Pages:
Author

Topic: No bull run this year?! For real? - page 20. (Read 20608 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 26, 2018, 02:21:39 PM
Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?
I would be glad if it happened so soon, because in a few days it is 2019. But I'm not sure that growth will happen so soon. I set my mind to wait about a couple of years. Those people who believe in the growth of bitcoin will wait with me and hope their patience will be strong.
For a couple of years, this is really normal, because a couple of years will definitely have to resolve the issue of legalizing cryptocurrencies and ensure free exchange between fiat money and cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 467
Merit: 100
December 26, 2018, 02:20:42 PM
this year there will be no bull run, because there is insufficient volume support, I don't think there will be a big change in 2019
Activity: 518
December 26, 2018, 02:13:30 PM
Even though there is no bull run, the most important thing in my opinion is that the market has stopped going down. if the market starts to stabilize sooner or later surely there will be an increase because investors start coming back

Oh, yes, it is very important. For me, the market looks...neutral (if it is a correct word here). Naturally, I am looking forward to meet bulls in 2019, but as for December, the miracle will not happen.
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
SIGMA
December 26, 2018, 11:57:16 AM
Many people say that this year there is no bullish but it turns out that the bull arrived at the end of the year. This year there is certainly bullish even if only for a short time but enough for us to take profits and buy back the base price later, I think next year there will still be bearish but not this year.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
December 26, 2018, 11:50:48 AM
Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?

With the way the crypto market is acting right now, I don't think it would happen this year. Not even in the early part of the next year. If we based it on the previous bearish market trend, it normally takes around two years before the next pump or Bullrun would occur. But what is encouraging is that every recovery of crypto, it becomes more stronger than the previous.
Activity: 504
December 26, 2018, 11:33:38 AM
If we objectively evaluate the possibilities of a real situation, then I think that nothing will help us to know in reality how the story will continue to continue with how it will work and how the situation will be predicted in the future with what it seems to me that the situation will improve. the future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
December 26, 2018, 11:31:26 AM
Yeah, Christmas is also here and no bull run only a slight relief that we saw last week. We may have to wait for months still to see a nice bull run. So I would advise not to be waiting for it eagerly and meanwhile horn your skills to make money in the current conditions of the market.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102
December 26, 2018, 11:06:51 AM
It is going to be worse and worse, stocks market is in 40% loss, the world crisis is coming and this will not help cryptocurrencies to grow. So probably no bull run in 2019 and 2020.
copper member
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
December 26, 2018, 10:55:29 AM
I think that it is not a bull run at the moment. I do not get people that are saying that if a coin pumped for 20 percent it is a bull run. We should be a bit more patient to be sure that the new market trend has begun.
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
December 26, 2018, 10:49:05 AM
no bull run, let's hope for next year. this year there are only a few days left, very unlikely for bull run. the possibility is almost impossible.maybe next year it will be better for crypto, I heard some positive issues about crypto
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
December 26, 2018, 10:35:35 AM
no one knows when there will be a growth, this is an unstable market, coins can grow in a couple of years
Activity: 840
Merit: 529
December 26, 2018, 10:30:25 AM
The realty showed us that this is possible. After 8 years of growth cryptocurrency showed downtrend for whole year. this is normal situation.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 26, 2018, 10:16:21 AM
There is less chance that bull run will not come this year and it will be stable time for some for few days. But some news are telling that bull run is very near in the 2019. Little bit up and down is going in these days and stability is showing that bitcoin will not down any more.
In fact, I today have a very harsh attitude to any predictions, because everyone who sounded Until today, not one has been realized. It is possible to predict positive changes in the cryptocurrency market as well as negative changes. But only after some time we will see the results.
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
Glad to see you
December 25, 2018, 03:14:58 PM
Good if not see another deep for this year.
5 days left to end of this year, i nobody invest to the market which in crisis.
One of the markers falling nvidia also

Now in depression, not only the crypto market, but also the stock market. Probably this is due, everyone is trying to save their savings in falling markets and do not risk investing in them.
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
December 25, 2018, 03:05:50 PM
I would be glad if it happened so soon, because in a few days it is 2019. But I'm not sure that growth will happen so soon. I set my mind to wait about a couple of years. Those people who believe in the growth of bitcoin will wait with me and hope their patience will be strong.
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP
December 25, 2018, 02:48:38 PM

bull run is not an obvious thing to happen every year.  2017 was the best year for every crypto investors and it took about 9 years for the btc to hit 20000$ and i don't think so that it is going to happen any soon again
December 25, 2018, 02:42:24 PM
As you can see, many were wrong, since the market has been growing for the second day, and at a fast pace. I think it will be until the end of the year, but what will be far away ....
That's right, just no one knows what will happen next, because today there are very great opportunities to really understand that only investing in the market and only in the right projects can only be earned.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
December 25, 2018, 02:44:03 AM
Well, the market did have somewhat of a snap back toward the end, but overall it has been an ugly year for bitcoin and a lot of altcoins as well.  People might be wising up to the fact that most new ICO's are complete scams and aren't wasting their money investing in them, and there is also the possibility that the same people are getting sour on cryptocurrency in general.  Hence the price drop. 

You can't expect a bull run to be permanent, because they never are.  Markets ebb and flow, peak and crash.  The market now is punishing those that drove it up to the crazy heights it reached, and that might be painful it's a normal thing for any market.  So forget about 2018.  We can write it off as a loss already.  Let's just hope 2019 is a better year.
Activity: 518
December 25, 2018, 02:43:28 AM
I think there are no bull run this year because as we can see to the market it doesn't increase the value of any currency even in a stable price. And we are almost into the peak of the year that's why we should learn to accept that our investments will have no growth this year because it makes you feel stressed about this year that's why better to wait and add more patience to our investments.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 02:10:07 AM
Good if not see another deep for this year.
5 days left to end of this year, i nobody invest to the market which in crisis.
One of the markers falling nvidia also
Pages:
Jump to: