Pages:
Author

Topic: No Facebook Instagram No Cry - page 4. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 822
Merit: 100
February 02, 2018, 12:32:42 PM
Either Facebook ban cryptocurrencies advertisements or not it can kill crypto the fate of crpto doesn't lie on the hand of social media.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
February 02, 2018, 12:28:32 PM
i don't think facebook user will help a lot in crypto.
But honestly, i do come from facebook, but not by the ads, is by the people who talk about cryptocurrency. anyway, i think people still talk in facebook and also there are some facebook campaign. i don't think facebook will ban people from talking about cryptocurrency. can they???
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 12:09:23 PM
I don't think we need social media to spread the word, it will just take a little longer. I also understand facebooks concern to protect its user from scams and some faulty advertising which lead to money loss.
Activity: 25
February 02, 2018, 11:39:28 AM
I honestly think there are other ways to do marketing/ PR.

Also, FB basically banned direct marketing of ICO--they did not ban any indirect marketing of ICO.

So if you can come up with an indirect way of marketing ICO on FB, such as linking to your "foundation", then the ad won't be banned, will it Wink
Activity: 753
February 02, 2018, 11:32:26 AM
I think this is very sad, because not a few investors who know ico project through facebook and instagram ads, because almost everyone has a facebook account and instagram account, with the ban of facebook ads and instagram it means inhibiting ico project to introduce their project and raise funds

ICO projects can be advertised through users who repost these projects. This is not forbidden. Therefore, it is too early to panic.
Activity: 686
February 02, 2018, 11:19:18 AM
Paid advertisement should really be banned! So much Scam LENDING ico sprouting in Facebook ads almost everyday with fake likes to attract and create some hype and make it look like their project is being supported with hundreds of thousands while the truth is they're just paying some service to fake it. I hope still ok to promote in my own profile , paid ads should be banned!
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
February 02, 2018, 11:15:45 AM
I think this is very sad, because not a few investors who know ico project through facebook and instagram ads, because almost everyone has a facebook account and instagram account, with the ban of facebook ads and instagram it means inhibiting ico project to introduce their project and raise funds
Activity: 294
February 02, 2018, 10:53:30 AM
they can not change if they've banned the crypto currency facebook or Instagram. Spamming crypto currency ads on social media may not be 100% paying attention to these types of ads especially those who do not know the crypto currency. So in bitcointalk it is best to advertise these kinds of ads
Activity: 617
Merit: 528
February 02, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
You shouldn't let social media influence your investment decisions in the first place. Do your own research.
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"
February 02, 2018, 10:46:12 AM
It's really painful to understand that all my work in Facebook will become worthless. Of course we still have twitter and telegram for advertising, but for me as a bounty hunter this ban is really a bad sign. It looks like the whole word starts fighting against cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
February 02, 2018, 10:39:42 AM
I've never liked advertising Bounty on Facebook because it is absolutely useless there stuffed posts stuffed people are not real
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
February 02, 2018, 10:38:33 AM
Facebook and Instagram bans Cryptocurrencies ads. I think they are nothing to cryptocurrencies. Facebook users are not great market. It is only few percent of ICO market. I think cryptocurrencies will not die because of them.
Yes you're right, beside there are many social medias that are used by ICOs that can help more the publications of their ads or their project and these are twitter and telegram, they are widely used by many and they really help a lot in promoting the project of an ICO. Facebook is a very little part of the promoting industry and I think it will not affect cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 126
Merit: 16
Escrow
February 02, 2018, 10:28:45 AM
I think so. Anyway it is important Twitter will not to begin to ban Cryptocurrencies ads  Grin
I think they would all ban crypto ads, they are somehow linked together
Activity: 728
Merit: 265
February 02, 2018, 10:23:35 AM
Facebook and Instagram are not the only platform where someone could advertise someones ICO. And one more thing, if investors are truly into crypto investment they will find their way to know what are the possible one. Although it would be a big loss for someone that has many users to advertise someones ICO like the Facebook and Instagram platforms, I think there would come up with some solutions.
Activity: 504
February 02, 2018, 10:16:13 AM
Facebook and Instagram bans Cryptocurrencies ads. I think they are nothing to cryptocurrencies. Facebook users are not great market. It is only few percent of ICO market. I think cryptocurrencies will not die because of them.

Nobody doubts: crypto market does not depend on these socials. There are many other sources of information we can get the latest news from. YouTube and the bloggers do the greatest job, for instance.
Activity: 100
February 02, 2018, 09:35:13 AM
Shocked that they are willing to lose some easy cash from ICOs as ICOs are throwing more and more money at marketing to compete. Clearly is a PR thing to show that they are looking after their clients.

Personally I think it is stupid, if you are gullible to throw money into a bad ICO solely on the fact that they claim they will hit a 200% profit in 2 weeks, then it's your loss. Bounty campaigns will now become more valuable to ICOs and they will still share their content.

I also expect the other social media's to follow suit.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
WEICROWD.COM - ICO Tech, Funding & Exchange
February 02, 2018, 06:26:45 AM
Facebook has been a weak channel for crypto. It won't really have much impact. There is nothing to be cried about. Google may do the same as well and again it won't be of much impact.

Hope Facebook is able to eliminate fake news as well, that's far harm full than fake ICOs.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
February 02, 2018, 05:52:53 AM
I feel its a bit risk now. social media is the trend today, and if it bans the cryptocurrencies it will definitely harm its basics.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
February 02, 2018, 05:47:48 AM

Yeah, cryptocurrencies will not die because of them, but still, as a bounty hunter, it will affect to us.
i hope that there will be ban-lifting from facebook and instagram ads soon
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
February 02, 2018, 05:45:08 AM
maybe bounties may be better than olds. I did not like facebook and instagram bounties. signature, twitter and telegram is oke but rest of them is not necessary in my opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: