Pages:
Author

Topic: [NKT] NAKAMOTODARK [UNIQUE BITTREX QT5WEBKIT IN-WALLET TRADING+WIKIPEDIA][NKT] - page 95. (Read 141178 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
+727%
It's really crazy!
And fact is that we're still under mining time.
Activity: 760
Merit: 500
CryptoZilla

HAHAHAHAHa

I like it Cheesy the way he playing on Bittrex Smiley Good method to dump on buy orders Tongue

What are you talking about do you blame guys buying on 20, 30, 40sat and selling way up to 500 you call that dumping?
when did you make +1000%? i am in average of 80sat with 10BTC this coin is min worth 1k sat so i am holding and i will not dump maybe i will sell:)
but since no one sell it is good means there is alot of faith (why you think i put in 10BTC?)
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

IF you guys made a good money then move on to NOOCoin Smiley And buy NKT later when it's below 50sat cheers !

Have a great day Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1148
I ❤ www.LuckyB.it!

HAHAHAHAHa

I like it Cheesy the way he playing on Bittrex Smiley Good method to dump on buy orders Tongue
Activity: 770
FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE
time to dump.. remember news=exit  Grin Grin Grin
Technically wouldn't that be a rumour though?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
well but who is webprods?
Activity: 49
time to dump.. remember news=exit  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1029
"netmhashps" : 51108.20143582  Lips sealed
Attention. Please think twice before you sell this coin.We're working at very smooth highway to take this coin to 0.0008 plus list of coins.Nakamotodark in name of genius can be first coin that will take over 50,000%
grow interest .Another words  500 x  what you see today.Stay tuned .Sincerely     Roller Coaster Millionaires Club
That would be absolutely awesome if that happened but who in the heck is the Roller Coaster Millionaires Club??

The biggest pumping group in crypto history  Grin
For SERIOUS!!!!! Like the biggest pumping group in all and like you mean all of Crypto history!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! Hold your coins folks we are all going to be filthy rich Smiley Also I'm not trying to be sarcastic I'm being totally serious when I say all of this and I really hope that they are the biggest pump group in all of history because it would be really nice to be caught up in one of their storms and ride them big ass waves Wink
Activity: 17
"netmhashps" : 51108.20143582  Lips sealed
Attention. Please think twice before you sell this coin.We're working at very smooth highway to take this coin to 0.0008 plus list of coins.Nakamotodark in name of genius can be first coin that will take over 50,000%
grow interest .Another words  500 x  what you see today.Stay tuned .Sincerely     Roller Coaster Millionaires Club
That would be absolutely awesome if that happened but who in the heck is the Roller Coaster Millionaires Club??

The biggest pumping group in crypto history  Grin
"netmhashps" : 51108.20143582  Lips sealed
grow interest .Another words  500 x  what you see today.Stay tuned .Sincerely     Roller Coaster Millionaires Club
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Millionaires Club 47
grow interest .Another words  500 x  what you see today.Stay tuned .Sincerely     Roller Coaster Millionaires Club
legendary
Activity: 1029
lol this is crazy ..choo choo Grin
legendary
Activity: 924
I wanna buy some more, would you buy now or wait for a lower price?
Maybe around 90 in the next hours?
I dunno I think we might be setting a new floor at 100 sats now but I mean anything is possible there are still millions of coins out there Smiley But always go with your gut that's my opinion

logic tells sell, guts tell HOLD
Well when I first seen this coin and I seen how many coins there was at first I was like "Well that coin won't last and will just get dumped to fuck" but then I started thinking about other coins with around the same coin supply like fuelcoin and Blackcoin and what not and then I realized "Fuck those coins easily broke 10k a coin there is absolutely no reason with the right marketing and the right promoting and a strong dev team behind this coin that we shouldn't be able to hit 1k or even 2k a coin no problem Smiley And that's when my gut told me to hold onto every coin I mined until POS starts and see where it goes from there Smiley
legendary
only ~429 BTC to pass scammy XPY volume  Cheesy
legendary
I dunno I think we might be setting a new floor at 100 sats now but I mean anything is possible there are still millions of coins out there Smiley But always go with your gut that's my opinion

logic tells sell, guts tell HOLD
Activity: 760
CryptoZilla

hard to tell don't forget it's now top10 most traded coins on Bittrex that will Definitly draw some attention.
Best thing was to buy last few days, but i think it's now on radar of alot of peeps who want in and other problem is no one wants to sell:))
which make it good for bag holders, i have like 12mil coins so i have keep em them to atleast 1k!
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022

Don't tease me like that my friend Sad I never started trading till the beginning of April and everyone always talked about the massive pumps and gains that they would make on coins in the start of last year and how much money they made off it.  I just once want to experience a 1000% gain on a coin that I'm holding that isn't too much to ask is it?

Oh, the old good days. I was one of those that solo mined x-coin that went almost dead. Then the coins got re-branded into Darkcoin so I updated my wallet and forgot about those coins. Then it was all about darkcoin and I remembered that was x-coin and I have some of those. I opened my wallet and seen 1,458.932 dark coins which I sold 70% of them around the top of that market. That was my big coin so far.
Pages:
Jump to: