Pages:
Author

Topic: No Facebook Instagram No Cry - page 6. (Read 615 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
February 01, 2018, 10:26:17 PM
Now because of the scammer of the bastards, but it was wrong for the management of facebook to implement such a way but i think the best way to promote the project is in twitter and bitcoinforum
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
February 01, 2018, 10:04:14 PM
Absolutely right, in fact social media like facebook and instagram can destroy the crypto world. They can spread many news that crypto world will damage. They can spread untrue news.
Cryptocurrency can stand without any social media. We can advertise in bitcointalk not just in social media.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 01, 2018, 07:50:57 PM
All those adds were worthless anyways, a bunch of scams to rob the newbs. Facebook sucks, there will be a decentralized social media platform rise and take them down. Screw Zucker boy, talk about a scammer thief..
Activity: 68
February 01, 2018, 07:34:37 PM
I don´t think they made this decision to attack cryptos or to create FUD, the risk of being scammed by some shady ICO projects making ads on facebook or instagram was just too high and so they changed it. Saw some ads with really bad websites and weak whitepapers and still I read comments like "Dude check this out, next bitcoin?" so some people were really falling for it
Activity: 448
Merit: 130
3D-Printing goes Blockchain!
February 01, 2018, 07:32:32 PM
Well of course not. Cryptocurrencies won’t die because of social media (facebook or instagram). Now many people knows about crypto and they’ll search and read more if they’re really interest in.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
February 01, 2018, 07:24:41 PM
Facebook has been gettting more and more nanny state over what they will allow people to post on the site, their moderation teams have very strict inflexible guidelines. Will mean problems for bounty campaigns I guess people will have to try elsewhere to make a few tokens.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
February 01, 2018, 07:20:14 PM
We can't deny that nowadays social media platform is a good source of advertisements like Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Facebook is trying to regulate ICOs but not banning them for advertisement because not all ICOs are fraudulent or scams there are lots of ICOs that are still legitimate it is on the side of Facebook team on how to filter them.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
OMNITY Knowledge, connected
February 01, 2018, 07:15:50 PM
The real problem with facebook is its power above the general public.
A ban from facebook - under any form - is a big stop toward public acceptance of cryptocurrencies.
And with so many news about scam, the situation is not good at all.
Activity: 126
Renewable Energy Cryptocurrency
February 01, 2018, 07:12:26 PM
Facebook and Instagram bans Cryptocurrencies ads. I think they are nothing to cryptocurrencies. Facebook users are not great market. It is only few percent of ICO market. I think cryptocurrencies will not die because of them.

I agree with you. Facebook is not a good platform to promote cyptocurrencies. The best place to promote a coin is Bitcointalk forum. Scam projects can get investors from facebook but not from bitcointalk easily!
Activity: 126
Merit: 90
February 01, 2018, 07:09:51 PM
This ban won't affect the effectiveness of advertising, but would affect the reputation of cryptocurrency.And this is not very well.
Activity: 770
Merit: 501
February 01, 2018, 07:08:11 PM
I do not think that facebook and instagram are good platforms for promoting crypto currencies. firstly they do not fit technically from many positions and secondly there is not quite an audience suitable for crypto currency projects.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
February 01, 2018, 07:02:51 PM
Nothing to loose with that and I think making ads in facebook and Instagram is just a waste of time because many of them are do no knowt about the bitcoin because if you read first the btc it's confusing. you need more time to understand btc. Sometimes people asking this question "what is btc all about?" sometimes they think also that btc is scam.I experience that in many times that people asking me.
Activity: 686
Merit: 102
February 01, 2018, 06:54:03 PM
It's very good news, because I'm these social networks there is no target audience. Also, as it was written up, inside a lot of scam, so it is very good, that we wouldn't more waste our time on bounty campaigns for this.
Activity: 272
Merit: 12
February 01, 2018, 06:51:35 PM
Facebook and Instagram bans Cryptocurrencies ads. I think they are nothing to cryptocurrencies. Facebook users are not great market. It is only few percent of ICO market. I think cryptocurrencies will not die because of them.

I agree with you on that. The fact that Facebook and Instagram stopped any crypto related doesn't mean an end to ICO because large chuck of investors see news about ICO on bitcointalk and telegram.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
February 01, 2018, 06:49:54 PM
Of course alot of people are so unaware of cryptocurrencies or even if they see ads dont even know how to go about buying crptocurrencies. The ads were to me just for people who already dealt in cryptos rather to get entirely new people who only have heard of crptos from such ads to buy cryptos.There are several ads on facebook that dont even tickle people.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
February 01, 2018, 06:43:47 PM
I usually check other ICO sources and probably others too so I don't think this is so big deal anyway.
If Mark doesn't like crypto it's his lost, we should not pay to much attention on it.
To be honest I actually don't like ads and I never click on them so not a big deal anyway.
Activity: 350
Merit: 15
February 01, 2018, 06:38:07 PM
Agree with you. I find that facebook almost did not make sense, because all the main news either here on the forum or on Twitter, and the ban on facebook will not bring anything critical

They create Fud news to pull down bitcoin and i think it's all manipulated. Facebook and instagram are full of shit, but i guess they will eat their words. One of their director are into cryptos. I'm waiting for a good correction. Buy and hold!
Activity: 336
February 01, 2018, 06:17:48 PM
Agree with you. I find that facebook almost did not make sense, because all the main news either here on the forum or on Twitter, and the ban on facebook will not bring anything critical
Activity: 812
Merit: 501
February 01, 2018, 06:16:49 PM
Facebook is a sucker. It takes people data to it's own benefit. Do you know that your data in facebook is monetize? That is the sily thing many people registered with their age, hoby, school, occupation and all the data. That is free data for million US Income. fuck facebook.
Activity: 319
February 01, 2018, 06:13:33 PM
Social media really helps to promote ICOs and this facebook banning ICOs and crypto related post will have impact on the system.
We can't do anything about it instead we must move on and find another ways of promoting ICOs.
Pages:
Jump to: