Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 31. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Why people have no patience and DEMAND action and development every single day. Instead try and do something yourself so next time you will be the one that has an update for us. Do you think other people should work for you for free just to make you a profit?

Don't get me wrong.
You're promoting hard this coin,dev seems to be delivering a great update.
Really like to see if community is goin to support you and the dev for you effort,or just blame update to sell high in case of hype.

I think even you time posting here or make promotions need to be rewarder. Nothin has to be done for free in life,at least if people are not already rich and work on crypto for lost time.

This dev could get more money cooking potatoes in macdonald.

This coin got a huge potential,but lack of support to the people involved in so far.

Just my opinion.
Good luck.

if you followed the Dev like i did then you knew that there will be released a new roadmap on 16feb which is suprisingly TOMORROW!!
damnn it's weekend relax a bit!!
followed him where? Haven't seen much twitter activity and I didn't see the post here.

are you serious?
checkout the twitter.. does the Dev need to tweet each day?, get your facts straight like i do:)

https://twitter.com/nakamotodark/status/566211814787391488

PEACE.. see the roadmap tommorow
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Contributions don't necessarily need to be in the form of donating coins (helps though), but efforts made to protect our investment and build a strong community.  This group as a whole should make this coin a success because we can and the talent is here to do so.  The Dev is supportive and still working selflessly as he has from the beginning.  It is the community who needs to contribute more. IMO
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
this coin is very good, we'll see its value rise again, I'm sure.
Activity: 770
Plenty is going on that you don't see.  With that said, people should want to conTRIBUTE to the efforts creating a tribute to Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of bitcoin!  The group single handily revolutionized the way modern civilization thinks about currency.  Their work is now worth over 3 Billion dollars and continues to evolve.  Be proud and do something to make Nakamotodark a success.  
my investment is my contribution. If the dev wants paid to develop this clone they released.
They picked the wrong occupation. I still haven't seen a good reason to keep holding still.
About to just dump and walk.
Activity: 126
Plenty is going on that you don't see.  With that said, people should want to conTRIBUTE to the efforts of creating a tribute to Satoshi Nakamoto the inventor of bitcoin!  The group single handily revolutionized the way modern civilization thinks about currency.  Their work is now worth over 3 Billion dollars and continues to evolve.  Be proud and do something to make Nakamotodark a success.  
Activity: 770
Why people have no patience and DEMAND action and development every single day. Instead try and do something yourself so next time you will be the one that has an update for us. Do you think other people should work for you for free just to make you a profit?

Don't get me wrong.
Really like to see if community is goin to support you and the dev for you effort,or just blame update to sell high in case of hype.

I think even you time posting here or make promotions need to be rewarder. Nothin has to be done for free in life,at least if people are not already rich and work on crypto for lost time.

This coin got a huge potential,but lack of support to the people involved in so far.

Just my opinion.
Good luck.

if you followed the Dev like i did then you knew that there will be released a new roadmap on 16feb which is suprisingly TOMORROW!!
followed him where? Haven't seen much twitter activity and I didn't see the post here.
CryptoZilla

Don't get me wrong.

Just my opinion.
Good luck.

Activity: 644

Don't get me wrong.

Just my opinion.
Good luck.

legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Activity: 644
Any update here?
This community is vanish away..
Activity: 925
We are number three at Crypty voiting!!! 

Voite all, keep our coin in the top 2!!

Dev..Good job, go on!

Number 3?! We were No.1 few days ago. Not good. Everybody who wanted to vote already voted, now we can get on first place only by bribing BigVern. Anybody willing to flush few more BTC? It seems to me that the dream about being added to Cryptsy and making huge pump is slowly vanishing.

Cryptsy won't make a pump, it's useless exchange now. Why so much hype about something like this?
Cryptsy devs are concentrated on Mintsy, they ruined all deadlines and don't care about some new coins.

Good to know. I didn't know this info about Mintsy. So after couple pumps and dumps of NKT I would say it's ready to go sleep for longer time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Dev..Good job, go on!

Number 3?! We were No.1 few days ago. Not good. Everybody who wanted to vote already voted, now we can get on first place only by bribing BigVern. Anybody willing to flush few more BTC? It seems to me that the dream about being added to Cryptsy and making huge pump is slowly vanishing.

Cryptsy won't make a pump, it's useless exchange now. Why so much hype about something like this?
Cryptsy devs are concentrated on Mintsy, they ruined all deadlines and don't care about some new coins.

Dev..Good job, go on!

Activity: 225
Swobniw70

Dev..Good job, go on!
CryptoZilla
Nice!

good job Dev keep you head up doing some great action
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Item to promote @CryptoTraders
Bitcoin Rush ep 35. I've put a mention in for Nakamotodark. Item at 3.18, mention after 3.50  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXSHdWvnyNc

Excellent!
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1010
Item to promote @CryptoTraders
Bitcoin Rush ep 35. I've put a mention in for Nakamotodark. Item at 3.18, mention after 3.50  Cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YXSHdWvnyNc

legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
u are leet guys it works!

if all will go on that positive way NKT will be soon 500 bottom

cheers DEV and community
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Com'on guys, please start dumping. I need cheap coins for 40 SAT. I hate when I hesitate to buy when chepa and then the price rises and stays at 100 SAT for next week.

SimkoMiner  Next week:
Com'on guys, please start dumping. I need cheap coins for 240 SAT. I hate when I hesitate to buy when chepa and then the price rises and stays at 600 SAT for next week.

100 is cheap, 200 is cheap, 500 is nice, 1000 is better
Com'on guys, please start dumping. I need cheap coins for 40 SAT. I hate when I hesitate to buy when chepa and then the price rises and stays at 100 SAT for next week.
Pages:
Jump to: