Pages:
Author

Topic: [NLG] The great Gulden thread - page 56. (Read 14164 times)

Activity: 408
Merit: 117
June 13, 2018, 05:56:58 AM
Two weeks...which of our crypto cowboys will push the BUY button first, who has the balls to wait until the last moment? 😂😂😂🚀🚀🚀

https://twitter.com/gulden/status/1006798180455993345?s=21

So you are saying people who know about this project/update are not buying now or have bought already. So who is going to buy for the price to go up. Really curious.

The main question is who has been selling the past half year. Bagholders?

I think a lot of people are waiting to see the update first before buying again. It’s just with these low prices, how long can anyone wait without acting...😘
Activity: 339
Merit: 10
New Cryptoworld Order
June 13, 2018, 05:54:51 AM

There was a big  dump on Nocks and Bittrex so if there was ever a good chance to buy it cheaply now is the time !!

Still no one is buying, seems that most volume comes from sellers, not buyers

My prediction will be that there are going to be a lot of tears after the 28th. All the fanboys are going to be so disappointed that even with the 2.0 release behind them, the price still will drop. You see, without marketing of the update, volume will stay away. Weak hands (many of those in the Gulden community) will panic due to this and sell out. Mayhem all over.

Don't say I haven't warned you guys  Roll Eyes

Yes you warned us over and over again and it get a little bit tired of it   Grin

But i do not understand your remarks about sellers and not buyers.  Where there are sellers there are buyers ........

Compared to other coins Gulden is going up .  It is allrdy 235 again so top 200 before or quickly after the update.

Are you sure you still have Gulden Rich P.  ?     Because otherwise i do not understand why you keep on warning.  Everyone who reads this topic knows allrdy of the "dangers" and they make their own decisions to invest in Gulden and want to see it go up.  The whole crypto currency market is a big risk so if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen !!

If after 28th of June the price will go down or crashes a lot of ppl lose money and there is a lesson learned but until then i still think Gulden has a good proposition to do a x5 or x10 or even more

The fragment in time you show (last 20 minutes of today) is not a representative way to measure @morbs, my chart above is. There you see almost all the high volumes of the last couple of days are red, which means they are market-sell-off's, not buy's.

I still hodl a descent stack of Gulden, but I'm afraid that as long as marketing (or at least a form of active education to the masses) is prohibited by the dictator, this entire endeavor with the 2.0 release will have little to no effect at all.

And sure, a lot of people will lose money when nothing significant happens. This requires change though, to start with management at the very top! This is not some new insight of recent weeks, it's been said for years now by a significant group of people that have been involved here seriously.

I'm even willing to go as far as stating that the probability of significant price rise is higher with the news that Rijk has decided to step down that this 2.0 update will do.
Activity: 74
June 13, 2018, 05:49:11 AM
Two weeks...which of our crypto cowboys will push the BUY button first, who has the balls to wait until the last moment? 😂😂😂🚀🚀🚀

So you are saying people who know about this project/update are not buying now or have bought already. So who is going to buy for the price to go up. Really curious.

The main question is who has been selling the past half year. Bagholders?
Activity: 270
Merit: 6
June 13, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

There was a big  dump on Nocks and Bittrex so if there was ever a good chance to buy it cheaply now is the time !!

My prediction will be that there are going to be a lot of tears after the 28th. All the fanboys are going to be so disappointed that even with the 2.0 release behind them, the price still will drop. You see, without marketing of the update, volume will stay away. Weak hands (many of those in the Gulden community) will panic due to this and sell out. Mayhem all over.

Don't say I haven't warned you guys  Roll Eyes

Yes you warned us over and over again and it get a little bit tired of it   Grin

But i do not understand your remarks about sellers and not buyers.  Where there are sellers there are buyers ........

Compared to other coins Gulden is going up .  It is allrdy 235 again so top 200 before or quickly after the update.

Are you sure you still have Gulden Rich P.  ?     Because otherwise i do not understand why you keep on warning.  Everyone who reads this topic knows allrdy of the "dangers" and they make their own decisions to invest in Gulden and want to see it go up.  The whole crypto currency market is a big risk so if you can't stand the heat get out of the kitchen !!

If after 28th of June the price will go down or crashes a lot of ppl lose money and there is a lesson learned but until then i still think Gulden has a good proposition to do a x5 or x10 or even more
June 13, 2018, 05:09:11 AM

Activity: 120
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 04:50:58 AM

I won't be able to provide the laughs needed for the depression that will set in after the 2.0 update. What is the best suicide hotline in the Netherlands?
New Cryptoworld Order
June 13, 2018, 04:40:01 AM

June 12, 2018, 05:34:30 PM

There was a big  dump on Nocks and Bittrex so if there was ever a good chance to buy it cheaply now is the time !!
June 12, 2018, 04:36:42 PM
And analist #4 this week, surprise surprise. Again bullish.

https://www.tradingview.com/chart/NLGBTC/AwX8ieZo-Still-extremely-bullish-on-NLG-Gulden-1000-profit-potential/

Guess we did buy the rumor in december already and sold in january when they removed the release date.
Now everybody seems to wait for the release before putting any faith and money in the project again. Can’t blame them.
For those whithout doubts, it’s excellent buying right now. 😘😂😂
New Cryptoworld Order
June 12, 2018, 11:53:07 AM

In about two weeks the news will be sold, yet still no one is buying the rumor.

Wonder why that is  Huh

#marketingisnotallowed
Activity: 93
Merit: 3
June 12, 2018, 03:23:13 AM
At the moment I'm mainly curious if we'll see an anticipation run before the 28th. This cryptowinter surely doesn't make it easy for new investors to hop on the hype train but it's also a good possibility for Gulden to show that it can prevail even in a difficult environment.
To me this feels like the calm before the storm but then also I'm well invested in this and hope might cloud my judgement.
June 11, 2018, 12:52:51 PM
I am thinking to sell my house and invest it all in Gulden just like the guy with bitcoin did  
Just think correctly and keep your house !  Wink if the gulden will go to the moon  ...you need only few gulden to become rich ...so you do not need to buy more. 

You are right offcourse.  I have enough Gulden now and there are two outcomes.  Or i will be rich or i will be very rich  Grin

Thx for the advice !!
Activity: 152
Merit: 2
June 11, 2018, 10:49:38 AM

Hmm why when J_L has bad news nobody said he is a Troll ?
In few words :
-Price Development : In the red
-trade volume : In the red
-Number of people who are active daily : In the red

I am thinking to sell my house and invest it all in Gulden just like the guy with bitcoin did  
Just think correctly and keep your house !  Wink if the gulden will go to the moon  ...you need only few gulden to become rich ...so you do not need to buy more. 

https://www.businessinsider.nl/didi-taihuttu-sold-everything-for-bitcoin-fans-2017-12/?international=true&r=US

Would be a nice 35 bitcoin buying wall  Grin
June 11, 2018, 05:24:02 AM
Interesting information!

I do not care anymore.  Gulden is going to the moon with or without Rijk period !!

Otherwise we kick Rijk and vote for you as president Rich P.    You got my vote and you did not kick me yet  Grin
New Cryptoworld Order
June 11, 2018, 04:27:29 AM
Rijk does not run the show

Then let him please make place for someone who is willing to take the lead...and also please handover the premine to that person as well instead of running away with it.

You don’t sent away the head of Development because he is a lousy marketeer 🙈🔫.

He actually also is a lousy developer. He hired a mercenary in South Africa to do that job for him. All Rijk does is create some photoshop flics and dictate his ruling to everyone because he is the one sitting on the pile of cash they all want a piece from.

It’s like removing Trump from the White House, because he doesn’t know how to mop a Floor. 😂

Getting rid of Rijk is actually more like kicking the genitor that mops the floor out of the Oval Office to make place for the guy that truly qualifies as a president. That would be a guy that makes sure all necessary things get done for everyone in the country, not only the stuff he likes for himself (like a dumb genitor would do in control over such power)
New Cryptoworld Order
June 11, 2018, 04:15:18 AM
Rijk does not run the show

Then let him please make place for someone who is willing to take the lead...and also please handover the premine to that person as well instead of running away with it.

You don’t sent away the head of Development because he is a lousy marketeer 🙈🔫.
It’s like removing Trump from the White House, because he doesn’t know how to mop a Floor. 😂

But I agree with you, a bit of marketing wouldn’t hurt.

Trouble is, the ones that are allowed to reside in his community are all jeeysayers without adequate skills or funds. Rijk makes sure of that by bullying and banning everyone that slightly tries to even start a conversation on subjects he dislikes.

There have been serious entrepreneurs, some of which even owners of large marketing companies, that offered their help. They were all chased away (mostly banned even) by Rijk for having the nerve to even start a convo about possibilities. The premine is meant to pay the salaries of Rijk and his family and friends, not to invest in marketing. Also the 650BTC he squeezed out of his community is not intended to be spend on something that might benefit those who paid for it, nope, it's all for his inner circle jerk group.

As long as Rijk holds the coke (premine and 650BTC dev fund), all his junkies will accept his abuse. In the end, only few will benefit. Whales are smart and see this project is heisted by a dictator with the empathy of a concrete brick, that's why they ignore this coin.
June 10, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
Even better  Grin    +9,40% vs BTC today

June 10, 2018, 02:08:01 PM
Looks good.  Keep em comming  Grin

June 10, 2018, 12:30:01 PM
wish they had posted the sneak preview sooner and I wouldn't of sold in the first place, believe or not it's not that easy to buy a decent bulk amount on bittrex without driving the price up. I don't care if they take another 3 months to release at least I CAN SEE the work is being done.

Ah well, maybe not your intent, but driving price up on Bittrex is also good marketing 👊

Now is still a good time to buy your bulk back because it is still way to cheap!!

Create a good buying wall so that people will see Gulden everyday with green numbers en they go up again on coinmarketcap.  That would be very good marketing indeed.  People always look @ rising coins

Someone bought a lot of Gulden today on Bittrex on 11:18 and 11:55 so it rose 3,79% vs BTC today.  If  a lot of ppl  put in an extra 100,- euro it will go up a lot i think.

Edit:  I Put in another 0.16 BTC to create a little buying power on Bittrex.  Who is next? Bittrex price still cheaper then on Nocks.
Pages:
Jump to: