Pages:
Author

Topic: Nitrogen Sports is trying to scam me over 0.25 BTC - page 4. (Read 16416 times)

Activity: 171
Merit: 103
Just got banned from their live chat.

Many asking: "Why you deposit back here if they misgraded their bet? You could just have run with their money." Well, in all major books this fight was graded over 9.5, I had no idea that nitrogen changed it, the fight had 10 rounds.

Their rules are probably different and as I said I am not questioning it.
Obviously man you should have had some senses no site will personally send you a email telling to return the funds you won when it was a error from their and even if they do they know people will not return the funds and will never gamble on their site again. It has happened with me also in past i withdrew my earnings from sportsbet my balance was 0.1 btc more i asked their live chat they told everything is fine next time i deposited 0.01 btc as i knew they might cause some problems when i tried to withdraw they asked for kyc and blocked my account.
You can still wait nitrogensports support on this forum is active and mostly will reply to your issue.
Edit : Exactly what i was telling you it is your fault who told you to deposit again they are a business after all.

They could just locked my account when I sent the deposit, you could call it a scam anyway, but let you deposit, play and win? This is simple an unfair action from their side.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
Obviously man you should have had some senses no site will personally send you a email telling to return the funds you won when it was a error from their and even if they do they know people will not return the funds and will never gamble on their site again. It has happened with me also in past i withdrew my earnings from sportsbet my balance was 0.1 btc more i asked their live chat they told everything is fine next time i deposited 0.01 btc as i knew they might cause some problems when i tried to withdraw they asked for kyc and blocked my account.
You can still wait nitrogensports support on this forum is active and mostly will reply to your issue.

Edit :
They could just locked my account when I sent the deposit, you could call it a scam anyway, but let you deposit, play and win? This is simple an unfair action from their side.
If you read what i wrote your question was already answered. Locking your account would mean it will be a loss for them.
Nitrogen Sports Support at 9:43pm on September 24, 2017
Hello 869456,

Thank you very much for your patience. Your account has been blocked and your balance adjusted due to a misgrade back on august 26 Aug (Floyd Mayweather v Conor McGregor). We try to adjust the funds owed from betslips 10100302295 and 10100361761, but your current balance was not enough to cover and it shows negative balance of -0.04133000.

We will be expecting your reply in regards to the above assessment.

Best regards,
Greg

###

Greg,

I just came to understand this and I will not accept this outcome, this is not fair and I feel I am getting scammed. Just filled some posts right now on bitcointalk.

Why my balance was not adjusted when you changed the grade? If you think that this money does not belong to me you had the right to frozen my account, put it in negative balance and email me asking to politely give back my earnings. Instead of it you let me deposit, play, win and so you just came and say: "Hey, look at the this money you just win? Look at the money you are planning to do so much things with it? It is not yours, its ours." Really? I just played this money in NFL today and I cheered and had so a great time for you to come here and just took it?

This money is not that money, its my funds that I deposited today, that I played and that I won, I have the total right in it.

As I said in my bitcointalk thread I really hopes that nitrogen solve this, it isn't fair to let you deposit, play and win and after it just come and take everything.

Best.
Hi guys,

Having a big problem with Nitrogen Sports, made some bets in Mayweather VS McGregor fight last month, I took the over 9,5 rounds. They settled this as a win and so I withdraw my funds, no problem.

Now I made a new deposit of 0,1 BTC and made it to 0,25 BTC and when I tried to withdraw it they simple took all my balance and now my account is negative. Wow, is this really happening?

Well, now I discovered that they changed the rule of those early boxing bets, so they ruled the fight as under 9,5 rounds. Really? I will not discuss if it is over or under, but I can not and will not pay for their mistakes. They settled the bets as a win and let me withdraw the money, if they think that this money does not belong to me they should have frozen my account, put at in a negative balance and ask me to polite give back my earnings, instead of it they let you deposit money, play, win and after it they simple but your balance negative.

Really hope that they don't put their reputation on the lame because of 0,25 BTC.

My user reference code is 869456.
Pages:
Jump to: