Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 47. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500
Guys, we need some gambling websites and markets to accept NKT, any suggestions?

gambling is risky

we need some android games that uses nkt

we need sites where u can buy nkt with fiat

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

.... slowly climbing to 200s  Wink
legendary
do you have the psp file of the logo?
legendary
Activity: 686
Fall seven times, stand up eight.
legendary
Activity: 1193
Peaky Blinder
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
legendary
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Guys, we need some gambling websites and markets to accept NKT, any suggestions?
Activity: 644
This is what mean nakamotodark.
Community involmnet,wordmouth...yes...marvel comics could drive this coin to the moon.

By the way, one of the most interesting coin of 2015.

legendary
legendary
Activity: 2730
Merit: 1068
Juicin' crypto
this coin and sembro.......just love to make me BTC Smiley

thanks all!  Cool
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
https://www.cryptsy.com/coinvotes

Vote for nakamotodark! to get the coin on cryptsy

Vote guys so that we can be listed on cryptsy.

you can send btc for more votes
It would take a little over 4 BTC to rise to the top of Cryptsy's voting list.  Is it really worth it?

I think it is. Cryptsy is a big exchange with good investors.
BTW - if someone wants to vote with BTC it's better to buy Cryptsy points first ant vote with them. One point counts as 5 votes, so pushing NKT to the top will cost 2.82btc instead of 4.
Good points Meeks Smiley.  

Did you receive my NKT donation yesterday?

Yeah, thanks, really appreciated it!
legendary
Peaky Blinder
There are Doers and Talkers in this world.  The forum is no different.  
yea and with altcoins on here there are a lot of talkers.
I'm invested in the coin, but I'm skeptical that it will turn into yet another scam coin.
I would like to see a 6 month roadmap to have more faith and see the true potential of this coin.
The march goal of in wallet chat and trade is a good start, but we need more to push this coin
above all the flotsam.
In wallet anonymous trade? where is the dark part of the coin besides the name?

and all these 100 posts 6 mth old accounts shilling the coin isn't giving me any confidence.

Look at DOGE coin there was no innovation but they had (and still have) strong community. If we will keep healthy trading volume and good PR we will be a part of crypto for a long time.
doge is an aberration. It started off as a joke and to be absurd. Yes this could have the same potential.
But do you really just want to be another doge or the bitcoin replacement?

I saw many coins which have been introduced as an innovate with great ideas (mineerals, check, librex and many others) and all this for nothing most of them haven't deliverd any value (because it cost much money and great skills). All this convinced me that without community and big trading volume or some project behind (cannabis, uro, etc) there is no future for altcoin.
Activity: 770
I'm invested in the coin, but I'm skeptical that it will turn into yet another scam coin.
I would like to see a 6 month roadmap to have more faith and see the true potential of this coin.
The march goal of in wallet chat and trade is a good start, but we need more to push this coin
above all the flotsam.

and all these 100 posts 6 mth old accounts shilling the coin isn't giving me any confidence.

Look at DOGE coin there was no innovation but they had (and still have) strong community. If we will keep healthy trading volume and good PR we will be a part of crypto for a long time.
doge is an aberration. It started off as a joke and to be absurd. Yes this could have the same potential.
But do you really just want to be another doge or the bitcoin replacement?
legendary
Peaky Blinder
above all the flotsam.

Pages:
Jump to: