Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 90. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 610
Merit: 500
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla
I will donate 10BTC to the dev if hits 1k and i sell all my coin above 1k i am man of my words, so dev give them hell i will support you..

Ps i will donate 0.5btc within 1week. Lets help to good dev
Now that is an offer that the Dev and the team hopefully cannot refuse lol You are a great man and tell the RollerCoaster gang that I says what up and to continue pumping NKT until we are 50000% ROI Wink I believe they can do it........ do you?

Depends from wich price 50000% is possible if you take price 20 to 30sat but with the current price 110000sat is very very hard to impossible they also want to deliver anon the first coin to hit anon is going to pluto even 0.01btc a coin is possible.

I am very know with anon coin was also in cloak now i am with lxc which is in very late stage delivering anon solution..it al depends on delivery not the roadmap.. action speak louder then words.

By the way that gang didnt start the pump i did they use my volume saying they are pumpin it i put in about 20btc in like 24hours.. plus i didnt pump it i see coin with alot of potential i invest in it that easy the price had to be pumped because no one wants selling so i had to buy my self up i am relax because the new features looks great an dev communicate super

To the mil gang how much u invested in nkt? Cant be more then 60% of coins you do math what i have xD

If you're telling the truth, it's not very smart to share your trading strategies with the other traders. Especially if you're holding such a big amount of coins.

I don't think you're that dumb and just spreading shit here.

You could be right or not;)
Fact is i believe in this coin dev seems good aviable
I will tip him 0.5btc have to buy up some btc first..
Look me up in other forums i am almost godzilla but i never crash/dump i think this coin is nowhere near his potential we have to wait 1.5 week for pos to kick in the current crash is from miners not much btc is needed to up or down the price lets first get ride of weed/miners then you will see hard rise.

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I will donate 10BTC to the dev if hits 1k and i sell all my coin above 1k i am man of my words, so dev give them hell i will support you..

Now that is an offer that the Dev and the team hopefully cannot refuse lol You are a great man and tell the RollerCoaster gang that I says what up and to continue pumping NKT until we are 50000% ROI Wink I believe they can do it........ do you?

Depends from wich price 50000% is possible if you take price 20 to 30sat but with the current price 110000sat is very very hard to impossible they also want to deliver anon the first coin to hit anon is going to pluto even 0.01btc a coin is possible.

I am very know with anon coin was also in cloak now i am with lxc which is in very late stage delivering anon solution..it al depends on delivery not the roadmap.. action speak louder then words.

By the way that gang didnt start the pump i did they use my volume saying they are pumpin it i put in about 20btc in like 24hours.. plus i didnt pump it i see coin with alot of potential i invest in it that easy the price had to be pumped because no one wants selling so i had to buy my self up i am relax because the new features looks great an dev communicate super

To the mil gang how much u invested in nkt? Cant be more then 60% of coins you do math what i have xD

If you're telling the truth, it's not very smart to share your trading strategies with the other traders. Especially if you're holding such a big amount of coins.

I don't think you're that dumb and just spreading shit here.

legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
i really wanted this to get to 2k... so i can buy me a nice coat for the cold winter nights, from overstock
legendary
maybe a simulated crash to pull all coins from the huge multipools ?
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
So when exactly is this RollerCoaster company supposed to blow our minds with their pumping of this coin? Did they give an exact date?

Now I bet the crash was the Roller Coaster Pump and Dump club just came back and made you a bag holder and they walk away with your BTC.
legendary
omg what a crash
why it couldn't just continue to go up ?
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
I'm also considering getting back into the mining and scoring myself another lot of these coins for when POS starts but I have to ask why is the time between blocks so high now? Is that just part of the way the coin works?
Well I'm very glad that I decided to buy back the coins that I originally sold at less than half the price I sold them for so lets keep this coin going and the next time I sell them will be when we hit 2k a coin Smiley
legendary
my GPU is gold... and woke up to more 3.5$ worth of coins.  sold them to pay electricity
the rest i hold... and keep solo mining Smiley love this NAKA

Block: 1c2c2c02...  Diff:454  Started: [04:51:17]  Best share: 7.95K

6MH/s competing vs 40GH/s   Cheesy
So when exactly is this RollerCoaster company supposed to blow our minds with their pumping of this coin? Did they give an exact date?
Happy new year all !!!

Happy New Year to you as well Smiley Cheers to everyone and to all a good night Wink
ACQ
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
AKA- Drosanx 1Gi2qsybpbkCmxxVEENTVvEW57Jq5HGMTB
Happy new year  Grin, what a coin... Cool
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

All I know is the NakamotoDark community is awesome and this coin will easily reach 2k to 3k after the POW phase ends Smiley Then we will all be laughing my friends Smiley
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

Activity: 610

I doubt it that it happens Wink

HAPPY NEW YEAR.  Wink
Happy New Year to you and the whole NKT team Smiley Have a great one Smiley
Activity: 925
Are we going to have some poll regarding logo? When? Now when the price jumped so high 50K bounty is way much more interesting. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: