Pages:
Author

Topic: nimirum.org - on a mission to end online censorship with blockchain technology - page 3. (Read 7166 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 250
Who will invest, send me a PM and help me with refeere
Thx

I sent you a PM, what do you need help with?
legendary
Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000
Monte's facebook seems to redirect to an invalid link. Also, does anyone in the team have LinkedIn so we can look at the team's previous experiences?
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Who will invest, send me a PM and help me with refeere
Thx
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
no twitter bounties , they did paid stratis for twitter campaign i suppose!
Activity: 276
What's the diference between you and Steemit?

nimirum cares alot about security, it's not another one of those "social media" platforms where users earn money from. nimirum is for freedom of speech.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
What's the diference between you and Steemit?
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Referral Program:
7.5% Referral Program Payouts in BTC

It seems like a scam program, which offers so high referral program. Suspicious. Warnings!!! And no escrow??

Learn to speak proper english you fucking indian retard.
They said they pay out instantly for referrals, they paid out the signature bounties, what more do you want, them to come to your house and suck you off?

They explained why the referral program was so high in a previous post, I can't be bothered to find it, you are too stupid to learn anyway.

LOL, why you think he is an Indian? I think he should be an Irish.   Roll Eyes

I think he is also a indian who is telling indian a retard, that means he is scolding himself, but what you said is correct that Irishbeer name referes to some what Irish, and who is complaining, Mutha - is a indian name,

or it may be that they both know each other that is why he is scolding him as indian, but forgot that he is also an indian. Their should not be any racial messages , this is not good for you.

I don't know mutha, and i am not an Indian. I am an Irishman like hugelobster said, mutha is a retarded racist.
Activity: 139
good luck with ICO,project looks nice
Activity: 14
newsbtc article: http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/08/15/nimirum-org-mission-end-online-censorship-blockchain-technology/

Hi nimirum team
LOVE the project and idea, I sent you a PM with a question, reply when you get a second.

THANKS!
 Cool

Working on responding to PM's now.
Activity: 432
Hi nimirum team
LOVE the project and idea, I sent you a PM with a question, reply when you get a second.

THANKS!
 Cool
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002
Referral Program:

It seems like a scam program, which offers so high referral program. Suspicious. Warnings!!! And no escrow??

They said they pay out instantly for referrals, they paid out the signature bounties, what more do you want, them to come to your house and suck you off?

They explained why the referral program was so high in a previous post, I can't be bothered to find it, you are too stupid to learn anyway.

I think he is also a indian who is telling indian a retard, that means he is scolding himself, but what you said is correct that Irishbeer name referes to some what Irish, and who is complaining, Mutha - is a indian name,

or it may be that they both know each other that is why he is scolding him as indian, but forgot that he is also an indian. Their should not be any racial messages , this is not good for you.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Hello dev,
i have send you PM for the whitepaper, please check thanks  Smiley
Activity: 20
Referral Program:

Activity: 23
Referral Program:

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
As per our PM chat , here i have done the Hindi translation for Indian Altcoin Board, the link is :

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1585359.new#new

I am sending the Wallet Address in PM for the Translation Bounty.
Activity: 280
Activity: 175
CLOUT media.decentralised
I see nimirum has a good future.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I found nimirum on claimbtc.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
Hi,

I can do Hindi translation for Indian altcoin Board, Please give me the confirmation so that i can start the Hindi translation work for this project.
Pages:
Jump to: