Pages:
Author

Topic: ⒶNN☼SPROUTS☪STEAK CLOUD&BITTREX☯Hi✯PoS💰PoW▒CRYPTOßOT▒PAYSERVICES.COM▒BOUNTIES🚀 - page 7. (Read 23815 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Thank you Steak Cloud! This is fantastic news!
Activity: 250
Merit: 250
Gain Real Value On Exchanges
Hi Sprouts,

Just a quick message to let you know that we have updated our Scrypt and SHA256 profitability so you can expect to see much more SPRTS from Steak Cloud by your next payout.

Regards

Steak Cloud support

Increasing Altcoin Value
Activity: 349
heres another donation for the bounties pot

Date: 11/24/2015 15:13
To: SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1
Debit: -50000.00 SPRTS
Transaction fee: -0.01 SPRTS
Net amount: -50000.01 SPRTS
Transaction ID: 6e239281f97aece7378d189734cef2503978dcf753894b255f21ce32d207d810

keep up the good work
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
sprts.luckyfaucets.com is dry! Please refill  Smiley.

Thanks.
Activity: 69
Sprouts is unstoppable!

Now is the time to get in before it goes to da moon!  Cool
Activity: 97
Good news constantly! Lovin it! The community is so strong, and getting bigger and stronger by the day!

I want to thank everyone for their support, your efforts will be rewarded!

I bought another 300k Sprouts today and will make another donation soon!
Crypto is King.
Let's all send AltCoinSteps a huge thank you from the community! Online Staking now available!

Steps Stay Safe, you are now able to Store and Stake Sprouts (SPRT) online.
https://altcoinsteps.com/staySafe
Crypto is King.
We are working diligently to bring everyone many updates. The second in chain of command developer I have hired has just moved to my central location to pursue this opportunity Smiley He is getting settled in. We will collaborate during the holidays to continue working on all of the large scale logistics and continue to pave new avenues for Sprouts and the crypto community as a whole. Be on the look out for great things. Smiley I personally am glad that Sprouts is gaining relative strength around 200 +/- Satoshi. This shows that a lot of people are beginning to realize the worth of Sprouts and that the price will increase with each advancement. I know what i'm asking for this Christmas. SPROUTS!!! Cheesy
Crypto is King.
hi!, i wanted to know about the Translation Thread , it says 1/10 claimed but it doesnt say which languages are left to be traslated, do you mind pointIng which ones are left?  Smiley

and another question, what need to be traslated:

THIS ONE?

First post from here --> 1 option <--

OR THIS ONE?

First post from here --> 2 option <--

Thanks for your time Wink

I am actually going to add more slots to the translations. We would like all modern languages to be translated from the OP that can be found in this thread. "Option 1"

Feel free to translate in as many languages as you can, I will pay out bounties for all translations Wink We are about letting the entire world prosper together. Smiley
Crypto is King.
Translation Thread
(2,500 SPROUTS)
1/10 claimed

I'd like to claim one of the Sprouts Translation Bounties for the Sprouts Polish Announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1258565

I have sent through a PM with a Sprouts Address to claim the Bounty.

Thank you! Bounty has been sent! I will update OP soon with all of the new updates. Finals are upon us and I am firing on all cylinders Cheesy
Activity: 477
hi!, i wanted to know about the Translation Thread , it says 1/10 claimed but it doesnt say which languages are left to be traslated, do you mind pointIng which ones are left?  Smiley

and another question, what need to be traslated:

THIS ONE?

First post from here --> 1 option <--

OR THIS ONE?

First post from here --> 2 option <--

Thanks for your time Wink
Activity: 413
Translation Thread
(2,500 SPROUTS)
1/10 claimed

I'd like to claim one of the Sprouts Translation Bounties for the Sprouts Polish Announcement: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--1258565

I have sent through a PM with a Sprouts Address to claim the Bounty.
Activity: 413
Wow what is this magic of a coin, I never noticed it in the thread before !?

It seems this coin has a big community around it which is a good sign since they believe in it like how the doge people do.

I think I might try the Faucets before anything Smiley

I see you can mine this as well as stake, great !
Activity: 97
With all the great new additions, there have been quite a few bounties paid out. Donation directly help strengthen Sprouts, and the more donations, the more bounties for more great things! Together we can make Sprouts more awesome than we could have ever imagined!

I'll donate another 10k Sprouts to the following bounties address to help support all of the great things that are happening lately:

SZMA6bWRZR9rqC5BWpbqKmc7kL1R3CXAx1

I will also be donated some BTC the following address to sponsor Sprout for the next 4+ hours:

1Hsc5uRooQKwBJonUx8xyyzMQe3FjKfuUc

Thank you again to all the support!
Crypto is King.
We do need a Linux wallet version! I'll add the bounty ASAP.

do you mean a precompiled one?

sprouts.zip

64 bit compiled from https://github.com/ctgiant/sprouts repository and staticized with ermine
the zip contains both qt and command line clients...

if you feel to send some sprous, this is my address: Sfapq75jqZCT8xrUd1iBYYRB6BkzDbNvTK

thank you
Exactly! I'll send the bounty out asap Smiley Great contribution! Thank you!
Activity: 329

do you mean a precompiled one?

sprouts.zip

64 bit compiled from https://github.com/ctgiant/sprouts repository and staticized with ermine
the zip contains both qt and command line clients...

if you feel to send some sprous, this is my address: Sfapq75jqZCT8xrUd1iBYYRB6BkzDbNvTK

thank you
Crypto is King.
Would like to know where I can get a ubuntu 14.04 sprout wallet without compiling it.  I do not run Windows or Mac on my home pc only linux.  I looked on github, but could not determine if a linux executable was available to download.

I've funded the Lucky Faucet with 8888.888888 Sprouts for everyone to enjoy. Smiley Please direct faucet traffic to all three faucets listed in the OP. I"ve requested that the lucky faucet be reduced to 8.88888888 Sprouts so that the daily payout you can receive between all of the faucets equals around the same as when we only had one faucet. This seems only fair to the faucet creators and the community as a whole. Of course, we encourage equal opportunity.

Activity: 96
Would like to know where I can get a ubuntu 14.04 sprout wallet without compiling it.  I do not run Windows or Mac on my home pc only linux.  I looked on github, but could not determine if a linux executable was available to download.
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I mined on Steak Cloud for about 4 maybe 5 hours yesterday with 2x U3's on sha-256 obviously.

My payout to the mined address was 826 Sprouts, today I've mined for a lot longer and my "Estimated" payout is a lot lower currently at 105 Sprouts...

It could be a different amount when the mined coins have been exchanged and sent to my address since the Estimated payouts are just a guess since the prices mined coins sell for fluctuates.

I could have also been very lucky and hit a block right after a new block was issued to workers thus granting me 100% shares for that block or very close.

All in all Steak Cloud is bloody Awesome !
Pages:
Jump to: