Pages:
Author

Topic: No Collateral Loans [negative trust only] - page 3. (Read 2480 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Forex Account Manager
December 03, 2015, 12:46:50 PM
It's a joke thread - OP somehow thinks he can "stick it to the man" by doing this.

The only loans he will make are to his alt accounts.
Not a joke thread, I will not lend to my alt accounts.

The signed message is very important so I do not lend to a newbie.

I think there will be no loans offered for the near future. I wonder if the OP wants to lose his 4 bitcoin to prove something.

I doubt someone here will ask a loan and will be granted unless alt accounts of OP trying to get feedback of paying a loan and will plan to get higher amounts in the future
You do not need to trust me to receive a loan from me, therefore by the transitive properties of not needing to trust, I should not receive positive trust from people I lend to.

I need 0.0065 BTC. I could offer my Account as collateral. And repay 0.007 in 2 days. What should i do?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 03, 2015, 12:39:37 PM
It's a joke thread - OP somehow thinks he can "stick it to the man" by doing this.

Not a joke thread, I will not lend to my alt accounts.

The signed message is very important so I do not lend to a newbie.

I think there will be no loans offered for the near future. I wonder if the OP wants to lose his 4 bitcoin to prove something.

I doubt someone here will ask a loan and will be granted unless alt accounts of OP trying to get feedback of paying a loan and will plan to get higher amounts in the future
You do not need to trust me to receive a loan from me, therefore by the transitive properties of not needing to trust, I should not receive positive trust from people I lend to.
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018
December 03, 2015, 10:29:13 AM

OP still can reject loans though. This is why a user will have to answer why he should trusted.
Anyway, If you can provide 4BTC for users with red trust, you sure can also provide 4BTC for users with green trust right?
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
December 03, 2015, 10:11:59 AM

Activity: 499
Merit: 500
December 03, 2015, 08:14:57 AM
I cant smell even 1% truth at all in this ..

Don't worry because I really dont think he would loan anyone. Moreover if someone wants to throw his money, we should not stop Wink
Activity: 164
December 03, 2015, 07:59:58 AM
legendary
Activity: 3430
Merit: 1548
Get loan in just five minutes goo.gl/8WMW6n
December 03, 2015, 07:44:38 AM

full agree Grin finally came VOD, because the whole mess
and offtopic @VOD where gone you "red" ?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
December 03, 2015, 07:34:04 AM

Activity: 126
Mining Bitcoins Since 2010
December 03, 2015, 07:32:06 AM
This thread is unique of its kind..
Just watching how many people come here for loan.
Activity: 140
December 03, 2015, 07:27:33 AM
I don't get it..... whats do you get out of it? Why negative trust only?
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
December 03, 2015, 03:34:29 AM
Do you have negative trust? Are you in need of at least 4BTC for no collateral loans? If you answered "yes" to both of these questions, then this thread is for you!

Rules:
1. No collateral can be offered
2. Junior members and above only
3. You must have negative trust from DefaultTrust Level2 and your trust profile must say "Warning: Trade with extreme caution!"
4. You must have not purchased the account with negative trust
5. I will only lend to people who I personally believe will repay me back
6. All communication about loans must be done in this thread. This means No PM's.
7. You must apply using the proper format
8. You must sign a message from an address that you have used in the past (you do not need to have used it with the account you are applying from).

To Apply for a loan:

Code:
Username: 
Loan Amount:
Interest:
How I will repay my loan:
When I will repay my loan:
Why you should trust me:
Address to send loan to:
Signed message below:

You must also sign a message from an address you have used in the past. The address you sign from must have both sent and received bitcoin previously. Please sign a message with the following format:
Code:
-----BEGIN BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
I am requesting a loan in the amount of from fanboy1 with my account of that has negative trust. I did not purchase my account with negative trust. Today is .
-----BEGIN SIGNATURE-----

-----END BITCOIN SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Pages:
Jump to: