Pages:
Author

Topic: No bull run this year?! For real? - page 22. (Read 20608 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
December 23, 2018, 12:56:20 PM
CEO Binance is absolutely confident in the bull race.
In his words:

“2018 has been a tough year in terms of pricing for the cryptocurrency. And we see a lot of projects not making it this year, so its a correction year. But technology will stay, and we wanna kick off 2019 with a bang… So I think the people in the industry are still very confident about the future. So there’s no worries about that.”
https://www.ccn.com/binance-ceo-very-confident-in-cryptocurrency-industrys-future/

quarkchain holds bounty on facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/quarkchainofficial/
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
December 23, 2018, 12:52:57 PM
Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?

Agree with the opinion about mid-2019 bull run. I bet it would be fast and really huge)
Hope now everybody will be smarter than one year ago. And only newcomers will make greedy mistakes)
I think this pump will begin in May or June...
Activity: 230
December 23, 2018, 12:48:08 PM
I think the bull run in this year just happened , and we could see bitcoin 4k after a long journey of blood , I think 2018 was a disaster for whole cryptocurrency but I hope we see it becomes better in 2019 .
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
December 23, 2018, 12:47:33 PM
indeed, for the end of this year it seems that a bull run will not occur, later this year there will only be a small increase in the market, this small increase is a sign that the market will recover, hopefully in 2019 a bull run will occur
Activity: 514
●●
December 23, 2018, 12:38:53 PM
Why not? did you expect bull run will be every year? and everyone will be able to earn on it simple and fast money? for real?

Inevitably the price will always produce a profit or even make a big loss later. high confidence will make a small hope grow for something good in the future.
Activity: 821
Volare.network
December 23, 2018, 12:32:16 PM
In my opinion, the most likely scenario of the market development is bitcoin price fluctuation between $3k - $4k. And I agree that until the middle of 2019 we should not wait for a new bullrun. In favor of this, it says that bitcoin is too oversold and has lost the trust of investors. But with the launch of new platforms and tools, interest in it will return again.
yes maybe you're right, the market is losing faith now, many people have left. so there is no way there will be a bull run if no investor buys in the market.
Activity: 600
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
December 23, 2018, 12:31:09 PM
We can't predict the future if it still going to have a great bull run again just like last year and I think it would be hard to some investors who invested too early this year. But as I noticed in the market that it keeps increasing their value in a little bit and I think it will increase the value of any currency in a stable price this coming year.
yes, for the foreseeable future nobody knows and the market has shown positive results in this case by continuing to provide prices with gradual increases. but here, hopefully it will also be supported by investors so that their money can make a big leap as expected at the end of last year and hope that in the future there will be a bigger increase than that.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
December 23, 2018, 12:28:24 PM
In my opinion, the most likely scenario of the market development is bitcoin price fluctuation between $3k - $4k. And I agree that until the middle of 2019 we should not wait for a new bullrun. In favor of this, it says that bitcoin is too oversold and has lost the trust of investors. But with the launch of new platforms and tools, interest in it will return again.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
December 23, 2018, 12:24:32 PM
Most of the people said in this board there will be no bull run in the late of 2018 and there is a high probability that bull run comes in mid-2019. What's your thought about it?
What is your own opinion about it? You have only said what people are saying. It dies not look like there will be bull run this year and it's like do many people do not know what bull run is. A mere uptrend in the market dies not mean bull run, rather it might just be a recovery stage. In my opinion, the market is just trying to recover from the previous losses and that seems to have started.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 12:08:45 PM
Right now you could hope more for the bull run to come, as the market is gradually recovering.
And it look like it has a bit faster pace in the past few days. So let hope together for the market to get the bull run.
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
December 23, 2018, 11:54:48 AM
i am not sure about the time for bull run but one thing i am sure that market will grow in future whether it is slow move or it is bull run. i think every one is expecting to grow the market in this coming year but no one is sure about it.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
December 23, 2018, 11:26:27 AM
I agree with this opinion, it is silly to wait for a bullish market this year, it is most likely to start at the mid-end of the next year.
Why you have to wait for the bullish this year?

How many days left until this year ends? few more days and this year is about to end so that's really out of this world if we're going to expect that bull will come in at the end of the year. Do you think that having 8 more days is going to sufficient for that?
Activity: 612
December 23, 2018, 11:25:16 AM
I'm the one who believe on it. A few weeks remaining before we will enter a new year and the bullrun looks impossible to happen on this bearish market. Most of investors are still feeling doubt to enter the market. We are all still waiting for another good news will come as soon as possible.
Yes I agree with you, crypto is running out of time to make a rally, we need a miracle to make the whole thing happen, but if it will give us a big surprise then let it be.
What miracle are you talking about? A week ago, everyone waiting 2000 for Bitcoin and now we have 4000, is it not a miracle.
Activity: 373
December 23, 2018, 11:19:38 AM
I'm the one who believe on it. A few weeks remaining before we will enter a new year and the bullrun looks impossible to happen on this bearish market. Most of investors are still feeling doubt to enter the market. We are all still waiting for another good news will come as soon as possible.
Yes I agree with you, crypto is running out of time to make a rally, we need a miracle to make the whole thing happen, but if it will give us a big surprise then let it be.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
December 23, 2018, 11:07:57 AM
The market tanked more than expected and people that feels there will be no bull run are not mistaken since we can not see  factors that will drive a bull run that might lead to uptrend in the market of cryptocurrency!
It turns out that we simply have no reason to wait for something in the future? It seems to me that with such success we don’t need to wait for anything at all and probably now it’s time to sell the whole cryptocurrency? Do you mean it?
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 23, 2018, 08:37:28 AM
I think that nobody has expected a new wave of green market during this year, but it is here and we can see that the market is slowly recovering itself from the last fall and now we are going to make history guys.
Activity: 364
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
December 23, 2018, 04:17:03 AM
Why not? did you expect bull run will be every year? and everyone will be able to earn on it simple and fast money? for real?
Activity: 330
http://www.daxico.com/
December 23, 2018, 03:57:02 AM
We can't predict the future if it still going to have a great bull run again just like last year and I think it would be hard to some investors who invested too early this year. But as I noticed in the market that it keeps increasing their value in a little bit and I think it will increase the value of any currency in a stable price this coming year.
Activity: 1078
December 23, 2018, 03:49:36 AM
I agree with this opinion, it is silly to wait for a bullish market this year, it is most likely to start at the mid-end of the next year.
Activity: 910
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
December 23, 2018, 03:39:15 AM
I'm tired of such topics on the forum, they are useless. No one knows when the market will become bullish, you need to be patient and just wait.
Pages:
Jump to: