Pages:
Author

Topic: No future for bitcoin - page 9. (Read 2218 times)

Activity: 783
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 11:17:16 PM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

Nobody can exactly tell what will happen tommorow, if the bitcoins will gonna die and be replaced with a large scale projects, it is all a speculation. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and the most trusted store of value, I believe this is just the beginning in its long journey. Recent prices have been down but the best is yet to come, bitcoin is still the first truly global decentralized currency.
we can see the situation now if bitcoin is still a good future, the prediction in the future is very difficult to predict because after all, until now there has not been a good coin that can compete and take over bitcoin technology, so I think bitcoin is still good,
Activity: 294
Merit: 34
April 04, 2018, 11:12:08 PM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

Nobody can exactly tell what will happen tommorow, if the bitcoins will gonna die and be replaced with a large scale projects, it is all a speculation. Bitcoin is the most popular cryptocurrency and the most trusted store of value, I believe this is just the beginning in its long journey. Recent prices have been down but the best is yet to come, bitcoin is still the first truly global decentralized currency.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
April 04, 2018, 10:21:41 PM
I think there will be a future for bitcoin because bitcoin is a new innovation in the era of the digital it is today, although the value of bitcoin will decline, along with the large number of rules that govern and restrict bitcoin
Activity: 126
April 04, 2018, 10:18:48 PM
Bitcoin is the answer for your future,future now a days is veryuch important you can not leave very well in a successful life if you not have any plan for your future
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
April 04, 2018, 09:41:52 PM
You may be right but I think bitcoin will not fall because bitcoin is the foundation of cryptocurrency and I believe that changes for improvement will arise soon.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
April 04, 2018, 09:39:50 PM

I think bitcoin has a huge future considering its secured and decentralized technology. Maybe in the long future other more upgraded technologies will be develop but short term or few years term I think bitcoin will become bigger than now.

Yes i agree on that. Bitcoin has a long way to go because of the population of users, investors and bounty hunters are tremendously increases day to day as the blockchain technology adjusted to cater those people world wide. Including on the future technology it also adapt to the new trends like upgrading for a new development.
Activity: 54
April 04, 2018, 09:37:40 PM
I think it's just a prediction, because no one knows for sure what will happen with bitcoin in the future.
I m confident that it will continue to grow and will remain the king of all coin
Activity: 1050
Merit: 508
April 04, 2018, 09:26:44 PM

I think bitcoin has a huge future considering its secured and decentralized technology. Maybe in the long future other more upgraded technologies will be develop but short term or few years term I think bitcoin will become bigger than now.
Activity: 378
April 04, 2018, 09:18:36 PM
Guys, no one can predict the future. Is the money in our balance increased or lost, we do not know ?? tomorrow is a mystery. Bitcoin could have died but it could still exist forever. All we need to do is, increase our daily insight about this bitcoin and learn many other insights so that we always benefit in the investment world.
Activity: 65
April 04, 2018, 09:17:57 PM
Hope not. Hoping to rise & rule again by bitcoin
Activity: 128
April 04, 2018, 11:35:24 AM
I do not agree with your point, I believe bitcoin very future. I know that when Mt Gox completes the sale and withdraws from the market, Bitcoin prices are gradually stabilizing. This is also the time when investors restore confidence in e-money. Investors must have a vision to overtake graphs of price volatility and scrutinize their portfolios. Matt issues related to Mt Gox have been resolved. Authorities are more open about electronic money transactions. The confidence in cryptocurrency is increasing. Although the "bubble" Bitcoin tended to explode earlier this year, the dollar has begun to rebound and stabilize in 2018. Similarly, bitcoin will return, rising. and sublimation.
Activity: 28
April 04, 2018, 11:28:53 AM
maybe there is future and maybe theres no future for bitcoin.. but one thing is sure blockchain still in infancy stage and will mature, be use until many years to come..
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 10:55:29 AM
No guys, the appearance of bitcoin will be the best for us and we have to keep the bitcoin up anytime so there are no new project projects that match the bitcoin but if time says another then we have to accept the new project as our future race.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 10:48:20 AM
I think bitcoin will stay alive anytime. Because Bitcoin is the first digital currency that will not be replaced with another coin. Bitcoin is the king of all coins.
Activity: 275
April 04, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

I think bitcoin will still have a future, for now bitcoin is falling, but bitcoin still has the potential to increase its value, and bitcoin will remain the most important and most popular.
Activity: 91
April 04, 2018, 10:28:33 AM

decreasing and increasing in bitcoin is normal, its crypto currency.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 10:27:23 AM
In years to come, if you try to use fiat currency, they will laugh at you. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will be so relevant that there will be no reason to have the fiat currencies. On the other hand predicted that Bitcoin will hit $10,000 soon.
Activity: 98
April 04, 2018, 10:26:09 AM
Yes, Actually bitcoin has a good future if we look at it there are a lot of bitcoin participants. Now Bitcoin is a new source of income that many people are getting good benefits and supporting their finances. I hope it will further develop its existence in the market and surely the value will increase.
Activity: 71
April 04, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

I doubt it, by seeing two years ago, the price bitcoin down is normal.it will be going up again.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
April 04, 2018, 10:02:15 AM
Bitcoin still has a good future, although in the future there will be more, more sophisticated innovations and technologies, but bitcoin will remain the first choice of investors, I'm sure the bitcoin in the future will grow even further.
Actually bitcoin has a good future if we look into it there are many people involved in bitcoin. Even before people already said no future of bitcoin but until today it is still existing. And will grow even further it's existence in the market and surely the value will grow.

Bitcoin is a new source of income that a lot of people are receiving the good benefits and support their financial problem and I'm one of them receiving the benefits of bitcoin. I know that bitcoin gives us a bright future and bitcoin continous improving to serve better to the people.
Pages:
Jump to: