Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 27. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Hi everyone! My coins were stolen. I installed Game evolved from AMD and someone come through that program. He sent all my NKT to this address: oXr5VBL29yzbGQ3oyUhjuszTvq2Hbcikg9

I think this is an exchange address, if some exchange owner recognize it, please shut down this account.

I know that I wont get back my coins but still, I dont think that an exchange should provide service to a thief!

1. I think you must have some proofs before asking someone something.
2. Why you think this is AMD software and not some trojan downloaded from here? There was many copy/paste threads with infected wallets.

Also this can be not exchange address.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Hi everyone! My coins were stolen. I installed Game evolved from AMD and someone come through that program. He sent all my NKT to this address: oXr5VBL29yzbGQ3oyUhjuszTvq2Hbcikg9

I think this is an exchange address, if some exchange owner recognize it, please shut down this account.

I know that I wont get back my coins but still, I dont think that an exchange should provide service to a thief!

What? Your wallet was locked with passphrase?
You download an unofficial app for AMD?

Unfortunatelly, I just downloaded the wallet, so it was not locked. 8( the AMD program is an official one, come with the driver package!!!)

Are you sure you didn't open such mails or attachments.
I got same fucking problems months ago.
Have opened accidentally an attachment from an e-mail ,and alla my coins from different wallets were stolen. Ok, i didn't locked any of them.
trojan thru emails.
Make a complete pc scan.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Unfortunatelly, I just downloaded the wallet, so it was not locked. 8( the AMD program is an official one, come with the driver package!!!)

Activity: 420

Honest dev here

He never could get drunk and get ladyes,since noone is donating.
I always got fear from day at night he could shut down node and say goodbay to all.
Activity: 336
Look at buy order on bittrex.
A lot of buy!
Someone is investing hard on nkt.

Time to remove our sell orders, I just did. Let's fly
Activity: 644
Look at buy order on bittrex.
A lot of buy!
Someone is investing hard on nkt.

BigVern @cryptsy12m
Markets Added: BITB/BTC, XAI/BTC, DD/BTC, ARI/BTC, MYST/BTC

Only POS coin

Sad they didn't add NKT. Were we at 3rd place at that time? I haven't seen it lower in the list.
Keep asking Vern on Twitter https://twitter.com/cryptsy

Chance is they are working on it, at least they started to add new ones despite their sideproject.

We will be soon enough.
Indeed 3rd place was ours.

I did enjoy the ARI, more then double my money at Crypsty. And NKT will even be a lot better.
Activity: 644
BigVern @cryptsy12m

Only POS coin

Sad they didn't add NKT. Were we at 3rd place at that time? I haven't seen it lower in the list.

Chance is they are working on it, at least they started to add new ones despite their sideproject.

NKT was first for over 20 days on voting list. It's just crazy they didn't added for 20 days. crazy.
What is happening to cryptsy?
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
BigVern @cryptsy12m

Only POS coin

Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Dev, if we had a android wallet it would be awesome. Smiley
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
Buying again.
When above 200 again I will donate also some to our Dev, like his great work!

We should all donate a bit, and then give him a evening off to get drunk and  enjoy some lady's. Should him give some more energy to keep on going and ingnoring bitches like BCwinning / whiner.

+1 - i like the idea of getting drunk and then ladies Grin Grin
Activity: 159
Merit: 100
BigVern @cryptsy12m

Only POS coin

So they can double dip. They stake all of the coins they hold and they get fees for people trading.

What a waste of voting through craptsy.
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
BigVern @cryptsy12m

Only POS coin

So they can double dip. They stake all of the coins they hold and they get fees for people trading.
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
BigVern @cryptsy12m

Only POS coin
Buying again.

We should all donate a bit, and then give him a evening off to get drunk and  enjoy some lady's. Should him give some more energy to keep on going and ingnoring bitches like BCwinning / whiner.

+1. let's donate.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 275
I don't think this was pump. Too many buys and not much sells compared.

Pump is always a pump.
Buying again.

Activity: 574
I don't think this was pump. Too many buys and not much sells compared.
Pages:
Jump to: