Author

Topic: 💰🔥【NO ICO!!!】✅5 WEEK BOUNTY✅35K ETH Raised⛓UChain⛓Brought to you by g0blin - page 234. (Read 43111 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Reserved Translation campaign for English language

BitcoinTalk Name: shakirahamedlovlu
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/shakirahamedlovlu-1959013
Language: ENglish
Previous translations: https://sites.google.com/view/shakirahamedlovlu

Wallet: 0x42fab16b923b45e115285f9b36fc291266129589
Telegram: @lovlu84
Email: [email protected]
Activity: 219
good project! we need this technique on world market.
Activity: 77
Activity: 58
Activity: 202
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network
Blockchain for the Sharing Economy is Awesome
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
Semux BFT consensus algorithm
I understand correctly that the reward is fixed? That is, the reward pool will not be reduced?
Activity: 8
In my opinion, the project is rather promising and has a future. I wish Uchan to become better and more popular. Wink Smiley
Activity: 15
I read about your project in internet and I see enough hype that curioused me.
Activity: 1
Activity: 238
Merit: 3
glad to join n follow Uchain Project
Activity: 5

I hope this is a promising project I am very interest this program good luck
Activity: 74
Its one kind of great and very big project.
I really like this project.
Activity: 74
Nice project, this project look promising.I hope for a positive result of the company, your work does all the prerequisites for this. The hype around this blockchain project is so huge, I see great potentials in it and the decision of no ICO and just airdrop alone will give room for wide spread publicity. Thumbs up for such great decision
Activity: 101
Merit: 10
to participate in this bounty is the best thing that has happened to me this year, this is going to be the best project of the year without doubt if the developer stay with the roadmap
Activity: 8
UChain!!! Awesome infrastructure project for the global sharing economy solving the current problems of trust and data abuse, with the vision for a better global autonomous sharing economy ecosystem
Activity: 14
Activity: 57
With "Bitcointalk Bounty", i dont understand "i must make 10 posts per week in ICO/Cryptocurrency related threads". Do the contents of post relate Uchain or something ?
Activity: 126
I heard my friend introduce the project and I found out and it was pretty good. I plan to participate in airdrop and bounty programs. I hear the project does not sell the ICO does not know is correct. If possible I would also like to try a part of this project.
Jump to: