Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 25. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
The problem of this coin is now that the Dev told us that he is not working hard anymore cause he did not get enough money from us.

What is a thing I still don't understand cause if you trust in your coin I should expect that you buy enough coins yourself cause you know that you make enough profit. Each time you announce some good news people will bring price up and you earn big time.

So why is he depending of donations from community? Maybe he is complaining and not bringing good news so price go lower and he is buying cheap coins, then makes the announcement of some news and can sell again?

Hope that he is still working on, and is not playing his own coin. If he realy not own his own coins I maybe even more worried about his intentions.

Telling me that you don't continue developing or less speedy is feeling like blackmail to me. It also scares new people to invest in this coin

If I pissed you off with this I'm sorry but think why I feel like this..
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Whats the price for sponsered price?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Idiot  Sad
[/quote]
Why? I think it's nice idea.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
We must buy some place at sponsored. Buy now and stay at least in que. Maybe we will go to the >10000 satoshi then.

Idiot  Sad
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
We must buy some place at sponsored. Buy now and stay at least in que. Maybe we will go to the >10000 satoshi then.

What's this? A pic?

Those are the 'Sponsored' coins on the front page of Bittrex
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

What's this? A pic?
Activity: 2
Merit: 0

http://i60.tinypic.com/zvu88i.png
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Let's try if we can get something done for NKT.

Everyone pls post a recommendation to add NKT here:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-crypto-collider-the-worlds-first-bitcoin-gaming-trading-hybrid-802212

Not sure how many play but it looks like fun.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
thx for cheap coins under 100 satoshis Smiley)

Kiss
Activity: 159
Merit: 100

Dev keep up the good job, we as community can help you out funding this project and keeping it alive and kickin
We are here for the longrun, we need fresh ideas so we can work on them. how about project making a transaction dark/untracable
several coins working on it like cloak, sdc, darkcoin we should work on untracable nakamotodark;) that would be wicked
NakasStrong!

Agree we can make it work and brainstorm some ideas here.
Fibrecoin is doing last tests on their Zero-Trust transactions too. It would be cool to have it in NKT but I'd prefer something funny and with interaction.
Even a game like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA1cAWdY_u8 would be great, then we got something to advertise and attract more people.
Ofcourse should be managed properly and fair, the game on the youtube is no longer online and the maker probably took the remaining funds.

Good idea, we can't just rely on the NKT team. We as a community should contribute aswell.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
wassup now with buying support?

NKT should be 500 now dev deliver everything and the process is going on

soon on cryptsy and much more innovations

What are u waiting for? no one will dumps you cheap coins

Grin
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010

Dev keep up the good job, we as community can help you out funding this project and keeping it alive and kickin
We are here for the longrun, we need fresh ideas so we can work on them. how about project making a transaction dark/untracable
several coins working on it like cloak, sdc, darkcoin we should work on untracable nakamotodark;) that would be wicked
NakasStrong!

Agree we can make it work and brainstorm some ideas here.
Fibrecoin is doing last tests on their Zero-Trust transactions too. It would be cool to have it in NKT but I'd prefer something funny and with interaction.
Even a game like https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sA1cAWdY_u8 would be great, then we got something to advertise and attract more people.
Ofcourse should be managed properly and fair, the game on the youtube is no longer online and the maker probably took the remaining funds.
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
Just a quick thanks so far to:

-ISSIE81 for his amazing support so far.
-METAKID for his wotk with slack channel
-BTCAT for his twitter and thread promotion(donate some to him as well).

We're working again to wallet,testing some multimedia stuff on "NAKAMOTO" section.
We have sut down the roadmap,since we haven't constant support from community to make nkt a daily job,so we prefer to not post some date if we can't deliver in time.
But we still here working since 2 months,and we will deliver always new stuff in future.

Thanks to all so far.  Wink

NakasStrong!
Activity: 574
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Bittrex website is offline.
The wallet doesnt load. It gives an error that MSVCP100.DLL is missing.

Install Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package

It still shows the same error.

Try to install all Visual C++ packages.

https://mega.co.nz/#!jtAW0LLB!3n7E0nlrZ1KZ87eVgZBfaYMXEGUmFgXaY2EFCszXmdw

It still shows the same error.

We're working again to wallet,testing some multimedia stuff on "NAKAMOTO" section.
We have sut down the roadmap,since we haven't constant support from community to make nkt a daily job,so we prefer to not post some date if we can't deliver in time.
But we still here working since 2 months,and we will deliver always new stuff in future.

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

Pages:
Jump to: