Pages:
Author

Topic: Nimbuscoin [PROJECT CLOSED] - lacked money to continue - page 42. (Read 117616 times)

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
the wallet can not be downloaded?
不能,下载不了。有问题。根本没有维护。
just a scammer?

download works fine for me. stop FUD
this is the most fair coin i had opportunity to mine on low difficulty this month.
developer seems legit, wrote my donation TX without i mentioned it

price already increase since i sold
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
the coin launched without an available wallet?
不能,下载不了。有问题。根本没有维护。
just a scammer?
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
I've been mining on hash link the whole time. Should have solo mined. Only have 8gh anyway and 27000 nimbus
me too, on solo i could maybe have more coins... pool is working fine (most of the times)
I think yesterday it was down for awhile - so need to setup failover pool
only ~3.5MH/s of X15...
my GPUs don't like this algo
still very nice profit on these prices...

so it wasn't bots dumping
it was me with my 15k coins Smiley

anyway good coin, fair,  i continue to mine !
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
There is good price on the Bittscam, but unfortunately bots are actived too and the price manipulation has started. Due to this no chance to sell on highest price, because the bots immediately put lower price than me/we.  Sad  Except the pump, but it is an other story...
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
I've been mining on hash link the whole time. Should have solo mined. Only have 8gh anyway and 27000 nimbus
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Damn! Hashrate just doubled! Tongue

It was fun solomining while it lasted.  Gotta mine as much as we can before multipools hit this.
Damn! Hashrate just doubled! Tongue
If someone can translate what I mean please do
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Twitter: @leandrogmachado
Awesome yes there are way more forums to advertise on. Also we need to contact madbitcoins on YouTube, he might can do a interview with you on his show.

I do not speak in english well.. Tongue

Need be in text! Tongue
Your coin is a breath of fresh air in a sea of crapcoins. Good night my friend Grin Grin Grin

I even have a insider at cryptsy and might can get Vern on board
Awesome yes there are way more forums to advertise on. Also we need to contact madbitcoins on YouTube, he might can do a interview with you on his show.
Well I have a degree in marketing from Nicholls state in louisiana. Lets use social media to our advantage, have teams of people to post on forums, and Facebook and whatnot, advertising poker and how fair our coin is and community. We should have weekly poker tournaments, that alone gives nimbus constant value

Sure, now we are developing the Poker System and our twitter have a guy that is advertising.
You know forums and community to advertise?

I'll PM you tomorrow, now I'll sleep, 01AM here on Brazil.

Thank you
Well I have a degree in marketing from Nicholls state in louisiana. Lets use social media to our advantage, have teams of people to post on forums, and Facebook and whatnot, advertising poker and how fair our coin is and community. We should have weekly poker tournaments, that alone gives nimbus constant value
Holy crap I'm so happy with bittrex!  I've been mining from the beginning and love this fair coin. We are really gonna do this guys. Sr. What can I do to help pm me!

Hi mate, what you can do?

We have various works to done! Smiley

Thank you
Holy crap I'm so happy with bittrex!  I've been mining from the beginning and love this fair coin. We are really gonna do this guys. Sr. What can I do to help pm me!
arz
Activity: 261
    Guys follow Nimbuscoin in TWITTER for the updates, please retweeet posts and help us reach maximum people--> https://twitter.com/NimbusCoin

Thanks   

Arz is our volunteer, he have direct contact with me guys. Thank you
The new platform!!! No banker coins always die!!!SCAMCOIN!!!!新平台!!!没有庄家的硬币总是要死的!!!骗子硬币

HuhHuhHuh??

Can you proof any scam or just write?
I speak the truth. This coin is not money speculation, miners dug coins to dumping, falling prices is inevitable.我说的事实。这个硬币没资金炒作,矿工挖出的币要倾销,价格不断下降是必然的。
Dev with real long term plan/vision do not get distracted with the rise and fall of prices, If dev sticks to his plan the average price will ultimately will be uptrend in graph. You can see Honesty of dev by goin thru his earlier posts. By the way its No-premine/instamine/ninja/ico/ipo and pow phase is for almost 6 months so there is no question this coins is a P&D. FUD is inevitable, Thanks Cheesy
资金在哪里?我没看到。这不是黄金!!!!没有资金炒作,只能是不值一文Where is the money? I didn't see. This is not a gold!!!! No money speculation, is not worth a farthing

As I said, its just 2 weeks old, Dev is busy with many stuffs which isnt disclosed yet. Dev believes in "under promise, over delivery". So lets give time to dev for the developments.  If you are searching money right after launch like those instamine/ninjamine with very short POW phase coins, you are in wrong place.
Pages:
Jump to: