Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 9. (Read 14164 times)

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
August 11, 2018, 07:53:23 AM
so your statement was wrong and you dont have any prove that it is "the community"

The 7hrs part was wrong but who cares about that part? When all said and done the price is what counts, whether it takes 7 hrs or 4 days to get there.

wrong is wrong , dont make specific statements if you dont have the balls to stand by them

I admit my statement was technically wrong, but 99% will agree with the context of my statement and not the technical specifics on the timing.

so you claim only your timing was wrong , original claim was 7 hours which was wrong we are now at over 16 hours and still wrong... how many hours until you admit that not just the timing but also the number was wrong?come on put a new time limit double or nothing... if its below 700 by the 24 hour mark I'll leave you alone , and if its above 700 you will admit that you were completely wrong and stop making claims about "the community" with no proof, deal?

Before 6th August the price will go below 700sat. I won't post here again if it doesn't as a present to you all for being wrong.

do you need another extension , or are you willing to just admit it yet? I dont want you to leave I only ask that you stop saying nasty things about the community as these things have no reality behind them ...

He made a calculation error on the future bitcoin price, gulden will go under 700 if the btc price returns to over $8000. This is to be expected, I would be worried if Gulden news was circulating in the public domain and the price was still decreasing but there is no marketing. Gulden is most likely the highest ranked coin that isn't marketed or on a lot of high profile exchanges. This says a lot about development and the trust the community have in Gulden.

You were saying!!!!!!?!?!?!  SuperDorca what you say now? My timing was wrong by a week, we still dropped below 700 sat on bittrex.

offered you extension you were not confident enough to take it, so cant claim now after the fact that you were only wrong by 2 weeks. by that standard everyones prediction is eventually right you claimed price would go to 700 in hours because community "poor desperate drug addicts" , price went to 700 over weeks because bitcoin price falling and traders selling not because of original reason about community I admit that your number eventually right but not that your prediction right , you should take back your nasty statement about community.
Activity: 10
August 11, 2018, 07:17:37 AM
Gulden is definitely the way to go.

Just look how fast it synchs. ETH is ‘trying’ to do all kinds of tricks to accomplish not even close to what Gulden does already.
It is as safe as Bitcoin at much lower price. With higher price it gets even more safe. (At 10 cent it’s more safe than Bitcoin) 10 cents! Because of witnessing!
It’s a decentralised blockchain with a public licence. ANYONE CAN USE. Microsoft. IBM, anyone. Just set up a team and start building your apps on it.
4 cts...it’s just rediculous. And you know that. You are here. So you know. Now. 😘

I am going to start buying at 0.03 , I was speaking to a friend who said bitcoin has another 30% to fall. I will try the witness for 1 year so I don't sell again, if it doesn't get to 0.03 I won't buy again.
Activity: 188
Merit: 10
August 11, 2018, 06:04:34 AM
so your statement was wrong and you dont have any prove that it is "the community"

The 7hrs part was wrong but who cares about that part? When all said and done the price is what counts, whether it takes 7 hrs or 4 days to get there.

wrong is wrong , dont make specific statements if you dont have the balls to stand by them

I admit my statement was technically wrong, but 99% will agree with the context of my statement and not the technical specifics on the timing.

so you claim only your timing was wrong , original claim was 7 hours which was wrong we are now at over 16 hours and still wrong... how many hours until you admit that not just the timing but also the number was wrong?come on put a new time limit double or nothing... if its below 700 by the 24 hour mark I'll leave you alone , and if its above 700 you will admit that you were completely wrong and stop making claims about "the community" with no proof, deal?

Before 6th August the price will go below 700sat. I won't post here again if it doesn't as a present to you all for being wrong.

do you need another extension , or are you willing to just admit it yet? I dont want you to leave I only ask that you stop saying nasty things about the community as these things have no reality behind them ...

He made a calculation error on the future bitcoin price, gulden will go under 700 if the btc price returns to over $8000. This is to be expected, I would be worried if Gulden news was circulating in the public domain and the price was still decreasing but there is no marketing. Gulden is most likely the highest ranked coin that isn't marketed or on a lot of high profile exchanges. This says a lot about development and the trust the community have in Gulden.

You were saying!!!!!!?!?!?!  SuperDorca what you say now? My timing was wrong by a week, we still dropped below 700 sat on bittrex.
Activity: 22
August 11, 2018, 01:48:04 AM
This is the first time I have seen Nocks have a higher value then bittrex, if Rijk wants the btc connection removed Nocks needs to remain higher then bittrex 100% of the time for at least a week. This will prove to most people and traders that bitcoin is the reason Gulden is held back and I will vote with Rijk to only have fiat pairings.

Nocks        NLG/EUR   $26,496   $0.045229
Bittrex      NLG/BTC    $16,813    $0.043649   

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
August 10, 2018, 07:16:27 PM
Gulden is definitely the way to go.

Just look how fast it synchs. ETH is ‘trying’ to do all kinds of tricks to accomplish not even close to what Gulden does already.
It is as safe as Bitcoin at much lower price. With higher price it gets even more safe. (At 10 cent it’s more safe than Bitcoin) 10 cents! Because of witnessing!
It’s a decentralised blockchain with a public licence. ANYONE CAN USE. Microsoft. IBM, anyone. Just set up a team and start building your apps on it.
4 cts...it’s just rediculous. And you know that. You are here. So you know. Now. 😘
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
August 10, 2018, 05:22:18 PM
Gulden is not the average scam coin that has a short life, it's a more than 4 year-old coin (which is super awesome and rare to find around) and it's impossible to reach zero, sorry, but if you sold a big amount now, the only way out of the future regret is rebuying.

And no one has to take my word as granted, it's so easy to do a research and check for itself how amazing Gulden is, join slack, get involved with the community, check the articles, look at the awesome open-source code and see how well written it is, it's such a bargain at the current price, I am buying all that my money allows me to, and I am pretty sure I won't ever regret this decision in the future.

Just don't think of the short-term, think bigger than that. Gulden is the way to go Smiley
Activity: 270
Merit: 6
August 10, 2018, 04:06:22 PM
You can read my story into Gulden here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31925638

I ended up selling my Gulden today as it looks like it's going to zero. I warn people not to invest in crypto coins, I lost a relationship and a holiday on this shit!

Since I sold my gulden the price has gone down and I would of lost more money. I was worried that the price would bounce after the update but it didn't and for that I feel good about my decision to sell but regret buying in the first place for other reasons as I posted before.

I would keep on losing with this coin. I can't say I am happy I sold, I can only say it's a good thing I sold because I would of lost more money.

Is it possible for the coin to go to zero value?

Everything is possible in this crazy cryptoworld but in case of Gulden i will not see it happen.

If you look at the price now it is indeed a good thing that you sold in the past but i still think you make a mistake in the price for the future but time will tell.....

You can still buy it back cheaply too cover that risk Grin

Activity: 10
August 10, 2018, 02:41:59 PM
You can read my story into Gulden here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31925638

I ended up selling my Gulden today as it looks like it's going to zero. I warn people not to invest in crypto coins, I lost a relationship and a holiday on this shit!

Since I sold my gulden the price has gone down and I would of lost more money. I was worried that the price would bounce after the update but it didn't and for that I feel good about my decision to sell but regret buying in the first place for other reasons as I posted before.

I would keep on losing with this coin. I can't say I am happy I sold, I can only say it's a good thing I sold because I would of lost more money.

Is it possible for the coin to go to zero value?
Activity: 52
August 10, 2018, 12:16:40 PM
https://i.imgur.com/T9VLxlK.jpg

You know that he will do it , this douche

USD = Bitcoin, Turkish lira = Gulden. Trump = Bitcoin , Erdogan = Gulden

Large sell order on bittrex @ 754, whales are trying to get out.

"Change the bitcoin, the dollars and the gold that you are keeping beneath your pillows into gulden at Nocks. This is a domestic and national struggle," Rijk said, according to an Associated Press translation.
Activity: 135
August 10, 2018, 12:11:25 PM
And still the buying and selling price is higher on Bittrex then on Nocks.

I would say lately Nocks is holding Gulden down  Shocked

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.29362117

You can read my post in the above link, I said Nocks will hold Gulden back unless Guldentrader exchange was going to have larger limits. I can't understand the logic of the dev team wanting off btc, they should be asking for Gulden to be removed off Nocks.

Yes you said it a long time ago and i agree with you about Gulden removing from Nocks.

The big question is who is dumping Gulden for 4 cents on Nocks?

Someone that is *really* stupid, but I don't care much about people dumping, so people can buy cheaper Smiley Just hold and wait till it goes to the moon again, we are talking about Gulden, the most stable coin in the market right now, all it takes it patience, it's pretty easy to profit in the long term with Gulden  Smiley
August 10, 2018, 12:04:27 PM

You can read my post in the above link, I said Nocks will hold Gulden back unless Guldentrader exchange was going to have larger limits. I can't understand the logic of the dev team wanting off btc, they should be asking for Gulden to be removed off Nocks.

Yes you said it a long time ago and i agree with you about Gulden removing from Nocks.

The big question is who is dumping Gulden for 4 cents on Nocks?
Activity: 110
August 10, 2018, 11:50:30 AM
Can someone explain me what is DWDD?

Where did you read DWDD?

Activity: 87
August 10, 2018, 11:44:49 AM
Look, what i found on twitter!

New Slack chances for the fanboys.

Hey @Gulden it's time to get a neighbour; We're introducing the Gulden Community Slack: Get your invite here: https://join.slack.com/t/guldencommunity/shared_invite/enQtNDE1NjU0MzE0MzU4LTEzZDRkM2M3OTkxNTg5MWQ5NjI3MjNjNGNmN2Q0ZDc0ZDRkNjhlMGMwNTdlYWVjOTliMzkzOGJkYWU0NzY5Mzg
August 10, 2018, 11:32:25 AM

Where did you read DWDD?

Activity: 152
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 11:07:44 AM
Time to buy Gulden. The double bottom is formed. Sky will be reached in a few hours.

48h later nothing ...

FOMO ?

Do not forget it's gulden ... May be next time when triple bottom or quadruple bottom will be formed
Activity: 38
August 10, 2018, 10:52:40 AM
https://i.imgur.com/T9VLxlK.jpg

USD = Bitcoin, Turkish lira = Gulden. Trump = Bitcoin , Erdogan = Gulden

Activity: 152
August 10, 2018, 09:06:47 AM

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
August 10, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
TV show.
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 06:35:33 AM
I can't believe the development team pulled off the PoW2 and SegSig update!!! I started to worry around November 2017 that it wasn't going to happen but good thing I checked in. Price of this coin has always been behind the curve, I remember discussions about some early adopters wanting to keep the price down on purpose. Wouldn't surprise me if this was still happening?!?
Activity: 146
August 10, 2018, 06:04:24 AM
It's very strange for me to see dead projects having more market influence then this coin. Whitecoin , primecoin, namecoin... to name a few slightly above gulden and aren't tokens.

It's a combination of more exchange options and lower supply.

Have a look at GRS, no marketing but they focused on getting more exchanges, if Gulden had to lose bittrex the price would drop fast although they should do it if they want to cater for mainstream NL adoption and not worry about a low price. Rijk has stated many times he does not care about the price.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/groestlcoin/#markets   This is proof that more exchanges benefit the price not the other way around.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/monero/#markets
Pages:
Jump to: