Pages:
Author

Topic: No Christmas gifts this year, all my money in Bitcoin - page 19. (Read 3805 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 104
i think we will see bitcoin moon very soon.i never expected bitcoin price to fall below 6k usd.this year is most crucial period for bitcoin.and good days will come soon.
legendary
Activity: 4270
Merit: 4534
We are getting older when waiting Bitcoin moon Smiley

those hoarding and waiting for a 2x-10x multiple. dont realise prices move more than 1% a day.
make 1% a day=more than 3x a year.

dont wait for the moon to come to you. get to the moon one percent at a time. and when the solar system realigns to how you hope, you will find yourself transported to mars. and realise you done so with less risk

those that hoard waiting for 2x+ but then panic sell loss at the smallest sign of a 5% dip. will always lose
take a 1% step forward and repeat. and then when a dip occurs you know you have averaged down your initial costs. thus at less risk
Activity: 1134
Merit: 342
Who's with me?

We've already in it for a while. From 20K to today we all are watching collapsing of Bitcoin Smiley

But we all have still hope to be wealthy Smiley I think I like this hope Smiley

We are getting older when waiting Bitcoin moon Smiley
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
Who's with me?

All my money is not just on Bitcoin but in all other altcoin also. So I would try to wait it out. My capital only came from free also.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Your decision to choose to invest all your money in Bitcoin can be useful in the future, or you will spend Christmas with a little money, I salute your courage to take risks but maybe you have considered it, but I dare not risk all money by buying bitcoin, now maybe a good time to buy some bitcoin.
Activity: 532
Merit: 15
nah, family needs to celebrate the holidays Smiley
copper member
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
Crypto24Radio.com ❤️
Who's with me?

Pages:
Jump to: