Pages:
Author

Topic: ⒶNN☼SPROUTS☪STEAK CLOUD&BITTREX☯Hi✯PoS💰PoW▒CRYPTOßOT▒PAYSERVICES.COM▒BOUNTIES🚀 - page 8. (Read 23815 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
All great things have small beginnings.

Hitting 300 satoshi on Bittrex is a good sign, but things are just warming up for what's to come. Price doesn't come close to reflecting how awesome is or what it will soon become. Even the giant Sequoia trees started as a small sprout from a seed. The seed has been planted, watch it grow!  

You gave me chills. This is what we're all about. Smiley

I made some remarkable allies today. Two businessmen who were extremely interested in Bitcoin and crypto in general. I will be utilizing these new friendships for the future of crypto in general. One is a land-venture holder ( Can you say buy your next house with Sprouts? ), the other gentleman is involved with cutting edge VR technology and film production. Cheesy BIG things in the works.

You all have done WONDERS of ADVANCEMENTS! Thank you ALL!!! This community is simply amazing!!!

I wonder if anyone or the Community would get behind Sprouts being added to CoinPayments so it can be used as a payment method for things ?

https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting

Sprouts meets all the Requirements for Tier 1 but it will cost $500 USD

I'lll have a look at this and contact them Smiley THANK YOU for letting us know! Amazing!

Thanks to a request from s3v3nh4cks, Sprouts has been supported on the StakeBox since the beginning of September, check it out at StakeBox.com. I have been going back through and doing static compiling for all of the wallets supported so that anyone with a Raspberry Pi can benefit from my work. I just uploaded a statically compiled version of the Sprouts Qt wallet to github, you can snag it at github.com/StakeBox/Sprouts. That will drop into a fresh install of Raspbian wheezy or jessie on the Raspberry Pi 2 and work without any extra work. I see there is a bounty for a Staking RPi wallet, I am not sure what is meant by auto bootstrap, though.

Holy Cow StakeBox!!! You're a hero to the Sprouts community!!! PLEASE send me your Sprouts wallet address so I can award you the RPi bounty!! Great job!!!
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Thanks to a request from s3v3nh4cks, Sprouts has been supported on the StakeBox since the beginning of September, check it out at StakeBox.com. I have been going back through and doing static compiling for all of the wallets supported so that anyone with a Raspberry Pi can benefit from my work. I just uploaded a statically compiled version of the Sprouts Qt wallet to github, you can snag it at github.com/StakeBox/Sprouts. That will drop into a fresh install of Raspbian wheezy or jessie on the Raspberry Pi 2 and work without any extra work. I see there is a bounty for a Staking RPi wallet, I am not sure what is meant by auto bootstrap, though.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
All great things have small beginnings.

Hitting 300 satoshi on Bittrex is a good sign, but things are just warming up for what's to come. Price doesn't come close to reflecting how awesome is or what it will soon become. Even the giant Sequoia trees started as a small sprout from a seed. The seed has been planted, watch it grow! 
Activity: 180
Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow
Nice trading today Smiley Things look like the seeds we have planted are starting to SPROUT!! Grin
         LAST                  
0.0009  0.00000275                      BITTREX-11/20/15
VOL
304.0063  0.94491112
BID
0.0006  0.00000181
ASK
0.0009  0.00000287 Smiley
24H HIGH
0.0010  0.00000301 Smiley
24H LOW
0.0006  0.00000171
Coinpayments sounds like a great idea. I think we could manage to get a donation addy up for that! It probably won't even take that long to get funded. This community is highly motivated, ambitious and devoted to making Sprouts the better than you could ever imagine. Anything and everything is possible!

Only good things to come for Sprouts!
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I wonder if anyone or the Community would get behind Sprouts being added to CoinPayments so it can be used as a payment method for things ?

https://www.coinpayments.net/coinhosting

Sprouts meets all the Requirements for Tier 1 but it will cost $500 USD
Your donation is sincerely appreciated! Donations like that make me feel even more generous! I feel a give away coming on again soon! 

I also think Sprouts will be on Polo very soon! I can feel it in me bones! Sentiment toward Sprouts is increasingly growing more positive, there is no denying it! Keep up the great work everyone! It will ALL be worth it!
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
heres another donation of 50,000 SPRTS for the bounties pot

Date: 11/19/2015 17:13
To: SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1
Debit: -50000.00 SPRTS
Transaction fee: -0.01 SPRTS
Net amount: -50000.01 SPRTS
Transaction ID: f56b5c50073ab79bb70ba097b9908fedca058b7a8298967fc5700a116c095065
Just wanted to address a concern about the growing coin supply of Sprouts. Sprouts coin supply is still minimal in the bigger picture. Compared to DGB that has 5.3 BILLION coins, Sprouts has about 1/50 that amount. Both Netcoin and HyperStake had over 250 Million Coins when prices soared to over 500 sat each. Sprouts has less than half than amount of coins still. So, there is a fair amount of time before inflation control should be implemented. Despite the recent Bitcoin pump and dump that sent altcoins tumbling, the growing demand for sprouts has been keeping up with the growing supply quite well and price has been on a steady rise as a result. However, inflation control is in the works and planned to be implemented around the first week of January, I believe. So fear not and cast all FUD aside, Sprout is only getting stronger and destined for higher ground!

In the meantime, get your STAKE on and enjoy the ride! It's gonna be smooth sailing to the MOOOON!

I just made another 10k donation to the bounties address found here:

SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1

I can't wait to see some of the new designs and work being put into Sprouts, it's growing everyday and I appreciate everything that everyone is doing to help!

For those who need to see my donations to believe it...
Here are the transaction IDs for the last two 10k contributions I've made recently:

Processed   TrxID: beb2d08c0126aad6ecb5190724703ecfbd7351e0415e195d67d89fa4491ce24c @ 2015-11-19

Processed   TrxID: 290cd24e975ae538dc02e1d7b3aabee40fb53f6dbfdd706720c3593a162b700b @ 2015-11-17

This is in addition is over 131,000 in give aways on Cryptsy, about 0.15 BTC in sponsoring Sprouts on Crptsy and various donations to the faucet as well. I will continue to make financial contributions and hope others will join me. If you believe in this coin and community like I do, please help support its growth. Sprouts is going places and great things will come!
Pay services is a huge advance for Sprouts! The other advancements including, but not limited to; a mobile pay service, steak cloud and a new exchanges are also great advances, however, they are all just a sneak peak of what's to come. Good times ahead! Keep up the good work, Sprouts is going places!
Crypto is King.
Thank you! They should notice us and be willing to add our currency with all of the advances we are making Smiley Remember, with a verified www.PayServices.com account you will soon be able to convert Sprouts instantly into 130 National Fiat Currencies, 52 CryptoCurrencies, and over 20 Complimentary Currencies!!!
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
sended the request to Poloniex, i hope they add sprouts quickly
We still need more people to submit a coin request to Poloniex!  The more the better - keep em coming ppl, you're doing great!

https://poloniex.com/coinRequest
Activity: 180
Invest Today For What You Want For Tomorrow
I've filled out my request as the developer as well Smiley I included all of our new and upcoming advances and team efforts.

Poloniex Coin Request
Your coin request has been recorded and will be reviewed by Poloniex staff.
I also sent a another coin request ! Smiley The way everything is starting to come together I would say its just a little time before we get added Grin I want to thank everyone here for there dedication and hard work! So don't let it go to waste please go to https://poloniex.com/coinRequest to put in your request! Smiley
Crypto is King.
Did my research and going to invest in this coin.
Please keep up the good work!

We definitely will! Thank you for the support and welcome to an amazing community! Smiley
Activity: 132
Did my research and going to invest in this coin.
Please keep up the good work!
Crypto is King.
Thanks!!

Sneak peek for our new mobile payment gateway (:

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
Voted for Sprouts on Polionex. I like the new developments. Impressive! Keep up the good work.
Crypto is King.
Our faucets are getting plenty of love. Thank you everyone for your support!
Pages:
Jump to: