Pages:
Author

Topic: No future for bitcoin - page 6. (Read 2180 times)

Activity: 135
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 12:22:45 PM
I don't think this will happen. Bitcoin has a bright future and bitcoin is the firstborn one so it is currently the king but its technology is older too.I guess that with some upgrade like lighning network bitcoin can stay in the top.
Activity: 168
April 09, 2018, 12:20:28 PM
The algorithms of blockchain is not fix at all time but rather it can update the os that depends on what is going on on the market. If it is needed to upgrade then it should to make it effective than jus a passive. The improvement of every technology now is due to the fact that people change and generations come and go in this planet earth. Even it is so much upgraded still bitcoin is there in the future. It cannot be set aside in put an end for bitcoin is the mainstream. That is what I think.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
April 09, 2018, 12:10:08 PM
I don't agree with you. I think bitcoin will give good future. Yeah i know now bitcoin price is low but that's why bitcoin's not future i don't believe that. i guess bitcoin will give bright future.
actually, no one agrees with it. only people who hate bitcoin think that bitcoin has no future. they may try to damage the bitcoin, but in the end the bitcoin becomes larger than they think.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
April 09, 2018, 12:00:44 PM

do you know, new projects are large scale ? mention one of them, I want to know it?
otherwise you just make your own opinions instead of discussions. bitcoin still has a future for the next few years, though in the future there will be many more sophisticated innovations.
Bitcoin has been proven throughout the years, been tested and still standing. Being the first crypto currency it is still more reliable compared to other cryptocurrencies and still higher in value so i dont think it can be replaced by other cryptocurrencies on the rise.
Bitcoin has overcome so much that sometimes is very easy to forget it, we need to consider that most projects disappear in less than a year, in fact the failure rate of new projects is amazing, and while bitcoin was the very first cryptocurrency it is still around this tell to us how strong it is and how well designed is bitcoin compared to any other project that has come later in the market.
Activity: 252
Merit: 17
April 06, 2018, 12:11:22 AM
Yes there are no future for bitcoin for those people who are lazy. And I also guess for those people who don’t believe unto their selves that their life can be change if they just keep striving hard for success. If you will say to me that there are no future with bitcoin you are also saying to me that you are a hater of bitcoin. And this is not new to us because there are a lot of people who still don’t believe with bitcoin. But some of those non believer are those who can’t accept the fact that users of bitcoin are already successful.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
April 05, 2018, 11:06:23 AM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.
that's not true,there's so many member of bitcoin is now establish their life they earn much money,they improved their life thru bitcoin,if you like to  good future to bitcoin earn money while you are in bitcoin,that's the best way.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 11:02:07 AM
Well, its good that you bare your mind but something tells me that you are not a pessimist. the future of bitcoin is not bleak as you may be suggesting. On the other hand, the potentials of the crypto world is enormous and bitcoin will pay a crucial role.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
April 05, 2018, 10:55:03 AM
I think that bitcoin actually has a good future. Bitcoin is still a developmental stage, but already some countries even people have used it and believe in bitcoin.
Activity: 82
April 05, 2018, 10:51:26 AM
I think BTC will hardford and after we will use BTC for payment
Activity: 294
April 05, 2018, 10:45:14 AM
there is no future for bitcoin?
I think bitcoin is good for the future, because bitcoin is the best asset to invest. If you believe in bitcoin you will benefit. Indeed bitcoin is still the stage of development but future bitcoin will definitely be good.  Smiley
Activity: 266
Merit: 11
April 05, 2018, 10:43:30 AM
Without bitcoin no crypto. All the cryptocurrencies depend on BTC. As you can see in the current market, now almost all the coins follow the BTC price movement. I don't think this pattern will change within this year. After several years new coin/s come an take the place of BTC .
Activity: 86
April 05, 2018, 10:39:17 AM
I think so
New coin with new digital, hight speed and low fee to change the world!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 10:28:08 AM
I don't agree with you. I think bitcoin will give good future. Yeah i know now bitcoin price is low but that's why bitcoin's not future i don't believe that. i guess bitcoin will give bright future.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
io.ezystayz.com
April 05, 2018, 09:49:48 AM
Guys, I think in future bitcoin will fell down and Instead of old blockchain technologies will come new and more large-scale projects. Bitcoin It is just the beginning.

Well actualy we are all realy dont know what will happen in the future but i still believe that bitcoin will recover again in the future.
Activity: 270
April 05, 2018, 09:39:31 AM
I'm completely disagree with you. Why you are thinking like that besides in future bitcoin price can go down but it's doesn't mean that bitcoin will die forever. Obviously more powerful crypto currencies will come in future but I hope bitcoin also remain it's own position for very very long time.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 397
dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair
April 05, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
No one knows about the future. we all can only try to make the future of bitcoin possible. achieved in terms of bitcoin can be the dream of many people by becoming a new revulsion
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
April 05, 2018, 09:20:33 AM
Yeah, well, I think that's what it's like.Bitcoin is actually old by time.The postage rates for bitcoin are too high.This is going to take a long time if you are going to send the bitcoin one time.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
April 05, 2018, 07:57:19 AM

Everything has a possibility in this market, whether it falling down or it prosper will be a matter of how it will unfold based on some factors such as how the market assets will move and change after some time, how people will support the market and continue to build it up, how transactions will shape the different market assets, and how the market will play in with the more established market systems in the world to name a few. Basically, if all the good factors will converge, then it would mean that the market will be present and would prosper for a longer time, and oppositely, if new markets and technologies will replace it or if it will lose support from people, then there would be no other movement but down for this market.
Activity: 175
April 05, 2018, 07:56:58 AM
All of us have different views with the bitcoin,my opinion is bitcoin will always has its future and it will not going to last because of its popularity now,I will think positive and enjoy what bitcoin can give to me.
Activity: 139
April 05, 2018, 07:50:18 AM
It should be said that bitcoin and crypto currency have a future. Now we can see how a lot of new coins come to the market. They are trying to prove their progressiveness and necessity. And the technology of crypto currency is trying to introduce into various spheres of people's life and activity. Bitcoin gave a powerful impetus to this development and it continues to exist.
Pages:
Jump to: