Author

Topic: 🏈 NITROGEN SPORTS | NFL Survivor Pools with over 11 BTC* in GTD prizes! 🏈 - page 393. (Read 541355 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
i need help login to my account i have some bets i made but for some odd reason i can't login it says oops wrong login/password. my username is goblinburner 31270. i have two betslips i got in my email 10072155135,10072155067 if you can please help me my email is [email protected]
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1013
Nitrogen Sports Forum Rep

See your ideas featured on the Nitrogen Sports Blog, and win bitcoin!

Do you have betting tips to share? We know that you’re experts, and we want to hear more. For more information, visit https://nitrogensports.eu/blog/?p=98.

Good luck!

I am nowhere near an expert in sports betting but I love to write do hopefully peoe will forget how terrible I am if I bullshit through the blog post. Will give this a shot!

Good luck Rulishix! I'm sure you have lots great ideas; we look forward to reading your post!
Activity: 406
Merit: 250

Do you have betting tips to share? We know that you’re experts, and we want to hear more. For more information, visit https://nitrogensports.eu/blog/?p=98.

Good luck!

I am nowhere near an expert in sports betting but I love to write do hopefully peoe will forget how terrible I am if I bullshit through the blog post. Will give this a shot!
legendary

Good luck!
Activity: 406
This is a great site but I get unlucky and keep losing. Bets are graded almost instantly and my money taken but I love how it works with my phone. Will be back soon enough!
legendary
I was asked to change my password if I want to do withdrawal.
I did, and asked withdrawal.
after 30min.. still pending ..
?

Your first withdraw after the heartbleed bug forces you to change your password, and then undergo a manual review. After this review, you will be back to auto withdraws.

The only other thing that can hold up withdraws, is if you have an esports bet, as this also triggers manual review.
Activity: 952
Merit: 513
I was asked to change my password if I want to do withdrawal.
I did, and asked withdrawal.
after 30min.. still pending ..
?
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
sports bettors needed for a new sports book ranking thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=577102.new#new

thanks for the help guys!
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
you guys offering IPL that really good i will soon deposit money and try. do you guys have live betting option too or not.
Currently live betting option not available on this site

ah thats bad coz i mostly bet on live.
Activity: 392
you guys offering IPL that really good i will soon deposit money and try. do you guys have live betting option too or not.
Currently live betting option not available on this site
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1064
legendary
legendary
Would you consider adding a permanent withdrawal address like I've seen used on other sites?  This would help with security unless you lost your address.

Yes, this is a GREAT idea, and something we have talked about a bunch internally the last few weeks. We will definitely be adding this in the near future.
Activity: 432
Merit: 100
Would you consider adding a permanent withdrawal address like I've seen used on other sites?  This would help with security unless you lost your address.
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1001
lol damn someone almost got lucky with a .008 bet in the parlay promo
Activity: 131
How long do withdraws take now?  Last week it was instant.  Doesn't appear to be that way right now.

Your first withdraw after the heartbleed bug forces you to change your password, and then undergo a manual review. After this review, you will be back to auto withdraws. We just checked, and there are no pending withdraws at this time, so you should be back to auto W/Ds!

Thanks for your patience during this security review!

Awesome thanks.  Yeah I got it.
legendary
How long do withdraws take now?  Last week it was instant.  Doesn't appear to be that way right now.

Your first withdraw after the heartbleed bug forces you to change your password, and then undergo a manual review. After this review, you will be back to auto withdraws. We just checked, and there are no pending withdraws at this time, so you should be back to auto W/Ds!

Thanks for your patience during this security review!
Activity: 131
legendary
There needs to be password recovery because I made two accounts and forgot the password for both so now I gotta make a third account? Not happening. Just gonna wait.

Hi Rulishix. Sorry you keep on forgetting your passwords.

Because people have potentially lots of funds in their account and due to the anonymous nature of our clients, for the time being we will always manually review accounts before granting a password reset.

This is always for the safety/security of our customers.

I think we have replied to your inquiry via email, but if not, feel free to send us an email at [email protected]

Thanks!
legendary
Would you be able to incorporate the option of open parlays (similar to 5Dimes)?

Would you guys ever be looking into this?

It is a possibility, just not something that would be a priority for the next few months. I will pass this suggestion along to the dev team.
Jump to: