Pages:
Author

Topic: No Bitcoin documentaries on Netflix! - page 2. (Read 2047 times)

legendary
Activity: 1268
Merit: 1009
November 11, 2015, 06:33:43 PM
I just realized there are no Bitcoin documentaries on Netflix!

I was shocked.

If I am to recommend some Bitcoin docs for Netflix to make available, which docs would you recommend?

No! You're quite wrong! A highly anticipated bitcoin documentary “Bitcoin: The End of Money As We Know It” has been released on July this year and had been featured on international broadcasters and media companies including Neflix, CCTV, Samsung Electronics, Virgin Media, LG Electronics, Sky Deutschland, Orange and other minor broadcasters in 20 countries. It's now on Vimeo.

Well, there's another documentary called "Ulterior States" which needs to be featured too. It's well versed like the previous one!
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Move On !!!!!!
November 11, 2015, 06:20:43 PM
It's not a documentary but if we could stick Andreas Antonopoulos Canadian Senate hearing into the Netflix, this would be the best possible thing! This Senate hearing is 10 times more powerful than any documentary out there. Guy has literally blown them away!
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
November 11, 2015, 06:06:50 PM
I enjoyed The Rise And Rise Of Bitcoin the most. I have seen it 3 times already. I hope they will make a second part.

I was about to suggest this. Along with this, I also liked The Bitcoin Gospel

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zKuoqZLyKg
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
November 11, 2015, 05:59:26 PM
I enjoyed The Rise And Rise Of Bitcoin the most. I have seen it 3 times already. I hope they will make a second part.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
November 11, 2015, 05:55:59 PM
I just realized there are no Bitcoin documentaries on Netflix!

I was shocked.

If I am to recommend some Bitcoin docs for Netflix to make available, which docs would you recommend?
Pages:
Jump to: