Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 59. (Read 47049 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
October 27, 2020, 10:09:15 AM
There’s an article in Medium about Gulden development, it’s a good read.
https://link.medium.com/XmQ2FdQHTab

Speaking of Gulden development, what new has come out in the last 6 months?
What is the plans for Gulden and is there 1 core developer dedicated to Gulden and 1 to the other coin?

Last 6 months was only Novo but Gulden will get electron wallet next year when Novo finished.
Activity: 110
October 27, 2020, 02:23:49 AM

Speaking of Gulden development, what new has come out in the last 6 months?
What is the plans for Gulden and is there 1 core developer dedicated to Gulden and 1 to the other coin?
Activity: 61
October 26, 2020, 09:45:10 AM
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
October 24, 2020, 09:59:09 AM
I have mined Novo and going to sell 15 coins from mining, I will use the btc to buy Gulden. Look to mine other coins and use the btc to support Gulden. I will get 12000 coins from the Novo I have mined and I help make someone into Novo whale.

Every coin has whales, 8coin the lowest supply coin created had whales but died the same year it was released.
Activity: 58
October 24, 2020, 08:33:51 AM
I have mined Novo and going to sell 15 coins from mining, I will use the btc to buy Gulden. Look to mine other coins and use the btc to support Gulden. I will get 12000 coins from the Novo I have mined and I help make someone into Novo whale.
Activity: 52
October 24, 2020, 03:43:13 AM

@SuperOrca another 20% drop and the bottom is formed. Traders can put more pressure using the development reward to secure lower prices, the development reward pressure will have less impact the lower the price goes. I said at the start of October remove the buy orders above 50 to let the price fall to 40-50 sat to end the pain. New users to Gulden can get in at the best prices and experience good gains in 1 year.

How did you know the price would drop this low and what do you expect the price to rally too in the future?

The development reward https://www.dactual.com/address.php?address=GPk2TdvW1bjPAaPL72PXhVfYvyqEHKGrDA , made it REAL easy to predict the price outcome. The situation at present is there is enough bitcoin support to soak the development dumps to a price of 40sat for 2 months. This is why the low price must be seen as a positive for the coin until the next alt bull market arrives.  $5000 gets you 800k coins, only 653 people can own 800k coins with the current supply in the market.
Lets face one fact, the masses don't know about the development reward, when the bull arrives the price will rise fast for this coin.

I have no problem with the dev reward at 80 because Malcolm has always helped the community with technical questions and is a developer with lots of respect. I believe if the price gets worse the GAB will keep Malcolm and Rijk will have to go find a job until the price recovers. The work Rijk does with social media and the website can be done after hours.

When the price recovers the team can grow with employing developers on a contract basis, if the price dumps you don't have to renew the contract.
Most people have full time work that invest in Gulden which is why we need a team to do the work and why we like Rijk and Malcolm to be full time on Gulden to work on Gulden.

October 23, 2020, 03:55:28 PM

@SuperOrca another 20% drop and the bottom is formed. Traders can put more pressure using the development reward to secure lower prices, the development reward pressure will have less impact the lower the price goes. I said at the start of October remove the buy orders above 50 to let the price fall to 40-50 sat to end the pain. New users to Gulden can get in at the best prices and experience good gains in 1 year.

How did you know the price would drop this low and what do you expect the price to rally too in the future?

The development reward https://www.dactual.com/address.php?address=GPk2TdvW1bjPAaPL72PXhVfYvyqEHKGrDA , made it REAL easy to predict the price outcome. The situation at present is there is enough bitcoin support to soak the development dumps to a price of 40sat for 2 months. This is why the low price must be seen as a positive for the coin until the next alt bull market arrives.  $5000 gets you 800k coins, only 653 people can own 800k coins with the current supply in the market.
Lets face one fact, the masses don't know about the development reward, when the bull arrives the price will rise fast for this coin.

Activity: 32
October 23, 2020, 01:20:11 PM

October 23, 2020, 01:12:05 PM
I never thought a whale would dump all the way to 32 sat, I wish I had buy orders in place  Sad

Does Gulden have any whales left besides SuperOrca and Bigdikbtc that can support the prices?

I will be placing a tiny order on the new exchange to offer support under 50 sat, when verified, I hear the founder is making a lot of effort on slack and engaging with the community.

What and when is the next development release for Gulden?

From what i've heard it's an in wallet Dex, with the possibility of attaining some sort of banking license in order to also add EUR/NLG or stable EUR pairings.

Aslong as there is no monthly deposit limit like Nocks had with 10k Euro , you cannot pump a coin with those restrictions in place.

Gulden is also going to get an electron wallet. It's almost finished.

October 23, 2020, 11:46:37 AM
I never thought a whale would dump all the way to 32 sat, I wish I had buy orders in place  Sad

Does Gulden have any whales left besides SuperOrca and Bigdikbtc that can support the prices?

I will be placing a tiny order on the new exchange to offer support under 50 sat, when verified, I hear the founder is making a lot of effort on slack and engaging with the community.

From what i've heard it's an in wallet Dex, with the possibility of attaining some sort of banking license in order to also add EUR/NLG or stable EUR pairings.

Aslong as there is no monthly deposit limit like Nocks had with 10k Euro , you cannot pump a coin with those restrictions in place.
Activity: 61
October 23, 2020, 09:22:25 AM

October 23, 2020, 07:44:23 AM

October 23, 2020, 06:53:17 AM
I never thought a whale would dump all the way to 32 sat, I wish I had buy orders in place  Sad

Activity: 51
October 23, 2020, 03:38:59 AM
I never thought a whale would dump all the way to 32 sat, I wish I had buy orders in place  Sad

October 21, 2020, 04:03:40 AM
Gulden has officially been listed on the Stex exchange with 2 pairings.

https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/BTC/NLG
https://app.stex.com/en/basic-trade/pair/NOVO/NLG

This is the best position in terms of exchanges this coin has ever been in, I can't believe my eyes, have the devs had a change of heart when it comes to exchange Listings?
Total volume on this exchange is over $23 million compared to Nocks with 4k volume and a 10k monthly deposit limit? You can't compare.
Price of 68sat before listing of new exchange, in 3 weeks the price will move to 77-81 sat. This will bring some confidence to traders, pleased with this news!

It's good that Gulden has another exchange, a relief for many in the community, if this works out the community will look to getting more listings but if the price drops then the community knows it's not because of exchanges the price is low. I believe if the price goes up like you say the community and GAB will use more funds towards exchanges.

I don't agree with SuperOrca, the price won't increase for a long time! Best solution is let the price hit rock bottom at 40-50sats and build from here. Pre IPOs is where the money is at but alts will have it's time in the future when the whales can get in at lower prices.

Novocurrency will also be dead because quite frankly it offers nothing for whales and you only have poor people buying. It's useless for any investor.

This dump was good for the health of Gulden and developers. They can sell the development reward at this price and it will have the same pressure as the 40 sat reward did at 80sat + bitccoin increase. Place buy orders and let the developers sell to you on bittrex.
Activity: 52
October 21, 2020, 12:32:06 AM
Don't buy the sell walls, place bids and wait to get in cheaper. The bottom is close and it will remain around 50-60 until next year. Don't rush to buy the sells and enjoy the stability in the market. The down trend has been brutal and the sideways movement will be most welcome.

50sat is here.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
October 20, 2020, 11:13:25 AM
Don't buy the sell walls, place bids and wait to get in cheaper. The bottom is close and it will remain around 50-60 until next year. Don't rush to buy the sells and enjoy the stability in the market. The down trend has been brutal and the sideways movement will be most welcome.
Activity: 34
October 20, 2020, 09:46:50 AM

The GAB has also promised the reward will never increase, only decrease when the price goes up.

Thanks for this good news. I will buy more coins.

Have you tried to witness? It's the damn best thing ever! Waiting for my salary next week to get more coins and if I am lucky the price will stay the same or go lower.  Smiley Smiley

I have 2 witness going, the one with higher amount perform much better, if the price gets to 50-55 I will make a 3rd witness with between 150k and 200k and see how it works.
October 20, 2020, 07:26:59 AM

The GAB has also promised the reward will never increase, only decrease when the price goes up.

Have you tried to witness? It's the damn best thing ever! Waiting for my salary next week to get more coins and if I am lucky the price will stay the same or go lower.  Smiley Smiley
Activity: 34
October 20, 2020, 05:53:27 AM

Pages:
Jump to: