Pages:
Author

Topic: [NINJA][SCRYPT] GraphCoin [ROADMAP][NO ICO/PREMINE] - page 40. (Read 47909 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 10
★unnamed.exchange★ 80+ Coins Exchange
I'm also in  Wink
Think this can get big!
Activity: 68
Stay calm. The prince is here.
Also feeling very good about this one.
Very low marketcap, lots of room to grow.
Activity: 68
+ + + + + + + + + + + +
Waiting for more updates.

Feeling really good about this one Smiley
Is this the next 10x coin? I think it might be.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
I've got mine.  Cool should be a fun time with this one.
Activity: 505
Merit: 500
I have sum now I mined them I will never sell any,.
Activity: 75
Pushing real hard!
Block Explorer refresh script was stuck, fixed now:

http://explorer.graphcoin.co

More updates coming in a few hours.

Cool dev thanks for getting it sorted. Smiley
Activity: 42
Block Explorer refresh script was stuck, fixed now:

http://explorer.graphcoin.co

More updates coming in a few hours.
Activity: 75
Pushing real hard!
Development Update:

We have launched an online wallet, while this may come as a surprise, it's integral to what we have planned.  This will be available through a tab in the QT, which means you will have a wallet within a wallet.

Basically, you will use GraphCoins to generate profit.  You will receive BTC using the service we launch, and that service will cost you GraphCoins which will be burned.  You will burn less BTC value in Graph than you receive in BTC.  This will not be a get rich quick scheme or magic 'fail proof' formula, but simply a BTC leveraging tool that until now, only certain people posses, so we are building it into GraphCoin.

This is not a coin storage solution, the online wallet is easier to modify and make automated services, similar to trading bots.  Your QT wallet is where you should keep the majority of your coins.

We will have another update out shortly, until then, you can see this wallet here:

You got my attention. Just bought some on Bittrex.  Cool
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Nice progress, I can get on board with this!!
Activity: 449
Merit: 250
don t touch my Bits
a promising coin with promising dev on the crypto market.thanks Dev
Activity: 616
Development Update:

We have launched an online wallet, while this may come as a surprise, it's integral to what we have planned.  This will be available through a tab in the QT, which means you will have a wallet within a wallet.

Basically, you will use GraphCoins to generate profit.  You will receive BTC using the service we launch, and that service will cost you GraphCoins which will be burned.  You will burn less BTC value in Graph than you receive in BTC.  This will not be a get rich quick scheme or magic 'fail proof' formula, but simply a BTC leveraging tool that until now, only certain people posses, so we are building it into GraphCoin.

This is not a coin storage solution, the online wallet is easier to modify and make automated services, similar to trading bots.  Your QT wallet is where you should keep the majority of your coins.

We will have another update out shortly, until then, you can see this wallet here:

Wow. Impressive! Thanks for this, can't wait to see more updates! Cheesy
Activity: 700
Development Update:

Sssaaawwweeettt!!! I'm liking this coin more and more! Thanks GraphDev for you and your team's hard work. Sounds like  you've got some great ideas & plans for Graph. This ones going straight past the moon and into the next galaxy. Keep up the good work!
Development Update:

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Living the dream
We should bet on what sat level this coin reaches in a week/month.  Cool
Activity: 209
Dev,Why delete roadmap?

Some of the wording on the roadmap made this look like the coin was going to be for the sole purpose of gambling, which was in breach of the Bittrex terms of service.  We have to redo this, so the new roadmap will be out very soon.

Right now you guys can expect about 3 updates today, more core functionality and a few teasers.
ok,Thank you for your information.

If gambling is not the only purpose, I think I should consider lottery.Part of each node to charity.
Did the block explorer stop working?

It appears to be 300 blocks behind.  The checkpoint server is on the same block height as my QT wallet, so it's just the explorer.  The person running that is sleeping right now, so we'll get that looked at ASAP if it doesn't catch up.
Dev,Why delete roadmap?

Some of the wording on the roadmap made this look like the coin was going to be for the sole purpose of gambling, which was in breach of the Bittrex terms of service.  We have to redo this, so the new roadmap will be out very soon.

Right now you guys can expect about 3 updates today, more core functionality and a few teasers.
Dev,Why delete roadmap?

Maybe a new one coming.
Activity: 209
Dev,Why delete roadmap?
Pffft... no time for 'trex. I'm busy eating 50 GPH blocks  Cool

You forgot the -nom nom nom-
Pages: