Author

Topic: 🏈 NITROGEN SPORTS | NFL Survivor Pools with over 11 BTC* in GTD prizes! 🏈 - page 396. (Read 541355 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1013
Nitrogen Sports Forum Rep

We don't have an eta yet, still high priority. We will keep you updated as we get closer to launching this feature.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
legendary
Parlay Jackpot Prizepool is now over 4 BTC!!

Promo is still open for another few hours if you want a piece!

Also: Regular season MLB is also starting up today!

nitrogensports.eu
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
I've been locked out of my nitrogen sports account. Its been over a 3 weeks and I've gotten no resolution or updates. I got a response via email 2 week ago from Jessica and one from Jacob that resulted in zero resolutions. Afterwards, all my emails have been completely ignored. In fact I opened a second account and it got locked out too, after 2 days. I'm not happy at all.

Hi rbinvestment. Since you asked publicly I will answer publicly: We have responded to all your tickets, but you keep "locking" yourself out of your accounts so you are unable to see the answer. (We also emailed you on the 21st of March) When you add 2 factor authentication to your account, you have to type the code you see on your google authenticator into the OTP (One Time Password) box during login. That is most likely what is happening to you.

Feel free to PM me here if you are still having issues.

Thanks for getting it resolved.
legendary
I've been locked out of my nitrogen sports account. Its been over a 3 weeks and I've gotten no resolution or updates. I got a response via email 2 week ago from Jessica and one from Jacob that resulted in zero resolutions. Afterwards, all my emails have been completely ignored. In fact I opened a second account and it got locked out too, after 2 days. I'm not happy at all.

Hi rbinvestment. Since you asked publicly I will answer publicly: We have responded to all your tickets, but you keep "locking" yourself out of your accounts so you are unable to see the answer. (We also emailed you on the 21st of March) When you add 2 factor authentication to your account, you have to type the code you see on your google authenticator into the OTP (One Time Password) box during login. That is most likely what is happening to you.

Feel free to PM me here if you are still having issues.
Activity: 2
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
It's Back! Nitrogen BTConus Cash

Back by Popular Demand and TY to my Awesome Affiliates ~ More FREE BTC ~ justbc NitroReferral Promo!

1. Click Here to instantly open a NitrogenSports account (Anonymously)
2. Deposit and make your first bet (Any amount, min .005 BTC)
3. FREE 0.01 BTC Directly to your Nitro account from me, justbc!
**BTCONUS!** Complete the above and post a *winning* betslip on NitroChat (I'm "justbc [1751]") or in this thread (min win amount 0.01 BTC) for an Extra FREE 0.01 BTC

Note: Limit one referral bonus from me per active Bitcointalk user. Bonus from me will be paid automatically when your 1st bet is graded, however if it appears that someone opened multiple accounts, I will require a PM from a previously active (jr Member+) Bitcointalk account before paying the bonus. Limited time only - I will post here when it's over.

You can share your betslip by looking at your bet history, clicking the share button, then copying the share link. It's fun, everybody's doing it!

Thanks and GL!

Activity: 252
where can I find information regarding your referral/affiliate system?
I browsed through the whole website and didn´t managed to find it.

It took me ~5 seconds to find it.

Click on "nitrogen" at the top left, then "Affiliate" in the menu that pops up.

thank you  Wink
Activity: 378
FURring bitcoin up since 1762

It took me ~5 seconds to find it.

Click on "nitrogen" at the top left, then "Affiliate" in the menu that pops up.
Activity: 252

legendary
Dear Bitdoubler Team, I have a transaction of 0.04btc; made date in:2014-03-22   
                                                                                      time:23:23:45
not released in bitdoubler list can you refund it to me?

https://blockchain.info/tx/ab50a030d7d0dd8f317e96b2c2ebbf16aae4f6bab264ded476fbbd3c37f8e260

Think you may be in the wrong thread, thread you want is: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bitdoublerorg-double-your-btc-get-back-your-deposit-x2-522281   Smiley
Activity: 9
Dear Bitdoubler Team, I have a transaction of 0.04btc; made date in:2014-03-22   
                                                                                      time:23:23:45
not released in bitdoubler list can you refund it to me?

https://blockchain.info/tx/ab50a030d7d0dd8f317e96b2c2ebbf16aae4f6bab264ded476fbbd3c37f8e260
legendary
what happen to chat its not working for long time please do this again waiting for update about this

Hey MoneyGod, we restarted the chat server and everything seems to be back up and running, sorry about the brief outage this afternoon!

You may need to refresh your browser (F5) for the chat to reconnect.

Let us know if you experience any other issues.

See you in chat!  Cool
Activity: 406
what happen to chat its not working for long time please do this again waiting for update about this
Activity: 462
Live betting!! (Opened up at commercial breaks) PLEASE!

This is the next big thing we are going to release. We want to make sure it is perfect first!

Any idea when?
legendary

This is the next big thing we are going to release. We want to make sure it is perfect first!
legendary
is there a reason it only pays top 7? should have more places

Well really the only reason is that so first pace gets a substantial prize. If we paid out the top 20 spots, first place would only get 0.4 BTC and then the prizes would go down from there.

We figured a grand prize of over 1BTC is pretty sweet!
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
#BetSharp
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
The Parlay Promotion JACKPOT is reaching new HEIGHTS!!!

Just over 10 days left, and it looks like it will hit 3 BTC this month!!!

Check out the promotion deatails and win now!

https://nitrogensports.EU
Can you share with us how the parlay jackpot amount is calculated or increased? Is it like 0.05% of every parlay wager or some set %?
Jump to: