Pages:
Author

Topic: 💸 NINJA ⚔ NINJACOIN ⚔ POS ⚔ LAUNCHED ⚔ STAKE ⚔ IN-WALLET ADS IN DEVELOPMENT 💸 - page 8. (Read 14775 times)

Activity: 120
Merit: 100
i will setup pool . but none of nodes working..
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
WE NEED POOL!!  5000 NINJA BOUNTY FOR FIRST POOL AND FIRST EXPLORER (NOT THAT CRAWLER CRAP, A REAL EXPLORER)
COULD USE SOME HELP GETTING ADDED TO A GOOD EXCHANGE LIKE C-CEX TOO. I HAVE TALK TO HIM IN SKYPE BUT IS VERY BUSY MAN. IF WE SHOW THEM WE HAVE PEOPLE INTERESTED I AM SURE HE WILL ADD!!
Activity: 9
When do you sent out the last round of the giveaway coins, I want to stake too.  Tongue
and also staking reward gone down its been 2days i minted any block

STAKING REWARD DROP AT BLOCK 10,000
PROBABLY LESS STAKES BECAUSE OF GIVEAWAY HELPING WITH DISTRIBUTION AND MANY PEOPLE COMPETING NOW
legendary
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000
Decentralizing Jesus on the Blockchain
and also staking reward gone down its been 2days i minted any block
Activity: 56
45 MINUTES LEFT ON THE GIVEAWAY!!!!
THIS ONE WAS VERY PROMISING, WILL DO MORE IN NEAR FUTURE!!!!

THANK YOU FOR JOINING IN. WILL SEND THE FINAL COINS NOW AND DO ANOTHER ONE SOON!!!!

Thanks for providing us with this giveaway. What about doing a little Twitter promo, where you tweet to the exchanges to get their attention and people are rewarded with some NINJA for retweeting your tweet?

THANK YOU FOR JOINING IN. WILL SEND THE FINAL COINS NOW AND DO ANOTHER ONE SOON!!!!

OKAY HAVE SENT ALL GIVEAWAY COINS. LAST PERSON WAS HASHMASTER1 (SO I HAVE RECORD OF WHERE I STOPPED)
85 PEOPLE SO FAR HAVE COLLECTED ON THE GIVEAWAY!!!!  NOW PLZ HELP ME GET US TO C-CEX OR ANOTHER GOOD EXCHANGE.  TALKING ABOUT NINJA IN CHATBOX IS GREAT WAY TO GET IT ADDED!!

hope these articles will help too including tweet Smiley if you had allocated any bounty thn do send me some ninjas for my protection  @ NNCtwSYm8M3jBsjubmD9xs36dbdRzTRSoU

Code:
http://altcointalk.org/index.php/topic,489.new.html#new
http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=4311.0
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/40233-%F0%9F%92-ninja-%B8%E2%9A%94-ninjacoin-%E2%9A%94-pos-%E2%9A%94-launched-%E2%9A%94-stake-%E2%9A%94-in-wallet-ads/

EDIT:

suspicious link is for bitcoin garden chk out coin ann thread for that forum

THANKS MUCH. HAVE SEND EXTRA!!
Activity: 508
Merit: 500
TekyBoy Crypto Services
OKAY HAVE SENT ALL GIVEAWAY COINS. LAST PERSON WAS HASHMASTER1 (SO I HAVE RECORD OF WHERE I STOPPED)
85 PEOPLE SO FAR HAVE COLLECTED ON THE GIVEAWAY!!!!  NOW PLZ HELP ME GET US TO C-CEX OR ANOTHER GOOD EXCHANGE.  TALKING ABOUT NINJA IN CHATBOX IS GREAT WAY TO GET IT ADDED!!

hope these articles will help too including tweet Smiley if you had allocated any bounty thn do send me some ninjas for my protection  @ NNCtwSYm8M3jBsjubmD9xs36dbdRzTRSoU

Code:
http://altcointalk.org/index.php/topic,489.new.html#new
http://[Suspicious link removed]/forum/index.php?topic=4311.0
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/40233-%F0%9F%92-ninja-%B8%E2%9A%94-ninjacoin-%E2%9A%94-pos-%E2%9A%94-launched-%E2%9A%94-stake-%E2%9A%94-in-wallet-ads/

EDIT:

suspicious link is for bitcoin garden chk out coin ann thread for that forum
85 PEOPLE SO FAR HAVE COLLECTED ON THE GIVEAWAY!!!!  NOW PLZ HELP ME GET US TO C-CEX OR ANOTHER GOOD EXCHANGE.  TALKING ABOUT NINJA IN CHATBOX IS GREAT WAY TO GET IT ADDED!!
Is the giveaway still ongoing?

YES. I WILL SEND THE NEW ONES NOW
YOU GUYS ARE RIGHT, WE NEED POOL!!  5000 NINJA BOUNTY FOR FIRST POOL AND FIRST EXPLORER (NOT THAT CRAWLER CRAP, AN ACTUAL EXPLORER)
COULD USE SOME HELP GETTING ADDED TO A GOOD EXCHANGE LIKE C-CEX TOO. I HAVE TALK TO HIM IN SKYPE BUT IS VERY BUSY MAN. IF WE SHOW THEM WE HAVE PEOPLE INTERESTED I AM SURE HE WILL ADD!!
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
It would b nice to have a pool ......and are you still giving coins for the tweet 1000.coins how to mine it  solo step by step with ant-miners would b appreciated...... ... or get a pool going ....... here is my coin address NQKDrMDQEQbad3yu7KK1x6wQZ9b9Bagrju. like to see it staking but need coins ...... Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh
    NEED TO GET A POOL GOING
Activity: 851
Do You Even Onion Bro?
It would b nice to have a pool ......and are you still giving coins for the tweet 1000.coins how to mine it  solo step by step with ant-miners would b appreciated...... ... or get a pool going .......
Activity: 56
Is merge mining possible with this coin?

I THINK YOU CAN BUT I AM NOT SURE. THE CHAIN GOES:
PPC -> TEETH -> NINJA: I AM PRETTY SURE THIS IS THE ORDER OF CLONES
SO IF EITHER OF THOSE ARE MERGE MINED, NINJA SHOULD BE ABLE TO BE TOO I THINK?
Dev,
what will be the deal with NINJADS? Will i be able to pay for advertising my stuff with NINJACOIN? How many wallets will see them? Is there a command to see how many wallets are online?
Anything else to come?

YES. THE WEBSITE WILL FUNCTION LIKE ADSENSE WHERE YOU CAN PLACE ORDERS FOR ADS AND WILL ALSO SHOW PERFORMANCE. RIGHT NOW THE WEBSITE IS SHOWING THE TEMPLATE FOR THE SYSTEM, BUT I WILL BE WORKING ON THAT TO BE CUSTOM PAGES. THIS IS A VERY DEEP AND COMPLEX SYSTEM SO IT WILL THE PRIMARY OBJECTIVE UNTIL COMPLETION BEFORE MOVING TO OTHER STUFF
Activity: 570
Merit: 500
Dev,
what will be the deal with NINJADS? Will i be able to pay for advertising my stuff with NINJACOIN? How many wallets will see them? Is there a command to see how many wallets are online?
Anything else to come?
Activity: 471
Merit: 256
Is merge mining possible with this coin?
OKAY I HAVE SEND MORE FOR GIVEAWAY!! LAST ONE TO RECEIVE WAS NAMED PICKME. EVERYONE UP TO HIM HAS GOTTEN 1000!!!!
Pages:
Jump to: