Author

Topic: 💰🔥【NO ICO!!!】✅5 WEEK BOUNTY✅35K ETH Raised⛓UChain⛓Brought to you by g0blin - page 231. (Read 43111 times)

Activity: 39
Merit: 0
Excellent News.... Let's do this.... The best project ever.... You guys should join now because is gonna be Amazing
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I am surprised by the large number of interested people. And I am glad that the bounty campaign is carried out by my favorite managers
Activity: 58
I am so excited about the UChain project! They have a excellent team with great user-base experience and going after a very important market in the sharing economy!! It will help enterprises develop there own sharing economy token to help develop a sharing ecosystem.
Activity: 16
promising project and interesting, good bounty company, good site, apparently the team is set up for luck, I think will join and see what happens Wink
Activity: 7
Good project.I hope with grand future.
Activity: 224
UChain!!! Awesome infrastructure project for the global sharing economy solving the current problems of trust and data abuse, with the vision for a better global autonomous sharing economy ecosystem.
Activity: 259
Merit: 100
Activity: 210
I see many possibilities for this project. I'm glad to be a part of it. The project impresses with its scope and intentions. Excellent team with good products in the field of block chains! I would like to introduce this company to you with great pleasure! Uchain go to the moon !!!
Activity: 9
Activity: 221
I am join Bitcointalk bounty program.
Activity: 73
what a great project it is look like strong undervalu project team excellent i will give 10 out of 10 all the best team
Activity: 48
I read about your project in internet and I see enough hype that curioused me.
So I'm here to understand more about and, if it deserves, to invest with my work or with my money Smiley
Activity: 9
Activity: 55
wow, the best project. Our UK based team see ICO Marketing differently.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Activity: 13
This project will lea in future. thanks
Activity: 46
Jump to: