Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 115. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Activity: 109
Merit: 12
Someone wants to sell me 300k NKT??
Activity: 395
Merit: 250
Wo finde ich das windows wallet wo geht?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
If this coin will be spotted outside cryptoworld.....MOON. Great concept bu the dev. If it will success,prepare to hundreds of other "tribute" coin.

Wait a minute. Am i wrong or bittrex write "nakOmoto instead of nakAmoto"?  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
Suprnova mining pool having problems?

How sevear is it?

Hmm, nope, no probs here Smiley
Activity: 139
Merit: 10
Activity: 642
Don't dump your coins folks I can't stress this enough when you can easily fetch even 1k a coin I would wait for the buys to start filling up for this coin because it's just the way its gonna go!! This is the very first TRIBUTE COIN!! and everyone wants to be a part of a tribute to such a great man who started this whole Crypto World for all of us to play in Wink

You say the magic word: "Tribute coin".
This coin will be pumped a lot. 2 months and it will go to the moon.
Whales are around you and can't see.  Smiley
Just remember my friend this is not just a coin.......... THIS IS A FUCKING TRIBUTE!!!! YAY!!!!
http://youtu.be/_lK4cX5xGiQ Just for all the holders who know that this is gonna fucking change Coin History!!!
Activity: 642
Activity: 868
Don't dump your coins folks I can't stress this enough when you can easily fetch even 1k a coin I would wait for the buys to start filling up for this coin because it's just the way its gonna go!! This is the very first TRIBUTE COIN!! and everyone wants to be a part of a tribute to such a great man who started this whole Crypto World for all of us to play in Wink

You say the magic word: "Tribute coin".
This coin will be pumped a lot. 2 months and it will go to the moon.
Whales are around you and can't see.  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1022
nvm, looks like its gone now Smiley
legendary
Suprnova mining pool having problems?

How sevear is it?
legendary
I completely agree about not dumping your coins!! This is a good coin with active Devs and team and I've easily seen coins with 100 million total supply go for 20k a coin 'cough' 'cough' FuelCoin2!! And same with Blackcoin and other coins with this high of a supply they easily go 5k a coin so don't be stupid and just dump them!! C'mon now people lol

No, please dump more to me. Please. I need more nakamoto.  Grin Grin

Wow...

Buy it from the wall instead! xD
Activity: 644
I completely agree about not dumping your coins!! This is a good coin with active Devs and team and I've easily seen coins with 100 million total supply go for 20k a coin 'cough' 'cough' FuelCoin2!! And same with Blackcoin and other coins with this high of a supply they easily go 5k a coin so don't be stupid and just dump them!! C'mon now people lol

No, please dump more to me. Please. I need more nakamoto.  Grin Grin
legendary
Rig 1: 110 MH/s rented for 48 hours. 18 hours left atm.
Rig 2: 10.4 MH/s rented for 1 day. 15 hours left+ 1 hour because of downtime.
Rig 3: 97 Mh/s rented for 1 day. 19 hours left.
Rig 4 : 165 MH/s rented for 1 day. Starting now.
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
Be a TOUGH seller. Not a wimp.

Jump to: