Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 39. (Read 47907 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Done and Done Smiley  Thanks Guys!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Stay calm. The prince is here.
Welcome to crypto hartwellneo ;P

As for investing in GPH, it's very easy.
It can be bought at bittrex - https://bittrex.com/Market/?MarketName=BTC-GPH
You can download wallet and have them there, witch is the safest way to go, but you can also have them on Bittrex.

If you need help with any of that, please give me a PM and I'll help you out to the best I am able to.
Activity: 11
Complete Noob here...Just looking for some guidance.  I would like to get involved but not sure exactly how.  Is it as simple as buying some GHS, downloading the wallet...

Any tips would be greatly appreciated.
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
Well fuck you then.
It took a little bit more then a "few" hours, but f*ck that. Very happy now!

Betting 0.1 BTC that GPH will be number 1 in volume by the end of the next 24 hours, someone who dares to bet against? Grin
Activity: 151
We have a Breakout!

Look that 20k break when roadmap is released.
So undervalued right now, just look at the marketcap  Cool
Activity: 92
Looking very good!
And the market is liking this very much. By the end of the day, I am sure GPH will be number 1 in volume Grin

Get in people, not much time left to get in so cheap  Shocked
Activity: 238
Development Update:

We will be adding a statistic tab to the wallet, the first in a series of graphs that will be available.  This wallet update will be optional, and we will have this soon.  Please remember that we can still make custom wallets for anyone who wishes to have their name visible in them.  Please keep in mind this statistics screenshot is not the final product, we will have Bittrex and Yobit market info listed in it.

There will be an updated roadmap released shortly, we are just finishing that up.  

So what's the special about this coin besides dash and other coins like sdc, crave, tron

We will be releasing a roadmap which explains this very shortly, it's done, we are just adding the logo to it and reorganizing the ann.  This will be new tech, not recycled hype like anonymous sending or darknet marketplaces.  

Great, looking forward to it
bought some of graph coins
Lets see where we headed
Activity: 42
Development Update:

We will be adding a statistic tab to the wallet, the first in a series of graphs that will be available.  This wallet update will be optional, and we will have this soon.  Please remember that we can still make custom wallets for anyone who wishes to have their name visible in them.  Please keep in mind this statistics screenshot is not the final product, we will have Bittrex and Yobit market info listed in it.

There will be an updated roadmap released shortly, we are just finishing that up.  

http://i.imgur.com/kmTZkfl.png?1

So what's the special about this coin besides dash and other coins like sdc, crave, tron

We will be releasing a roadmap which explains this very shortly, it's done, we are just adding the logo to it and reorganizing the ann.  This will be new tech, not recycled hype like anonymous sending or darknet marketplaces.  
Activity: 345
Merit: 250
Development Update:

Up until recently there were less people complaining for no reason...
Looking really proffesional, good work!

Can't wait for the roadmap Cheesy
Development Update:

Activity: 42
Development Update:

http://i.imgur.com/kmTZkfl.png?1

What block are we on And what's the reward???
What so special about this coin
Will invest few btc

Well.. This is the last update, witch is pretty exciting. Earn money on your GPH holdings, while decreasing the amount of GPH so the coin becomes rarer and worth more.

What I am most excited about is the betting nodes. The dev has currently removed the explaination of this.
Thinking a more detailed and image based description is coming within the next days.

Just follow thread and watch out for updates, it will be a fun ride Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1028
#mitandopelomundo
now is time to DPOS acumulation
50 coins reward per each POS block mined
What block are we on And what's the reward???
What so special about this coin
Will invest few btc
Activity: 92
Really excited about the next update and the next week for GPH, I think we will see some strong growth both in price and community! Smiley
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
c.mo guys lets make this coin of the year, huge potential l m not going to sell till l get 10x.
Activity: 159
Well fuck you then.
Block Explorer refresh script was stuck, fixed now:

http://explorer.graphcoin.co

More updates coming in a few hours.

"In a few hours"?

That's like 14 hours ago. Are there even coming something?
Activity: 537
Merit: 252
This is a coin that has the potential,
quick grab coins or you will regret it,
many who did not believe me and they eventually regret
as in enigmacoin I've advised not to buy Enigma coins but they do not believe me. I say FUD
whatever you want to believe me. here's the proof

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1036212.280

Smiley Smiley
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
Loving the positivity!

Come on dev, give us another update Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: