Pages:
Author

Topic: ⒶNN☼SPROUTS☪STEAK CLOUD&BITTREX☯Hi✯PoS💰PoW▒CRYPTOßOT▒PAYSERVICES.COM▒BOUNTIES🚀 - page 14. (Read 23815 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
The block explorer is stoped from one hour ago.....and one deposit to cryptsy is not appearing...

i will start to run in circles in five minutes
Activity: 534
Merit: 500
Hi, just for my understanding: Is the POS always generated after 5 days (e.g after 5, 10, 15...and so on)?
Cheers

The coins take 5 days to mature after they are can stake. Staking is not a fixed schedule since you're coins are competing against all of the other coins to solve a block to receive the reward for solving that block.

Got it, thanks!
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Sprouts Lucky Faucet

was adjusted from 1 Sprout to 25 Sprouts per payout!
Enjoy!
Our faucet has reached over 100 payouts! Come get your FREE SPROUTS today!

Many bounties still available for those who would like to contribute!
Crypto is King.
sofar im sending 1.2 - 1.5 TH/s to sprouts via a pool if i had a way to setup my own pool i would help out by running full node here at my house
Thank you for your support!  We have many announcements in the works!
Crypto is King.
Looking good!@I am currently discussing with Bittrex the possibility of adding Sprouts. They are definitley interested. They asked that we twitter shout, and go to their IRC and do some marketing there! C'mon community! 
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1022
Hi, just for my understanding: Is the POS always generated after 5 days (e.g after 5, 10, 15...and so on)?
Cheers

The coins take 5 days to mature after they are can stake. Staking is not a fixed schedule since you're coins are competing against all of the other coins to solve a block to receive the reward for solving that block.
Activity: 534
Cheers
Crypto is King.
I just tested the faucet, all seems well. Instant payout! Smiley
Crypto is King.
I tried to get into the faucet sprouts , and get 25 sprouts but until now no one entered my wallet sprouts , why ?
Check these things:
Correct wallet address
Correct CAPTCHA solving
Payout is set to once per 24 hours for your IP and wallet address so if you've claimed once already you have to wait a bit Smiley 
yes sir , it's been a success can be 25 sprouts , delivery takes how long and why the wallet says : WARNING : Checkpoint is too old.wait for block chain to download, or notify developers of the issue.
Thank you for the informative response. The error will not hinder your wallet in any way at all. You are free to stake, receive, and spend Wink. It has been removed from the latest source, and we are working on an updated Wallet GUI, etc. In time we will roll out the update for everyone Smiley. You should have your payout hit instantly, with 2.5 minutes between block confirmations.
Activity: 546
I tried to get into the faucet sprouts , and get 25 sprouts but until now no one entered my wallet sprouts , why ?
Check these things:
Correct wallet address
Correct CAPTCHA solving
Payout is set to once per 24 hours for your IP and wallet address so if you've claimed once already you have to wait a bit Smiley 
yes sir , it's been a success can be 25 sprouts , delivery takes how long and why the wallet says : WARNING : Checkpoint is too old.wait for block chain to download, or notify developers of the issue.
Crypto is King.
Check these things:
Correct wallet address
Correct CAPTCHA solving
at the bottom of the wallet also written:
WARNING: Checkpoint is too old.wait for block chain to download, or notify developers of the issue.
Crypto is King.
this is actually quite exciting.  Cool great work
Thanks! We all look forward to the upcoming leaps and bounds in advancements Sprouts will provide!
legendary
Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010
this is actually quite exciting.  Cool great work
Crypto is King.
Stay tuned for the Sprouts signature campaign and PayServices.com completed implementation announcement!

Big things to come!
Crypto is King.
PSA:

OP has been updated with pertinent information.
Crypto is King.
Secure, fast, and green
cryptocurrency for everyone.
Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but by the seeds that you sow.

We are proud to be partnering with

Click the image to learn more about PayServices.com and their many uses!
PayServices is an international organization that provides cutting edge tools that handle Values, commitments and exchanges of various types as well as business management and security infrastructure for an efficient and secured contracting and communications.
PayServices.com Teaser Video
Crypto is King.
The best thing to do now is BUY AND HODL!

I've just been approached by an international organization that provides cutting edge tools that handle Values, Commitments and Exchanges of various types as well as business management and security infrastructure for an efficient and secured contracting and communications.

Sprouts will soon be able to be purchased with 130 National Fiat Currencies and 19 Complimentary Currencies, plus currently 52 CryptoCurrencies supported on the platform all instantly convertible into each other, and will be launching any day now.

~current market rate of 190 Satoshi ( 20% from 160 Satoshi yesterday)
Activity: 180
Merit: 100
Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow
I just sent Shape Shift a PM to add coin and claim there bounty along with Steak Cloud  Smiley Things are really starting to come together around here and don't forget you can get your Sprouts at Cryptopia and Cryptsy ATM Cool

P.S. Dont forget to stop by our Lucky faucet! Grin
Pages:
Jump to: