Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 48. (Read 14164 times)

Activity: 270
Merit: 6
June 29, 2018, 11:27:16 AM
Wouldn't it be better if the team did marketing and focus on getting into high volume exchanges instead of great development? The top 200 coins on coinmarketcap reveals that doing no development but promoting their blockchain to uneducated masses reaps in the investments?
Why would other people have to pay for marketing, so you can take profits???

I wouldn't give a rats ass about you gaining profits. If you want profits, get the word out or join some shitty scam coin, bye.

Scams make more profits if you know when to sell. I am holding Gulden for long term but they could learn a thing or two from scammers to promote a proper coin like Gulden. Scammers also have a lot of front money to manipulate the markets and market a coin before they pump the prices.

Defending scammers, defending market manipulation. Where do you draw the line?

Why dont you just kill someone for some quick cash. Rob a bank?

The only way to seem like a good coin these days is by stating false statement, spreading fake news, etc..  while there isn't even a working product yet.
Even if you were to advertise Gulden, it will just seem like a shitcoin next to all those fake, and false coins that claim they have 250% security and 39.000.000² TPS.

The best way is to let the product speak in this market in this market. Just sell your Gulden if you can't handle the struggle to success. And if you want some quick cash, there are better ways than begging.

(PS all those other coins are performing far worse than NLG, but it seems like you dont take the time to actually research that)

Good remark The Fraction !!

I really am surprised how some people think.  Scamming people to make a profit yourself and think that is normal.....  Good for me that i make 100.000 euro and if 100 people lose 1.000 euro a piece i do not care.  What kind of thinking is that?   Plz do not develop but scam instead  Roll Eyes  Un- peeping believable  Sad

I am really curious what you think is a good scamcoin and what coins you have invested in Sugaman?
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 10:37:38 AM
Gulden 2.0 should be "to the moon"
in reality Gulden 2.0 is "to nowhere"

Now you have the proof (of what I said since the begining) : the best coin , with the worst management go nowhere!

As long as you have the despotic runt , gulden will go nowhere ! except with luck.

The good news is you can now buy a lot of Prozac with your gulden at online pharmacy. My advice do it now ... when gulden will be below 0.01E it will be too late !

Did Gulden show that PoW2 works as intended? No. Even after the release we still have to believe the devs that it will work. Up to the first few days after the witnessing worked without a problems i don't expect miracles with the price of Gulden.

For now I guess I can buy another batch of NLG at a really low price before people start understanding that PoW2 is mor than PoS or what the hybrids offer.
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
June 29, 2018, 10:12:15 AM
Gulden 2.0 should be "to the moon"
in reality Gulden 2.0 is "to nowhere"

Now you have the proof (of what I said since the begining) : the best coin , with the worst management go nowhere!

As long as you have the despotic runt , gulden will go nowhere ! except with luck.

The good news is you can now buy a lot of Prozac with your gulden at online pharmacy. My advice do it now ... when gulden will be below 0.01E it will be too late !

Activity: 72
Merit: 0
June 29, 2018, 08:45:49 AM
Wouldn't it be better if the team did marketing and focus on getting into high volume exchanges instead of great development? The top 200 coins on coinmarketcap reveals that doing no development but promoting their blockchain to uneducated masses reaps in the investments?

Why would other people have to pay for marketing, so you can take profits???

I wouldn't give a rats ass about you gaining profits. If you want profits, get the word out or join some shitty scam coin, bye.

Scams make more profits if you know when to sell. I am holding Gulden for long term but they could learn a thing or two from scammers to promote a proper coin like Gulden. Scammers also have a lot of front money to manipulate the markets and market a coin before they pump the prices.
Activity: 408
Merit: 117
June 29, 2018, 05:58:08 AM
Nice to see the update is finally there. Please note there is a small bug in it that occurs at install when you update from an old version on windows.  File: key.cpp line 307 . Expression: secp256k1_contextSIGN==NULL
The program requires your pw before you can enter it at boot directly after install. Luckily, if you restart, it is gone. Good luck with Gulden.

Months of postponing because it needed to be tested into perfection... nuff said.

This is why development is bad idea. Rather copy bitcoin or ETH and then add 2 lines of code, change the block times and rewards and market it. Then you don't have bugs that come with large scale development like PoW2 and everyone is getting to rich doing hardly any work. Not saying marketing isn't work but it's not stressful as making changes and you exposing thousands of people to your coin.

With Gulden you relying on word of mouth which is bad. I tell you it's a good coin. You go to Google search and not even cointelegraph has a article about this update.

You have to pay Cointelegraph at least one Bitcoin to get your ‘news’ on there. Very independent media....not. But go ahead, blast away. Put one btc down and tell them about Gulden. 😂😘
June 29, 2018, 05:35:54 AM
Nice to see the update is finally there. Please note there is a small bug in it that occurs at install when you update from an old version on windows.  File: key.cpp line 307 . Expression: secp256k1_contextSIGN==NULL
The program requires your pw before you can enter it at boot directly after install. Luckily, if you restart, it is gone. Good luck with Gulden.

Months of postponing because it needed to be tested into perfection... nuff said.

This is why development is bad idea. Rather copy bitcoin or ETH and then add 2 lines of code, change the block times and rewards and market it. Then you don't have bugs that come with large scale development like PoW2 and everyone is getting to rich doing hardly any work. Not saying marketing isn't work but it's not stressful as making changes and you exposing thousands of people to your coin.

With Gulden you relying on word of mouth which is bad. I tell you it's a good coin. You go to Google search and not even cointelegraph has a article about this update.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
June 29, 2018, 04:25:38 AM

Activity: 93
Merit: 3
June 29, 2018, 04:06:28 AM

I still agree with the strategy of the devs. I don't like the oppression through the devs we hear about.

If you have a good product with bad marketing, you can always change to a good marketing in a really short time. If you however make a shitty product with great marketing you will eventually lose the trust in the product and even if you get back with large improvements, no one will care because you can't just rebuild trust.
It's time for marketing now and there are already projects running .
With the new update it's also a good idea to just post how excited you are about this on social media Wink
Activity: 886
Merit: 504
June 29, 2018, 03:51:40 AM
June 29, 2018, 03:37:09 AM

June 28, 2018, 05:55:06 PM
Rank 207. Quality might take a bit longer, but it will always prevail. 🚀🚀💙
legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
June 28, 2018, 05:36:38 PM
Thanks to this thread I found out about the new updated wallet and I'm so excited to see the Gulden team going forward with the project. A lot of FUD and baseless accusations has been thrown against the team in the past years and it's great to see them working without even caring about the trolls.
June 28, 2018, 05:23:16 PM
Haha, people are selling Bitcoins now to buy Gulden 🚀🚀🚀

True.

Gulden is now cheaper on Nocks then on Bittrex so sell those euro's also and buy Gulden cheap while you still can Grin
June 28, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

Do you think that Gulden has great potential for growth? Can you back up your thoughts with facts or arguments? It is very interesting what thoughts on this coin, whether it is worth keeping it still. Cool

Nobody can predict the market. Gulden is one of the few coins with a solid Development. Just read all about it on Dev.gulden.com. And make up Your OWN mind. 💙😘
Activity: 448
Merit: 106
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
June 28, 2018, 05:13:18 PM

Do you think that Gulden has great potential for growth? Can you back up your thoughts with facts or arguments? It is very interesting what thoughts on this coin, whether it is worth keeping it still. Cool
June 28, 2018, 05:10:22 PM
Activity: 135
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 05:07:03 PM
Price going up quickly!

But it's super cheap yet Smiley Awesome time to buy!
June 28, 2018, 05:01:52 PM
Start Your updates. Read all about the update here:

http://guldenbites.com/2018/06/28/gulden-2-0-has-been-launched/

Does the price normally dump after news?

Maybe @ first but not anymore so fake news  Grin

Activity: 135
Merit: 11
June 28, 2018, 05:00:56 PM
People trying to create FUD just to buy cheap Gulden is so funny...

deal with it, PoW2 is OUT, and it's just a matter of time till people realize that a coin that has been out since 2014 with MASSIVE updates and worldwide adoption with real use scenarios is currently very, very cheap (anything less than 1 euro/Gulden is cheap), and when that happen, it might get too late for the party .
Pages:
Jump to: