Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 87. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
15 BTC BUY WALL!!!!!

What is happening?
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001
Arch Enemy is great band too, but now i am on Carcass

Lets me salute you :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wu6gGulJFmw

Cheers !!!
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
How did the pump even happen, what gave people incentive to buy NKT ?

I really don't know myself to be honest, its just an easy minable coin....

I can't believe I sold for 28sats (Facepalm) Oh well you win some you lose some but still I can't understand why its at such a high price  Huh

I can answer you. One honest coin, no bulshits like ipo, premine, nice roadmap, Nakamoto in the name, big diff now (average 500 , not bad). The coin will rise alot , after few days we will see 1k. Cheers and have fun

DIFF over 500?
Holy shit.
Entire world is mining nakas!!!

i am drinking all day beers and listen Carcass Smiley) and not sure if this is a irony Grin ? But the days, before 6-8 months, when we was mining new coins on dedicated pools with diff over 1500 are totaly gone. Now 500 is big for X algo (not for dark of course). Cheers Smiley

Carcass? Switch to Arch Enemy.  Cheesy Cheesy
legendary

I can't believe I sold for 28sats (Facepalm) Oh well you win some you lose some but still I can't understand why its at such a high price  Huh

I can answer you. One honest coin, no bulshits like ipo, premine, nice roadmap, Nakamoto in the name, big diff now (average 500 , not bad). The coin will rise alot , after few days we will see 1k. Cheers and have fun

DIFF over 500?
Holy shit.

i am drinking all day beers and listen Carcass Smiley) and not sure if this is a irony Grin ? But the days, before 6-8 months, when we was mining new coins on dedicated pools with diff over 1500 are totaly gone. Now 500 is big for X algo (not for dark of course). Cheers Smiley
Activity: 868

DIFF over 500?
Holy shit.
legendary

Activity: 135
Merit: 100
Admin BinPool.com
i'm locked from binpool again, unlock email not coming...
thanks

Unlock. sorry salim. we wait you
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
Somethings happening someone buying up
Grin Midnight zone will be sooooo hot. Grin
What do you mean midnight zone will be sooooo hot?? You got some insider information my friend? eh eh Smiley
Anybody who's selling now will be kicking own but at  morning.Anybody who will sell tomorrow morning  will kick own but evening.What will be next ??Who's know... Grin
Roller Coaster Millionaires Club warming green rocket engine  Shocked
I love how you build the suspense up for these guys Smiley I really wish I could hype people up that good Smiley That my friend is an art right there and I hope your hyping is as big as you claim it to be because there will be a lot of happy people that's for sure Smiley
Because some guys only flying 3" above the ground.They don't know how great and amazing is to be above dreams  Grin
Millionaires Club 47

Very simple answer ..Because people can't believe how can be easy to discover gold mine using only keyboard and watching above at sky where Roller Coaster Millionaires Club rocket is flying  Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
i'm locked from binpool again, unlock email not coming...
thanks
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1005
great NKT to the 2 moons Smiley

i'm buying tons of it

price will go to 1000 - 1500 satoshis in few days

don't miss the train low now
Activity: 195
Merit: 100
meh, pork bellies bore me already... cryptocoins seems to be much more fun  Grin
 ... But let's start really small, 250K and let's see where it'll take me  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924

you know it is all about emotions, and hashrate
some coins made to millions cap only for emotions, and they don't offer very advanced technological improvements over the original bitcoin.

if its a pump&dump group.. don't worry
they don't make a lot of money for buying from themselves Smiley Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1554

Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
What do you mean midnight zone will be sooooo hot?? You got some insider information my friend? eh eh Smiley
Anybody who's selling now will be kicking own but at  morning.Anybody who will sell tomorrow morning  will kick own but evening.What will be next ??Who's know... Grin
I love how you build the suspense up for these guys Smiley I really wish I could hype people up that good Smiley That my friend is an art right there and I hope your hyping is as big as you claim it to be because there will be a lot of happy people that's for sure Smiley
Millionaires Club 47

I wanted to buy 50-60k for securing my position for the 2k price range! Cool

But some other real whales stepped in as well!
Well you can always scoop up some more on this dip that is going to happen right now I have my buys set low 100's and I'm pretty sure they will hit or at least I hope that they will lol

It wont drop this low again
You don't think so? I think that we will see in the 100's again for sure look at the buy support there and it don't take much to put us back into the 100's again Smiley
Activity: 31
Merit: 0

Well you can always scoop up some more on this dip that is going to happen right now I have my buys set low 100's and I'm pretty sure they will hit or at least I hope that they will lol

It wont drop this low again

Activity: 420

Pages:
Jump to: