Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The even greater Gulden thread! - page 57. (Read 47040 times)

Activity: 58
Merit: 0
January 10, 2021, 08:01:47 AM
E-gulden close to passing nlg marketcap to become the premium currency for the Dutch. Low inflation and proof that money does not need to be smart, it need to be scarce so the value can increase. All the fast development Gulden has before Novo and people want to hold a coin with low supply.

Guldens fiat price has begun its upward trend this week, in 3 months a lot of patience holders will see good gains. Better increases in % then bitcoins rally.
New ATH can be reached but please no new coin announcements or people will kill themselves.

Waaaaayy too many pussies that sell for a small profit and pretend they still hodling.

When the poor man mentality has left the Gulden community aka when they get bought out, this coin will go top 100.

Covid has been hard on some for work, I had a  friend who sold before this last 200% increase in price and he is feeling shit about it. He found a job 1 week after he sold and wants to get back into Gulden at the same price he sold.

Looks like the rise is over and price will go back to normal levels, at least my friend will be happy.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
January 10, 2021, 04:41:10 AM
E-gulden close to passing nlg marketcap to become the premium currency for the Dutch. Low inflation and proof that money does not need to be smart, it need to be scarce so the value can increase. All the fast development Gulden has before Novo and people want to hold a coin with low supply.

Guldens fiat price has begun its upward trend this week, in 3 months a lot of patience holders will see good gains. Better increases in % then bitcoins rally.
New ATH can be reached but please no new coin announcements or people will kill themselves.

Waaaaayy too many pussies that sell for a small profit and pretend they still hodling.

When the poor man mentality has left the Gulden community aka when they get bought out, this coin will go top 100.
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
January 08, 2021, 04:45:07 PM

Those wannabe traders are buying back their stack for double or triple the price cause of fomo, enjoy them.
Activity: 120
January 08, 2021, 12:05:35 PM

Activity: 35
January 05, 2021, 06:39:14 AM

No new coins. Promised.
Activity: 25
January 04, 2021, 02:53:30 AM

I only agree with the bolded part but doge and digibyte prove high supply coins can have high marketcaps. Doge supply is 128 billion and increasing rapidly daily and has the same satoshi price as Gulden, Digibyte has 14 billion coins and 3 times Guldens price. The difference is digibyte has a reward decrease of 1% every month and a total of 21 billion. Investors like it when new supply rate is reduced frequently.

To match digibytes marketcap Gulden would need to go to 2700 satoshi.
Activity: 110
January 03, 2021, 11:25:01 AM

Activity: 102
January 03, 2021, 01:01:56 AM

Activity: 120
December 31, 2020, 06:37:53 AM
E-gulden marketcap soon to pass Gulden for first time in a long time. Our low inflation rate is paying off and we ride the btc wave. We knew focus on scarcity was always going to create more value then development and high inflation.

So what?
Then ride the wave and sell a few thousand EFL. With this liquidity the orderbook and price will crash to nearly zero...

No one sells scarce commodity,  people hold gold.

EFL, I purchased $5 worth and I sold for $12 over last 2 days. I am going to quit my job next week.
December 30, 2020, 12:55:05 PM
E-gulden marketcap soon to pass Gulden for first time in a long time. Our low inflation rate is paying off and we ride the btc wave. We knew focus on scarcity was always going to create more value then development and high inflation.

So what?
Then ride the wave and sell a few thousand EFL. With this liquidity the orderbook and price will crash to nearly zero...

No one sells scarce commodity,  people hold gold.
Activity: 75
December 27, 2020, 01:03:39 PM
Will NLG ever become the currency of the Netherlands?
From what I remember a few years ago it was mentioned.
December 26, 2020, 05:07:59 PM
December 26, 2020, 06:57:01 AM
https://twitter.com/GuldenBoard/status/1339094645545066498?s=20

- A group of students from the Haagse Hogeschool (HHS) are doing a research project for the "Minor Internetmarketing Tools". There have been several online meetings with the students and they are now working on a marketing communication plan for the
@Gulden
 community. #Gulden #HHS

I have some cheap btc I plan to enter the market with once bitcoin price has settled. This is when I expect the Gulden euro value to go up > 20 times
Activity: 61
December 16, 2020, 09:02:19 AM
https://twitter.com/GuldenBoard/status/1339094645545066498?s=20

- A group of students from the Haagse Hogeschool (HHS) are doing a research project for the "Minor Internetmarketing Tools". There have been several online meetings with the students and they are now working on a marketing communication plan for the
@Gulden
 community. #Gulden #HHS
Activity: 35
December 04, 2020, 02:44:26 AM
What is meant to be next for Gulden? The electron wallet or decentralized exchange?

https://centure.com/gulden/
December 03, 2020, 07:21:17 AM
What is meant to be next for Gulden? The electron wallet or decentralized exchange?

Activity: 65
Merit: 1
November 24, 2020, 03:57:39 AM
Dev reward is first offered on Blockhut.com. If it is not purchased there, it will be put on an exchange. Shares site is not possible because it requires a DNB license.

Will EUR or USD purchase options become available for new users who don't know how to use crypto?

Gulden community will have to wait for another entrepreneur like Roel.

I hear Nocks and the team was purchased by litebit, if I were to guess the same features will be coming for all coins listed on litebit and Gulden can introduce IBAN transactions in the wallets.
Activity: 61
November 23, 2020, 02:37:47 PM
I had my wallet shutdown for a week and it took 15 minutes to sync. It's taken a friend of my mine over 3 hrs to sync on thursday night,  45 minutes to get to 80% and over 2hr to finish last 20%.

Is the progress bar not calculating the % correctly?

Should be, in my mac it syncs very quickly but on the other hand I have an older netbook that I use, in there it's a totally different story but its old hardware.
Activity: 32
November 22, 2020, 01:40:08 AM
I had my wallet shutdown for a week and it took 15 minutes to sync. It's taken a friend of my mine over 3 hrs to sync on thursday night,  45 minutes to get to 80% and over 2hr to finish last 20%.

Is the progress bar not calculating the % correctly?
Activity: 6
November 20, 2020, 10:54:45 AM
Dev reward is first offered on Blockhut.com. If it is not purchased there, it will be put on an exchange. Shares site is not possible because it requires a DNB license.

Will EUR or USD purchase options become available for new users who don't know how to use crypto?

Gulden community will have to wait for another entrepreneur like Roel.
Pages:
Jump to: