Pages:
Author

Topic: Nitrogensports.eu blocked me 0.37BTC after good winning day - page 2. (Read 321 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 2
UPDATE.

I propose the support even a call sharing my monitor to show them that im hiding nothing.
I will update when i know something more.
If anyone can help me it would be appriciated.

thanks

here the recent chat i had with the support

https://ibb.co/k13Wzgb

https://ibb.co/kcxHd2q
After 3 days of they wrote me this message, correlating me with a user account that i have no idea who can be and without any explenation of why, either cause it's not me so i would be curious why

Hello 5xxx051,

We hope this message finds you well.

First off, allow me to apologize for any inconvenience caused, however, please keep in mind that Nitrogen Sports reserves the right to review accounts at any moment and without prior notice. At this time, our system detected a possible close relation with other Nitrogen user and therefore, triggered a security alert, reason why we had to start with this review.

By further reviewing your account, we noticed a possible close relation with account: 5210473. For this reason, you are required to explain to us your relation with this user.

Please be aware that in the meantime the investigation is in progress, some of the normally features will be disabled.

We expect to hear from you in order to move forward.

Thank you for your patience and cooperation through this process.

Regards,
Santana.
Security Department.

will keep it updated.

if anyone can help, thanks
Hello, as anyone in this section i would prefer not to do this post but i need help

It's 4 days now that Nitrogensports.eu blocked my money just because i won

Sunday night i won some UFC bets and the day after i wanted to cashout 1/4 of what i had in the account to take back what i deposited 2 weeks before and i got a message that my withdrawal request was cancelled since it is under review Huh

From then they just said me that is another department and they will update me...update like for what? i'm very disappointed, it was one year i was using this site and never had problem before.
there is anyone in the forum that can put me in contact with them?

thanks for help.
Pages:
Jump to: