Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸 NINJA ⚔ NINJACOIN ⚔ POS ⚔ LAUNCHED ⚔ STAKE ⚔ IN-WALLET ADS IN DEVELOPMENT 💸 - page 6. (Read 14775 times)

Activity: 365
Merit: 300
Another IGotSpots scam coin. Avoid.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★YoBit.Net★ 200+ Coins Exchange & Dice
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!! LET'S GET SOME TRADES GOING AND SHOW C-CEX THEY MADE A GREAT DECISION!!!!

Nice, good job dev!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
GREAT NEWS EVERYONE!! LET'S GET SOME TRADES GOING AND SHOW C-CEX THEY MADE A GREAT DECISION!!!!

legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1054
CPU Web Mining 🕸️ on webmining.io
And i still didn't stake once.
Pile up that stake weight!

BLOCK TIME LONGER THAN MOST COINS AT 5 MINUTES SO WILL FEEL MORE RARE BUT IS EQUALLY RARE FOR ENTIRE NETWORK. MY STAKES SLOWED A LOT NOW TOO

Likewise, much less frequent now. Seems to be working well, though

BLOCK TIME LONGER THAN MOST COINS AT 5 MINUTES SO WILL FEEL MORE RARE BUT IS EQUALLY RARE FOR ENTIRE NETWORK. MY STAKES SLOWED A LOT NOW TOO
Activity: 272
Merit: 310
Selling 500,000 Ninja for 1 BTC. Will send to you in 100 transactions so you stake like a boss. PM me.
Activity: 466
Merit: 250
GOOD PROGRESS BEING MADE ON THE WALLET BUT I NEED TO TAKE A BREAK FROM THAT FOR NOW
WILL START ON WEBSITE WORK SOON TO GIVE EVERYONE A CHANCE TO START SIGNING UP AND GET USED TO SITE BEFORE THE NEW WALLET COMES

YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT, POOL NOT THAT IMPORTANT NOW THAT STAKING IS HAPPENING. STILL HAVE 25,000 NINJA BOUNTY FOR FIRST BLOCK EXPLORER (REAL ONE, NOT CRAWLER)!!!!
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
I want to sell 680k NINJA (~10% of total supply by now) if someone is interested PM me with price
legendary
There is no need of pool because it's cheaper to buy or claim coins from giveaway... mining reward is 1 NINJA per block

Yea, that's true. It does stake like a mother fucker lol
Activity: 13
Mining NOC for now with my scrypt asics but I dont have enough pcie cables to run the sha256 ones its 120 f in this room and I got ac and fans I can only imagine if I fired up my s1s.Anybody have some pcies for sale cheap?

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/PCI-E-PCIe-PCI-Express-Graphics-Video-Display-Card-6Pin-Female-to-6-Port-Cooler-Cooling/2026008753.html

Great price free shipping to USA
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
There is no need of pool because it's cheaper to buy or claim coins from giveaway... mining reward is 1 NINJA per block
legendary
That's probably correct since you're competing with a shitload of stakers
Activity: 232
Good Morning all I looked at the pool this morning still cant figure it out so I am removing the coin.
Have other Pools running with no problems have no idea what is wrong with the coin.
Have a pool up but it is not running right
http://ninjacoin.hashmode.net

2,938.53% Of Expected Shares is not right

Fix your cronjobs maybe ?

Crons are running
EDIT... Going to bed got off work at 11PM its now 3:41AM check it out later.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

Fix your cronjobs maybe ?

legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
INCREASING BOUNTIES FOR FIRST MINING POOL AND FIRST EXPLORER (NOT CRAWLER) TO 25,000 NINJA EACH BECAUSE WE NEED THESE BAD!!!!

if you can code coin i believe you can code pool too, VPS would cost you around .1 /.2 btc for a quarter !!! why dont you make your own pool it seems none of the opreator is intrested or other words they couldn't.
INCREASING BOUNTIES FOR FIRST MINING POOL AND FIRST EXPLORER (NOT CRAWLER) TO 25,000 NINJA EACH BECAUSE WE NEED THESE BAD!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: