Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 54. (Read 14164 times)

Activity: 339
Merit: 10
New Cryptoworld Order
June 18, 2018, 04:41:28 AM
Biomike do you have a spare 2,5 BTC that you can and want to invest?  Grin

Invest... in what exactly? Promises that will be ready when they are ready? I've put enough money into NLG in the past, but am still unable to pay with it at the local supermarket after how many years now?

Why not ask Rijk? He has over 650BTC to invest. But guess what? He won't! Why? He spends that on salaries for himself, his brother and friends. Not that they do actual work, they hire an African mercenary for that. That's why updates take years in stead of months. It's just one guy doing the actual work, while Rijk and his squad are partying with fat paychecks paid from the dev fund.
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
June 18, 2018, 04:19:58 AM
Biomike do you have a spare 2,5 BTC that you can and want to invest?  Grin

Invest... in what exactly? Promises that will be ready when they are ready? I've put enough money into NLG in the past, but am still unable to pay with it at the local supermarket after how many years now?
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 12:07:14 AM
I knew innovative development was a waste of time. Gulden would of been better off marketing ideas instead of creating ideas. Most of the coins in the top 200 don't do any development and look how prosperous they are.

Gulden team don't know how the world works , it's all about a good promises and feelings. No one cares about facts and producing.
Activity: 270
Merit: 6
June 17, 2018, 05:34:24 PM
9/11

Shocked that's not a good date  !!

I think we got to think of a master plan for Gulden.  I have some idea's but have to think about it.

Lot of buying and selling last hour on Bittrex but still a big sell wall @ 1091 satoshi

Biomike do you have a spare 2,5 BTC that you can and want to invest?  Grin
New Cryptoworld Order
June 17, 2018, 03:41:37 PM
Here's another reason why (as long as Rijk sits on the coke), Gulden will fail to get recognized:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1577392.440

Yep, that's the official (extremely moderated) ANN of Gulden! Last post? 9/11.... 2017!!!!

And you wonder why volume stays low?

You know, I could create a cure for cancer, but if I'm only allowing my close inner circle access to it, what good will it do to mankind? That's what Rijk does with Gulden!
legendary
Activity: 1658
Merit: 1001
June 17, 2018, 03:35:08 PM
The longer the price stays low, the harder it gets to rise the price. Lots of dumping now and when the price rises 10%, trader that buy now now are going to cash out. A small rally crashes back to where it came from.
June 17, 2018, 11:38:12 AM
Trouble is, there are only a few hundred active supporters for Gulden. Of those, the majority can't spare more than € 50,-. And even then, there are some big whales (with multiple millions in their wallet, including the dev's) that would love to fill those buy walls, so they won't have any effect on price either.

Only thing that can truly help is massive marketing of the 2.0 release to draw in a shitload of whales with high volumes. Sadly, that will only happen when Rijk is taken out of the equation. Good luck with that!

I hope people can spare more then 50,- normally because for 50,- you can only go to the McDonalds with 4 people nowadays  Wink

Like Don Quixote i guess i have to fight those windmills / whales in my own.   !!

I say it one more time

Big 2.0 update  on 28th of june so only 11 days away.

Price 6 eurocent or 1074 satoshi now and highest was 40 eurocent or 3182 satoshi

The most you can lose is 6 cent or 1078 sat but if it moons you can do x5, x10, x40, x?Huh

Moon or doom  Grin
New Cryptoworld Order
June 17, 2018, 11:04:47 AM
I see my post is away  Huh

Is it forbidden to post something like that?  Ok learned something Smiley

An question for you all:

How is it possible that with an important update coming up the price of Gulden is as low as it is ?

OK Bitcoin price has come down a lot but that should mean that Gulden went up.

Also why is the Nocks price almost always higher then the Bittrex price.

Bittrex buy euro 0.0608   and Nocks buy 0.0626

I keep on buying for this price because i stlll think it is an absolute bargain but why are people selling for these prices?

It’s simple, only people that are aware are the community members and they are mostly not very wealthy. So they can’t buy as much as miners want to dump to cover costs.

#marketingisforbidden
#heilrijk

I understand and thx for the answer. 

You do not always need wealthy members because if 1000 people (not much) buy today for 100 euro more ( not much for a lot of (Dutch) people)  you have a demand of 100.000 Euro and with that you can create a buy wall of 17BTC what would be very nice for Gulden i think

Are there any people here who want to create a buying wall and moving it up once and a while?  If so PM please

Trouble is, there are only a few hundred active supporters for Gulden. Of those, the majority can't spare more than € 50,-. And even then, there are some big whales (with multiple millions in their wallet, including the dev's) that would love to fill those buy walls, so they won't have any effect on price either.

Only thing that can truly help is massive marketing of the 2.0 release to draw in a shitload of whales with high volumes. Sadly, that will only happen when Rijk is taken out of the equation. Good luck with that!
June 17, 2018, 06:01:49 AM

An question for you all:

How is it possible that with an important update coming up the price of Gulden is as low as it is ?

I keep on buying for this price because i stlll think it is an absolute bargain but why are people selling for these prices?

It’s simple, only people that are aware are the community members and they are mostly not very wealthy. So they can’t buy as much as miners want to dump to cover costs.

#marketingisforbidden
#heilrijk

I understand and thx for the answer. 

You do not always need wealthy members because if 1000 people (not much) buy today for 100 euro more ( not much for a lot of (Dutch) people)  you have a demand of 100.000 Euro and with that you can create a buy wall of 17BTC what would be very nice for Gulden i think

Are there any people here who want to create a buying wall and moving it up once and a while?  If so PM please
New Cryptoworld Order
June 17, 2018, 04:46:58 AM

An question for you all:

#marketingisforbidden
#heilrijk
June 17, 2018, 04:19:24 AM

An question for you all:

Activity: 24
June 16, 2018, 12:12:33 AM
Traders only care about the reduction in mining rewards. Does the PoW reward drop from 100 to 80 on 28th June?

it's in 5 phases from :
https://dev.gulden.com/a-peek-inside-the-development-process/

so I suppose the pow reward will take few days , week , month before to drop to 80

The mining reward drops to 80 in phase 3 which will take max 2 days.
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
June 13, 2018, 10:40:57 AM
These forumtrolls like Krusty and Rich are still bashing NLG.

While in fact: NLG has been one of the best performing and most stable crypto in the entire market since BTC started going down when it bounced off 10k.

So go ahead and bash the stable coin while all you badboys with your altcoins are bleeding over 80% right now. Seems like you guys only keep coming here when the market went to shitholes and you realize this coin is holding its gound, and you cant cope with that so you have to try and get this one down by spreading fud. Just invest in Gulden, or go fuck yourself.

NLG is stable. Other coins are not. Period.

Strawman arguments.

Tell me about the coins in your portfolio, I will proof it. Dont go looking to hard for coins outperforming NLG, because there are none.
Activity: 152
June 15, 2018, 11:32:42 AM
Traders only care about the reduction in mining rewards. Does the PoW reward drop from 100 to 80 on 28th June?

it's in 5 phases from :
https://dev.gulden.com/a-peek-inside-the-development-process/

so I suppose the pow reward will take few days , week , month before to drop to 80
June 15, 2018, 09:23:02 AM
Rijk is the only one who sells, sure he cannot sell all of the premined coins at once because that would be very obvious

Since he doesn't want to market it only means he is after your money. Very clever, that is why he doesn't care about price. Enough to suck from the poor community. Do not be fooled!

You got proof about that ?
Activity: 62
June 13, 2018, 10:20:10 AM
These forumtrolls like Krusty and Rich are still bashing NLG.

While in fact: NLG has been one of the best performing and most stable crypto in the entire market since BTC started going down when it bounced off 10k.

So go ahead and bash the stable coin while all you badboys with your altcoins are bleeding over 80% right now. Seems like you guys only keep coming here when the market went to shitholes and you realize this coin is holding its gound, and you cant cope with that so you have to try and get this one down by spreading fud. Just invest in Gulden, or go fuck yourself.

NLG is stable. Other coins are not. Period.
Activity: 4
June 15, 2018, 09:13:27 AM
Rijk is the only one who sells, sure he cannot sell all of the premined coins at once because that would be very obvious

Since he doesn't want to market it only means he is after your money. Very clever, that is why he doesn't care about price. Enough to suck from the poor community. Do not be fooled!
Activity: 188
June 15, 2018, 05:00:12 AM
June 15, 2018, 04:25:57 AM
Enough said. If anyone wants it to change, go ahead, try to do it better than all the volunteers who are promoting Gulden in so many ways already.

Words come easy, now act! Having ideas about what’s best is not enough. Go hire that marketing agency, go sent that article, go talk to that sports club. DO IT!

No joke intended: We should initiate a vote wheter rijk should be replaced (after PoW2 update). As he always mentions; it's community driven. Maybe Nocks can provide this as they work with valid ID and only make people applicable to vote with a minimum of 10K NLG. Sounds like a plan?

Like any other dictator, Rijk simply won't allow democratic choices to the peasants. But perhaps you can try to suggest this in their slack? See you at the dumpster out back later  Grin

Oh, and asking Nocks for help with this is a bit like asking Mussolini to help save the jews  Roll Eyes

Lol  Grin

You have nice comparisons Rich P.

I think it is a good plan of Marstrand althought i do not think Rijk will agree with stepping down so he will have to do it himself but i do not think he is going to do it.

I invested and invested even more and what i earn trading i use in to buy even more Gulden to create a buying wall and i try to talk positive about Gulden to other people and about 5 people invested in Gulden after i talked to them.  But it is always dangerous,  and i do not like to give people advice how to invest their money.  I always warn them it also can go to zero.

You can also buy articles on https://www.deonlinedrogist.nl/    Everyone needs pharmacy products so go buy there Smiley

Found a nice picture of you Rich P.  standing before a Gulden Van Gogh  Grin

New Cryptoworld Order
June 15, 2018, 03:33:56 AM
Enough said. If anyone wants it to change, go ahead, try to do it better than all the volunteers who are promoting Gulden in so many ways already.

Words come easy, now act! Having ideas about what’s best is not enough. Go hire that marketing agency, go sent that article, go talk to that sports club. DO IT!

No joke intended: We should initiate a vote wheter rijk should be replaced (after PoW2 update). As he always mentions; it's community driven. Maybe Nocks can provide this as they work with valid ID and only make people applicable to vote with a minimum of 10K NLG. Sounds like a plan?

Like any other dictator, Rijk simply won't allow democratic choices to the peasants. But perhaps you can try to suggest this in their slack? See you at the dumpster out back later  Grin

Oh, and asking Nocks for help with this is a bit like asking Mussolini to help save the jews  Roll Eyes
Pages:
Jump to: