Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 44. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Looks like a team of fudders pushing the price down.  We will get this coin on Crypsy soon as long as things keep progressing. Dev seems discouraged, but shouldnt be.

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
It's how the market works, people sell and price dump, are you still be surprised by that?
Just buy now and wait some news if you belive in the coin.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Somebody will become an ultimate winner today and will win huge millions of cheap nakka's  Grin

Why not buy on this price, when you are sure, that will go up. Another scam coin with dev, who begging 2 months for donations, fuck him

Thanks again.

Big mistake was to no have done an ICO or premined 10%,or put hidden stuff in code.
6 days total logging spent here for a couple of donations(basically from 3-4 user) and all work from roadmap delivered at time or early.

Price > 400: Great dev
Price < 100: Fuck dev

Nothing more to say.

You made a great job dev and others supporters too.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
What are you talking about guys? If you wanna stable price, so set a buy orders. Someone said on this forum, that this is coin for traders and I agree with this.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Somebody will become an ultimate winner today and will win huge millions of cheap nakka's  Grin

Why not buy on this price, when you are sure, that will go up. Another scam coin with dev, who begging 2 months for donations, fuck him

Thanks again.

Big mistake was to no have done an ICO or premined 10%,or put hidden stuff in code.
6 days total logging spent here for a couple of donations(basically from 3-4 user) and all work from roadmap delivered at time or early.

Price > 400: Great dev
Price < 100: Fuck dev

Nothing more to say.

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
everyone wants to make money and the price falls

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

Activity: 925
Activity: 868
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Something new here? Some good entertainment?

.... yes slowly climbing to zero  Cool
Activity: 868
Fuck off dev - only promisses but zerro inovations!! This is really shit coin only way is lost all invested btc into this shit !

Thanks.

Activity: 925
Something new here? Some good entertainment?
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Fuck off dev - only promisses but zerro inovations!! This is really shit coin only way is lost all invested btc into this shit !

Thanks.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
I am not angry about the price, buying and was mining almost all 40k blocks, BUT....its madness, good coin, active dev, stupid ppls dumps as hell this coin. I will stop to talk, because drinking beer and want to tell more heavy words

This is nothing regarding the coin or dev.
This is dumpers madness that want to kill this coin.
Or someone that want to kill this coin.
Nothing more.
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
I am not angry about the price, buying and was mining almost all 40k blocks, BUT....its madness, good coin, active dev, stupid ppls dumps as hell this coin. I will stop to talk, because drinking beer and want to tell more heavy words
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
why so you can dump it?

What's you point of coin, buy and hold till end of time?  Smiley
not to ruin it by pumping and dumping it. Which is what it looks like everyone here is for.

If it survives the pump and sump wave, then it can survive anything.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Just bought this coin, hope to see it fly soon:)
why so you can dump it?

No, never dump only sell parts for a lot higher price.
Yes I buy to make profit.
If you don't you can only make a loss.

Good luck all.
Activity: 574
not to ruin it by pumping and dumping it. Which is what it looks like everyone here is for.

I know it was sarcasm, but it is market. Bitcoin had big dumps/pumps early too, so other coins do.

One situation when dev dumping and run away, gives a shit about this coin, then it kills coin at all.
Other situation when miners trade and dev is still doing something. Dev can only do something better for coin to make proce higher otherwise it will die slowly.
Interest is main price pumper.

We have many examples of coins which rises from few satoshis after dump to thousands.
But it depends on interest. If dev will leave this coin after pump, then it will die. If not then price will stabilize and amount of orders will decreases like Litecoin/Bitcoin/etc.
Activity: 770
why so you can dump it?

What's you point of coin, buy and hold till end of time?  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: