Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 98. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0
How can I mine them?
(Mining for beginners)...
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
WAIT A MINUTE...

FIRST PAGE ON BITTREX?

WTF?
Seriously?Huh LOL I love this coin because it just keeps getting hyped and hyped and hyped some more Smiley Keep it up boys let see this bitch hit 1k a coin Smiley
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
WAIT A MINUTE...

FIRST PAGE ON BITTREX?

WTF?

I don't sell anything until first place in bittrex!
Activity: 644
WAIT A MINUTE...

FIRST PAGE ON BITTREX?

WTF?
hey guys, just read a bit you posted

when do you sell the coin? btw who is behind NKT, is there a homepage or sth. else? Cant find anything

Thx in advance
Did you read the opening page? And I'm sure whomever is behind this will work very hard not to scorn or besmirch the Nakamoto name Smiley

Yes just read it but I dont understand everything.
Well Paycoin is already coming and other coins, why should this coin grow so much?
PayCoin also have a better name and is more public

Well all I know is that this coin has two huge factors in its name when it comes to razzle and dazzle in Cryptos Smiley That's Nakamoto and then to top it off they added a Dark at the end of it Smiley And I assume we all know what happens when you add Dark to the name of a coin Wink Plus it is the very first tribute coin and that should really truthfully be a huge deal to people!! We need Satoshi Nakamoto bobble head dolls you can buy with NKT Smiley Cheers
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47

when do you sell the coin? btw who is behind NKT, is there a homepage or sth. else? Cant find anything

Thx in advance
Did you read the opening page? And I'm sure whomever is behind this will work very hard not to scorn or besmirch the Nakamoto name Smiley
$^x4frompoint
Activity: 925
This coin is insane. I hope somebody starts dumping and fills my 20-30SAT orders one day. Smiley
legendary

Thx in advance

Well Paycoin is already coming and other coins, why should this coin grow so much?

i wonder how PayCoin is decentralized vs Naka...
99.999999999% premine?

EDIT: Paycoin looks like a complete scam+one entity own most coins

Thx in advance

Thx in advance
wow what is that ...
NAKA going to space ? Smiley
I heard that is where Nakamoto is building his new home......... ON THE MOON!!!! LOL

Thx in advance
Told you.
Satoshi nakamoto is the ghost behind this.
legendary
wow what is that ...
NAKA going to space ? Smiley
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
You gotta love this coin. Devs, miners and traders keep going like crazy.
Activity: 925
Difficulty almost doubled since the morning BTW. I think it's now cheaper to buy the coins then mine.
a.f..i     000024r 000018h 000027d 000024h 000038r 000046d 000037h 000068r<

What is this? Some pumpers secret code? Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
Difficulty almost doubled since the morning BTW. I think it's now cheaper to buy the coins then mine.
a.f..i     000024r 000018h 000027d 000024h 000038r 000046d 000037h 000068r<
It's just the beginning of the rising sun.

legendary
Activity: 1029
i think far from over.. I will try to buy in low ... Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: