Pages:
Author

Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue - page 40. (Read 117616 times)

legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1000
ok what do you get out of makeing this honest coin tell me mr no premine?
Why do you want your question to be answered actually? When your true intention is not to support but just FUD and get cheap coins or may be you are hired with .5 btc for your investors? lol If you are really that interested to know in details then read OP, also take time to read posts in the thread. Dev has no time for low life fucking trolls.. He is working on coding poker tournament right now if you want to know, you can buy some nimbus and sit on poker table for competition when its ready Wink
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
ok what do you get out of makeing this honest coin tell me mr no premine?
Activity: 359
Merit: 270

i did see it. i still am not clear on what it actually does and why i would spend my money on a coin that has no new ideas??
[/quote]

So what "new ideas" does, say, the US dollar have that the Peso doesn't?  New ideas are fine, but trust is more important, and the dev has, so far, given no reason not to trust him.

On the positive side, I guess the fact that the FUDers have arrived means NMB is starting to be noticed =)
Activity: 182
This coin will end up like the rest, it's the way it plays.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
please, see the first topic, all you need to know is there.

i did see it. i still am not clear on what it actually does and why i would spend my money on a coin that has no new ideas??
Straight answer, dont buy. We dont need you. GTFO you sick troll

your so rude you know nothing about crypto i havent even started fuding yet dont you know by me saying all this randome stuff it gets people interested if i wanted to stuff it up i would simply post the link to the hidden premine i have already found but hey you dont nneed me hey
Yes you are right, I know nothing about how to discredit others work and FUD. You already showed your true character, so yes im rude to you. This community doesnt need your help. You can go to your little hole Wink

I  do not like to entertain fud, but I challenge you to show a single coin thats hidden premine.

your so rude you know nothing about crypto i havent even started fuding yet dont you know by me saying all this randome stuff it gets people interested if i wanted to stuff it up i would simply post the link to the hidden premine i have already found but hey you dont nneed me hey
Yes you are right, I know nothing about how to discredit others work and FUD. You already showed your true character, so yes im rude to you. This community doesnt need your help. You can go to your little hole Wink

what communities the numbus 2000 wizard community ? you and the dev have now made this coin my little experiment i will crush this coin

This is not my coin, its community coin, plz go and read ANN first page. Its No-PREMINE/HIDDENMINE/INSTAMINE/IPO/ICO
Hey sr. machado,

Can you try to get the poker tournament on late saterday afternoon/early saterday evening? I would like to play, but I cant in weekdays.

We are working on it hard, we will have short info about this today.
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Growcoin Chief

well thats a bit of a sad statement... The dev is a guy who checked lots of other coins on hidden stuff... Suprnova  always researches his stuff before adding a pool.. sorry.. I dont believe you mate Wink
legendary
Whatever, keep crying!!  Grin

what communities the numbus 2000 wizard community ? you and the dev have now made this coin my little experiment i will crush this coin
legendary

Activity: 139
Hey sr. machado,

Can you try to get the poker tournament on late saterday afternoon/early saterday evening? I would like to play, but I cant in weekdays.
legendary

Activity: 140

Personal Message.. Report to Moderator please!

Haha

His crew pmsl

arz
Activity: 261

Personal Message.. Report to Moderator please!

i have many more accounts to fud you on

Kid, fud is fudded to those scammy coin, not the coin that community loves, what a joker!!! Dev please remove his posts
Wow this coin is awsome I can do so much hey like send coins and stuff wow. Much coin, very innovation.

Dev is engrish your first language?

yes good point sir @dev could you tell us the buying point of this coin

regards darkslash
Activity: 294
Wow this coin is awsome I can do so much hey like send coins and stuff wow. Much coin, very innovation.

Dev is engrish your first language?
Pages:
Jump to: