Pages:
Author

Topic: No demand for Bitcoin today except for pumps: DEMAND ONLY FOR ALTS! - page 2. (Read 220 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 10
Your statement is some how true, but not enough. People demand for alts but through alts, people will collect bitcoin, alts is the train and bitcoin is the destination. 
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
there is no conframtion if this news is a fact or just a another rumors that's why my suggestion will be don't take risk be careful about trading process and exchanging of coin.
Activity: 55
this is not True! Bitcoin is still the most demanded crypto in this world.
as a matter of fact Bitcoin is the most famous crypto!
Activity: 112
Everyday the demand for Bitcoin is increasing. Though altcoins are doing good. But, people still considered Bitcoin as their best option.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 1
Base.protocol
Bitcoin has a strong influence to be a store of value despite the volatility of digital money which bitcoin is first.
If the cryptocurrency era will be sustained then no need worry bitcoin has come to stay
Activity: 714
Merit: 261
Actually it is other way around but I can understand your situation completely here. The thing is bitcoin is just meant for the purpose of using as transaction currency. The whitepaper of the bitcoin clearly mention this fact and it was supposed to be currency for safe and secure peer to peer transaction. Yes surely we use it that way today but mostly it is being used as store value, an asset to earn profits by holding. But to be honest this is what making its use more and more and thus by holding people are actually locking it at one place and creating large demand and shortage of supply. Thats why it gets more value.

Unlike altcoin which are dumped easily by holders, they are more or less used for the quick earnings and thats why they are not getting much attention and value in the long time also.
Activity: 798
Merit: 2
*** https://www.buying.com ***
I hate uncertainty around bitcoin because I do not want to sell bitcoins which belong to me and I want to earn as much as possible holding them but I also understand that there is huge risk of the further falling. I am really worry about it
Activity: 196
The post says so me that market is growing but not bitcoin. I believe it will move up in coming days.
Activity: 336
Merit: 3
What I have stated is a FACT: Think about what it tells you!
Be careful!
Pages:
Jump to: