Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 114. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 251
nakamotodark https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nkt-nakamotodark-unique-bittrex-qt5webkit-in-wallet-tradingwikipediankt-896354

Heritage:

Problems:

* MAJOR: The first 6 blocks were premined and undisclosed. This adds up to 24,000 coins
** The address that mined these blocks went on to mine about 18 more blocks there were not before release
** The first six blocks were mined at 19:22, well before release, the rest were mined beginning at 19:54:04, very close or after release
** To burn the 24,000 coins that were premined use a proper burn address https://gist.github.com/Earlz/de3cc5f6ee85c7a69d53

* MODERATE: PoW minimum difficulty is extremely low, allowing for instamining
* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a recent news event

Notes:

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like

Earlz, thank you for investigating. Could the dev please respond to these issues?

That 24k premine is not anything to cry about.

I don't consider the amount to be a big issue, the reason I consider it "major" is because they purposefully say in the ANN "NO PREMINE". Having a small premine is one thing... having it while saying you don't is another

24k isn't that much to worry about out of 110 Million coins, maybe they where testing it. Why keep bring this up... Seems your just trying to create a reason why to keep price down and keep people from buying this coin. If your that worry about 24k then just find another coin. Man come on now, I look at you and think your must be freakin retarded. Move on, go find another coin. We dont need this kind of support. Im still buying. 24k LMAO! (Laugh my Ass Off!)

Edit: Oh and look the burn address has your name in the address.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
The Brits have a saying for those selling NKT at low prices:

"Penny wise, pound foolish"
Activity: 439
Merit: 250
mmmmmm
nakamotodark https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nkt-nakamotodark-unique-bittrex-qt5webkit-in-wallet-tradingwikipediankt-896354

Heritage:

Problems:

* MAJOR: The first 6 blocks were premined and undisclosed. This adds up to 24,000 coins
** The address that mined these blocks went on to mine about 18 more blocks there were not before release
** The first six blocks were mined at 19:22, well before release, the rest were mined beginning at 19:54:04, very close or after release
** To burn the 24,000 coins that were premined use a proper burn address https://gist.github.com/Earlz/de3cc5f6ee85c7a69d53

* MODERATE: PoW minimum difficulty is extremely low, allowing for instamining
* MODERATE: genesis seed is not a recent news event

Notes:

Watermarks: uint64_t, pos, drm-like

Earlz, thank you for investigating. Could the dev please respond to these issues?

That 24k premine is not anything to cry about.

I don't consider the amount to be a big issue, the reason I consider it "major" is because they purposefully say in the ANN "NO PREMINE". Having a small premine is one thing... having it while saying you don't is another
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
So at block 20000 mining stop and goes full PoS

Edit: does anyone know what block we are on now, block explorer isnt working for me right now.

You can check  wallet for block information.

I didn't have the wallet download yet. Was just asking for information before getting involved.

Thanks
Only block 2670 my friend lol so still quite a ways to go before POS and I think it's worth getting involved in man its a fucking tribute coin and the very first one!!! gotta get in that shit right away!!!

Thanks for the reply, I grab 100k, And hope the Dev the Best of Luck!
Well what the miners that are stupidly dumping need to realize is that even though in the end there will be 110 million coin supply it's gonna take a good amount of time to get there so technically there isn't that many in circulation right now so I think any price under 1k a coin is a steal if you aren't mining this coin

If theres no premine, is there a wallet address setup for the Dev to help him along by donating. Hate to sent alot at once but willing to help contribute as we go along. And hope everyone will help out. So the Dev will have incentive to stay will the project. I seen alot of Dev walking away from there coins lately. If he make us money I like to show my appreciation. 
I don't know if there was a premine or not I can't remember but I would also contribute if there was no premine and the dev keeps us informed of his plans and actions for this amazing tribute coin Smiley

Edit: does anyone know what block we are on now, block explorer isnt working for me right now.

I didn't have the wallet download yet. Was just asking for information before getting involved.

Thanks
Only block 2670 my friend lol so still quite a ways to go before POS and I think it's worth getting involved in man its a fucking tribute coin and the very first one!!! gotta get in that shit right away!!!

Well what the miners that are stupidly dumping need to realize is that even though in the end there will be 110 million coin supply it's gonna take a good amount of time to get there so technically there isn't that many in circulation right now so I think any price under 1k a coin is a steal if you aren't mining this coin

If theres no premine, is there a wallet address setup for the Dev to help him along by donating. Hate to sent alot at once but willing to help contribute as we go along. And hope everyone will help out. So the Dev will have incentive to stay will the project. I seen alot of Dev walking away from there coins lately. If he make us money I like to show my appreciation. 

Thanks

Thanks

tss
Activity: 742
this is my announcement of hating alts.  yall suck and this one is the latest sucker.  i bought in to double my money tomorrow.

Thanks

You can check  wallet for block information.

Edit: And was still wondering about the Pow/Pos, if mining stops at block 20000 and goes full PoS

Thanks
Activity: 882

will be 20 sat soon. Miners profit is too high. Sorry
Ya that's the problem with the very high coin supply is that miners just love to dump it as soon as it becomes active on an exchange so I'll just hope for the best and maybe it will work out Smiley
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
will be 20 sat soon. Miners profit is too high. Sorry
Activity: 139
Hold or regret it later
Oh ya remember all you miners out there DO NOT DUMP YOUR COINS FOR ANY LESS THAN 1K A COIN!!!! I can't stress this enough!!
Everybody HOLD!
Exactly HOLD AND HOLD AND HOLD and don't sell for any less than 1k a coin very very very minimum!! This Tribute Coin deserves at least that much for what it stands for!!!
Activity: 426
NKT is just a few hours on bittrex, relax man...let the weak hands go....
Activity: 139
Oh ya remember all you miners out there DO NOT DUMP YOUR COINS FOR ANY LESS THAN 1K A COIN!!!! I can't stress this enough!!
Everybody HOLD!
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
i Got some orders there! lets fill them!! Cheesy
Jump to: