Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 51. (Read 141178 times)

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
Fuders are so lame:)
Get a job or girlfriend haha
Can't no one hold NKT down

if have a job and girlfriend hahaha
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla
Fuders are so lame:)
Get a job or girlfriend haha
Can't no one hold NKT down
Activity: 1540
Finally my 108 sat buy order got filled  Grin

Activity: 770
maybe but it just looks like more manipulation. several sells for 666  Roll Eyes
it was stable the entire time the forum was offline. coincidence?
Activity: 824
Merit: 512
Activity: 868
Amazing! The end of poW is turning also in the end of nakas.

Really amazing.

troll  Grin Grin al the coins are bitcoin clone
If the truth is a troll than so be it.
legendary
Ok.
So, let's fired this dev.
Engage another dev. Give him some btc to work on or 1 millions nakas.
This never release what he promised so far.

Is there any dev that want take over?
P.s. Community don't give you nothing, just complain if price don't reach 1k satoshi.

p.p.s. You're could be considered great today,and blame against you tomorrow. FOR FREE!
It's not a good deal?

This thread is became hilarious.

troll
Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Since 3 day, no PoS.

Why ?
When i clic on the pics, i see "in 2 hours" yesterday in 18 hours, and wednesday in 2 hours...
WTF ??

i think if pow is online, pos stop?  i don't no

The coin is now POS only we are on block 40218 so coins are being staked.  How many coins do you have in your wallet?

399 000 NKT :/
Activity: 644
Ok.
So, let's fired this dev.
Engage another dev. Give him some btc to work on or 1 millions nakas.
This never release what he promised so far.

Is there any dev that want take over?
P.s. Community don't give you nothing, just complain if price don't reach 1k satoshi.

p.p.s. You're could be considered great today,and blame against you tomorrow. FOR FREE!
It's not a good deal?

This thread is became hilarious.

legendary
People need to give  some props to the DEV and show some support by donating.  A little from everybody will go along way.

This is one of the best coins I've witnessed. As it should, being a tribute to Satoshi Nakamoto.  It really was just flawless from the beginning. 

It is time to start adding real services and features around the coin.  Some I know are coming for sure.  Hype is for the short term, adding value is for the long run. 

There is a possibility we can get it on cryptsy, but I don't know if that is the answer. 

I would like offer bounties, so lets decide what we need, with the dev's approval of course and get things rolling!

satoshi didn't ask for a handout.
Besides it's still just a clone and no real innovation yet.

troll  Grin Grin al the coins are bitcoin clone
legendary
People need to give  some props to the DEV and show some support by donating.  A little from everybody will go along way.

This is one of the best coins I've witnessed. As it should, being a tribute to Satoshi Nakamoto.  It really was just flawless from the beginning.  

It is time to start adding real services and features around the coin.  Some I know are coming for sure.  Hype is for the short term, adding value is for the long run.  

There is a possibility we can get it on cryptsy, but I don't know if that is the answer.  

I would like offer bounties, so lets decide what we need, with the dev's approval of course and get things rolling!

Satoshi only pre-mined MILLIONS of bitcoin. Only that!
and look how many they still have... They might as well not have.

it was a bitcoin giveaway
Awfully funny how suprnova didn't solve one of the last 120~ blocks either when it was solving on fairly quick basis.
People need to give  some props to the DEV and show some support by donating.  A little from everybody will go along way.

This is one of the best coins I've witnessed. As it should, being a tribute to Satoshi Nakamoto.  It really was just flawless from the beginning.  

It is time to start adding real services and features around the coin.  Some I know are coming for sure.  Hype is for the short term, adding value is for the long run.  

and look how many they still have... They might as well not have.
Activity: 644

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I appreciate your opinion, but do you have any suggestions to offer?

Activity: 824
Merit: 512
big sale coming NKT go to 50-60 sat Grin
pow ends and someone is already dumping their coins.
Good go away and don't come back.
Pages:
Jump to: