacked as i read before so im not sure whats going on there, its probably offline now i think.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Its not scam guys but long pow, so mining will last few months still. I also bought at over 400 satoshi price and holding my coins (no other choice). I heard Android/ios wallets and other tools being developed for Nimbus as well as poker site, so best bet for now is to hold your coins and buy more if you have spare btc. Im buying more nimbus with my trading profit at these crazy low price. Smiley
legendary
i dont understand why people buy early this month at 2k if it is destined to crash
and still some buying now
should i sell my coins while they still worth a few dollars ?
Activity: 208
Our date to First Nimbus Poker Battle:

October 20. Prepare to win Bitcoin playing Poker with Nimbus chips!

Jow mate, why do you put the date at octobre the 20th... That is a monday:(
legendary
Does multipool can not be canceled? I gave up. Continuous fall.

me too
let multipool mine it by themselves

And let them fill your buy orders

my buy orders ?
if it will continue this way its probably going for a delist...
Pages:
Jump to: