Author

Topic: 💰🔥【NO ICO!!!】✅5 WEEK BOUNTY✅35K ETH Raised⛓UChain⛓Brought to you by g0blin - page 216. (Read 43111 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Activity: 5

Infelizmente eu não consegui participar do ICO, obrigado pela equipe por nos deixar fazer recompensas. Btw caras há um erro quando eu tento juntar a campanha de assinatura e copiar o código para o membro do Hero, você poderia por favor ajudar? O erro é o seguinte: -INVALID BBCODE: fechamento da tag não aberta na tabela (1). Obrigado.
Activity: 41
#Report
Bitcointalk username: liubomyrskyiv
Telegram username: @Volodymyr975081037
ETH address: 0xae58F147401C04F5C8F40DEFCD7B7d942B2F4650

Week 1: 2 July – 9

Social Media Bounty:
Medium
Medium account: https://medium.com/@liubomyrskyiv
1. https://medium.com/uchain/announcing-our-first-ama-d3f9a1f53caf
2. https://medium.com/uchain/fbg-invests-in-and-partners-with-uchain-28049a2ec0c5
Activity: 308
Strong project with a strong team. Joining you and I wish that everything would work out for you
Activity: 8
Activity: 322
Great project with Great team members and the team behind
this project is working very hard to achieve their goals.
Activity: 21
Activity: 22
Кpyтoй пpoeкт!!! Peкoмeндyю дpyзья!!
Activity: 19
Decentralization takes trust. The same way we fear to put our trust in is the same way developers are mindful. I will love to ask, how do you inspire people to trust this project??
Activity: 242
Strong project with a strong team. Joining you and I wish that everything would work out for you
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
Smart contracts and cross chain hosting technology, chain of trust, security of users data is what the block chain really needs and UCHAIN will make that happen. Big ups to the team
Activity: 11
Hope it will be better project in 2018, NICE PRESENTATION
copper member
Activity: 140
When I learned about your project, immediately decided that this is what I need, and having studied more details and deeper, I realized that was not mistaken with a choice. I like and support your project and I will recommend it to my friends!
Activity: 23
I like the idea behind the project and also the script items. I wish this project is a success!
Activity: 152
Merit: 10
big project and A fantastic project with a team of effective consultants !  Wink
Activity: 135

Incredible design one of the best I have ever seen. Smiley
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
Undoubtedly you will have a huge success, I almost do not doubt this because this project is managed by a strong and competent team
Activity: 19
A fantastic project with a team of effective consultants is a reflection of true success.
Activity: 183
Great revolutionary project, best investment from 2018 onwards, super competent team, immediate success.Thank you ...
Activity: 182
uchain is a very nice project and I'm very excited this bounty campaign.
Jump to: