Pages:
Author

Topic: nimirum.org - on a mission to end online censorship with blockchain technology - page 4. (Read 7166 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1046
Will tokets be needed in order to post on the forum?

Yes, you will need tokens but not that many and we will have a faucet which will give people enough to post atleast a few hundred times.
Ok for the faucet : over the 1 million tokens or withe a part of this 1 million ?
Nimirum will be sold on exchanges ?
Nimirum will be mineable ? PoW, or PoS or other ?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Vietnamese translation ready:
http://bitcoingarden.tk/forum/index.php?topic=9543

Thank you again for inviting me!

Why don't you add translations to the first post like other threads so everyone can see them?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Uncensored forum : why not.
But what's about spammers ou tolls ?

Spam, not going to be a problem. Trolls? They're everywhere, but you can simply block a user so you don't see their posts anymore (everyone else still does, though).

Yes, you will need tokens but not that many and we will have a faucet which will give people enough to post atleast a few hundred times.
legendary
Uncensored forum : why not.
But what's about spammers ou tolls ?
legendary
Conformement à your request, french translation is done : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1583882.new#new.

:-).
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000
Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

I can do translation of ANN (OP) to Croatian, (understandable many ex-yu countries as well).  That implies posting ann translated into our section of the forum, ofc.
If you are interested in that being made you are free to send me a PM confirming this.

cheers
Activity: 276

I think this may be this is the case, as it mentions that the tokens will be used for things like escrow transactions, but we will need to wait for official word from nimirum dev.

(I am no way associated with nimirum, and my word is not official, I am just a supporter)
Activity: 724
Merit: 500
25% bonus ends in 2 days!
Activity: 924
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Do u need a portuguese translation?

Can i do this for u?

Cya
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Activity: 378
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
We are only asking for bounty and probably buys in and dump the coin, what needed to ask is, why does this coin needed to be listed as ico, ico coins have done so many damages recently.

We created an ICO because we figured that it's the best way to fund development of the project. We will not be making money off of it, so I don't think there is any other way we could fund enough money to complete the development.

The platform could get a lot of interest for those who are into webmasters stuff. Base on what you've explained, the OP who created a moderated thread can still delete the posts yet not on blockchain ledger, correct?

Posts will never be deleted, but if a post is reported enough it can be marked as spam. All this does is show a warning before the post is unmasked.

We are only asking for bounty and probably buys in and dump the coin, what needed to ask is, why does this coin needed to be listed as ico, ico coins have done so many damages recently.

What I don't like about this project is the refer of a think
The refer is 7.5% and it seems to be the highest i have seen and i dont think anything is wrong with that but the problem is when the dev go away with peoples funds without fulfilling his promise.

Referral commissions have no time requirement. If you refer someone today and earn btc, we will pay you within 48 hours. Considering everything, we believe if a user is able to refer someone who invests they deserve at least 7.5%.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

What I don't like about this project is the refer of a think
The refer is 7.5% and it seems to be the highest i have seen and i dont think anything is wrong with that but the problem is when the dev go away with peoples funds without fulfilling his promise.
Pages:
Jump to: