Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 11. (Read 14136 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 6
August 08, 2018, 03:18:07 PM
We want our führer back! The one that doesnt listen and doesnt ask stuff to the community! This is not the cult i signed up for!!!!

This was not asked by your führer but by Jason

And if you read the comments from Remco Katz and Rogier Bruggeman they were not amused as well.
August 08, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

You can keep posting screenshots and leave out the comment where Remco says he is up for it once Nocks has usd/gbp pairing...

I would be fine with that but if the btc pairing were removed I would have no use for my Gulden. Are they serious about removing it?

One of the team or main community members Jason ? said it was a poll to discuss people's views on it. Malcolm the main dev voted strongly against removing the btc pairing.

We can relax now, it was the way the poll was worded that made it sound if it was a serious consideration.

Good to hear that Malcolm voted strongly against !!

Sounds like a lot of good energy wasted by this poll  Roll Eyes
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 08, 2018, 02:21:36 PM

You can keep posting screenshots and leave out the comment where Remco says he is up for it once Nocks has usd/gbp pairing...

I would be fine with that but if the btc pairing were removed I would have no use for my Gulden. Are they serious about removing it?

One of the team or main community members Jason ? said it was a poll to discuss people's views on it. Malcolm the main dev voted strongly against removing the btc pairing.

We can relax now, it was the way the poll was worded that made it sound if it was a serious consideration.
Activity: 156
Merit: 10
August 08, 2018, 02:12:43 PM

Activity: 195
Merit: 1
This is my real name
August 08, 2018, 02:10:53 PM
If you would have posted the whole conversation you could have read that Remco agrees with Rijk, but only after Nocks has USD/GBP pairing

Activity: 156
August 08, 2018, 02:07:18 PM
Was this a poll done by the entire dev team wanting out of btc or a community member?

EDIT: nvm it was mentioned in a earlier post it was Rijk.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
August 08, 2018, 01:57:11 PM
Time to buy Gulden. The double bottom is formed. Sky will be reached in a few hours.

You better be right because Rijk has added a poll for gulden to be disconnected from btc, btc pairings is blamed on guldens euro price drop because bitcoin price is dropping.

**** [4:03 PM]
what would the impact be if disconnected from BTC?
no longer falling down when bitcoin price falls down

Is there a way to prove btc pairings are not holding gulden euro prices down?

It's a positive for Gulden and will help the price be stable. Others like Biomike are wanting this for a long time.

I don't say that NLG and BTC should be disconnected. NLG and EUR pairing should get their shit together and be more important than NLG-BTC. But all the NLG fanboys are looking at BTC and seeing it drop, but instead of starting to buy NLG for BTC, they sell it against EUR as well.
Activity: 339
New Cryptoworld Order
August 08, 2018, 01:53:34 PM
If you would have posted the whole conversation you could have read that Remco agrees with Rijk, but only after Nocks has USD/GBP pairing

This is my real name
August 08, 2018, 01:49:41 PM
Activity: 339
New Cryptoworld Order
August 08, 2018, 01:45:35 PM
It looks to be a casual poll to see what the community thinks about the btc pairing. BTC pairings aren't going anywhere because you can't have them removed, the poll highlights to the community why the Gulden price is going down and that is because btc price is going down.

Nothing Rijk does is casual, there's always a plan that HAS to be carried out. This poll is simply a ramp-up to a decision he already made.

He want's to detach from BTC all together. Been saying that for years already. I already informed you guys that he and his "holmaat" Roel (Nocks) need total control and they need it fast (taxes). So if BTC pairings are dropped, who controls the entire market? Right Nocks (Roel and Rijk).

Even the master fanboy Remco (KrakenXiv) Katz agrees with me on this:

August 08, 2018, 01:22:13 PM
You know when the haters start agreeing with your decisions it's not going to be good. btc/nlg will help Gulden in the long term. Expect over $4 trillion to be pumped into the market next time and some of that will come to Gulden. The fact is Gulden needs to get out there in the public eye, it's a hidden gem. That's not the fault of btc pairings.

I agree with you.

Also a lot of times the Bittrex price is higher then the Nocks price. (As i type this is also true) We saw it also with the last pump where there was a big difference.  Even today it looks like there is more dumped on Nocks although you only have a 100.000 euro limit there. (50k euro trade on Nocks and only 25k on Bittrex)  Now with Bitcoin going down the Gulden price in sat should go up, because Gulden should be a safe heaven,  but that has not happened and that is not the fault of the BTC pairings.

It looks to be a casual poll to see what the community thinks about the btc pairing. BTC pairings aren't going anywhere because you can't have them removed, the poll highlights to the community why the Gulden price is going down and that is because btc price is going down.

I do not know if the community is right thought if you look @ the orders on Bittrex and Nocks.  There is dumped a lot of Gulden on Nocks.

Activity: 24
August 08, 2018, 01:07:43 PM
You know when the haters start agreeing with your decisions it's not going to be good. btc/nlg will help Gulden in the long term. Expect over $4 trillion to be pumped into the market next time and some of that will come to Gulden. The fact is Gulden needs to get out there in the public eye, it's a hidden gem. That's not the fault of btc pairings.

I agree with you.

Also a lot of times the Bittrex price is higher then the Nocks price. (As i type this is also true) We saw it also with the last pump where there was a big difference.  Even today it looks like there is more dumped on Nocks although you only have a 100.000 euro limit there. (50k euro trade on Nocks and only 25k on Bittrex)  Now with Bitcoin going down the Gulden price in sat should go up, because Gulden should be a safe heaven,  but that has not happened and that is not the fault of the BTC pairings.

August 08, 2018, 12:29:05 PM

I agree with you.

Also a lot of times the Bittrex price is higher then the Nocks price. (As i type this is also true) We saw it also with the last pump where there was a big difference.  Even today it looks like there is more dumped on Nocks although you only have a 100.000 euro limit there. (50k euro trade on Nocks and only 25k on Bittrex)  Now with Bitcoin going down the Gulden price in sat should go up, because Gulden should be a safe heaven,  but that has not happened and that is not the fault of the BTC pairings.
This is my real name
August 08, 2018, 12:28:07 PM

You tell other people to quit being anonymous and to say who they are.  Now i ask the same to you and then you give me this remark.  One  word for you ......LOSER  Grin

Show me where i told people to say who they are blind man
August 08, 2018, 12:17:46 PM

I think i am a nice guy.

hitler also thought he was a nice guy

Nice comparison ......

never seen you complain when Rich Pissman called Rijk Hitler, Führer, etc....

I do not complain i only say :  Nice comparison  ............

And please answer the question that i asked you earlier

I will do whatever i want thank you very much. Go get a dog from the pound if you want to tell someone what to do

You tell other people to quit being anonymous and to say who they are.  Now i ask the same to you and then you give me this remark.  One  word for you ......LOSER  Grin
Activity: 86
August 08, 2018, 12:01:25 PM

This is my real name
August 08, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
And please answer the question that i asked you earlier

I will do whatever i want thank you very much. Go get a dog from the pound if you want to tell someone what to do
This is my real name
August 08, 2018, 11:33:52 AM

I think i am a nice guy.

hitler also thought he was a nice guy

Nice comparison ......

never seen you complain when Rich Pissman called Rijk Hitler, Führer, etc....
Activity: 146
Merit: 2
August 08, 2018, 10:38:59 AM
Time to buy Gulden. The double bottom is formed. Sky will be reached in a few hours.

You better be right because Rijk has added a poll for gulden to be disconnected from btc, btc pairings is blamed on guldens euro price drop because bitcoin price is dropping.

It's a positive for Gulden and will help the price be stable. Others like Biomike are wanting this for a long time.
Activity: 38
August 08, 2018, 10:24:04 AM

This will make competition fair between EFL and NLG since we don't have a EUR pairing with litebit. I agree with Gulden on this move.

I would support it, bitcoin has a long way to fall before it returns to the norm. Looking at the TA chart it's between $1500-$2000. I can use Nocks and most international traders and miners are only using Gulden to dump for bitcoin profit.
Sell orders on bittrex have piled up and I don't see any hope of a 1000 sat for another year or two but if Gulden was only trading against the Euro people will think 1 Euro is cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: