Author

Topic: 💰🔥【NO ICO!!!】✅5 WEEK BOUNTY✅35K ETH Raised⛓UChain⛓Brought to you by g0blin - page 220. (Read 43111 times)

Activity: 35
Merit: 0
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
I have a great belief in this project.. Good luck  to us all the way
Activity: 8
great airdop Uchain, must join and earn free token, thanks team much! Smiley Kiss
I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all! During the entire existence of the project, I noticed a trend of growth and capital infusion. That promotes the growth of the token. After the release of the tokens on the exchange, we will be able to observe larger growth spikes. What is evidenced by the large flow of investors and capital  Smiley
Activity: 3
 happy to join our community   Wink Wink . hope thsi will be the next awesome one in this crypto currencies .
#BOUNTY CAMPAIGN
 #UChain
Activity: 52
Great project with lot of potentials..
Activity: 546
Merit: 111
FABA-BREAK THROUGH IN VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET
How we can get this  token without buying from ICO?

You can enter the bounty campaign (the instructions are in the first post of this thread) or you can wait the coin to hit the exchanges. You need to be patient with this one though as it seems that it will be a blast!
Activity: 8
RESERVED FILIPINO TRANSLATION
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Bitcointalk Name: tamduong2
Bitcointalk Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/tamduong2-2138724

Telegram: @lehai112
Activity: 110
Staking: UChain will incentivize holders who keep UCP for a long time by granting them UCN, the distributing rate will be dynamic so people who hold and lock UCN for a long time will get extra bonuses.

>>> how min UCP must we have to get UCN bonus ?
Activity: 56
Native Language: English
Bitcointalk name: rotonrt56
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: rotonrt56
Eth Address: 0xF2bA5b6Fa0844442425298C304ed012D7950Bc7e
Activity: 69
Awesome infrastructure project for the global sharing economy solving the current problems of trust and data abuse, with the vision for a better global autonomous sharing economy ecosystem.
Activity: 178
Merit: 2

I found this project a few days ago and I will be happy to invest. Here's just one I can not understand, why rating systems very low estimate this project? For example ICObench estimates this  roject only on 3.4 / 5. This is a very low estimate for a project of this level
Activity: 74
Hype project agreed. I believe Uchain will be best.  I subscribed theirs updates and its looking good !
Activity: 24
Bitcointalk username:- Timcheerful11
0x7a55abCEBf7972A83164c6A1c0802BdB36818b28
Activity: 4
Jump to: