Pages:
Author

Topic: No matter the pressure don't release - page 4. (Read 550 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 161
September 20, 2023, 03:50:06 PM
Damn, the title sounds like some BSDM movie!

One thing that struck me:

It wasn't up to 10 minutes after he contacted his bank I received the payment in my account.

I don't believe that the bank was someone able to solve and transfer your money the balance reflect in your account in 10 minutes after not being able to do in 2 days, you said he had proven that he had sent the payment with documents, by chance can you compare the proofs with the current transfer as I tend to believe that as in many cases he didn't pay at all the first time and only under pressure and maybe because of a good fluctuation in exchange rates he agreed to do so!
I can't really tell if he never did or did the transaction the first time. But from the alert I received I can see two different dates 14/09/2023 which is the first day of the transaction,  and the second date 15/09/2023 was the day I received the payment.

Activity: 448
Merit: 117
September 20, 2023, 03:47:42 PM
Newbies tend to be prone to this error. After which, they start blaming the cex for making them loss their coin without them knowing it was their fault. As a newbie using a p2p platform, it is advised you carefully read through to see the instructions and guidelines to enable you scale through the process of using the p2p platform without having any issues.
When using the p2p for transaction, make sure you receive your credit alert before releasing anything otherwise if you dare release it without receiving your credit alert, your coin is gone. As OP has explained, things of that nature do occur so one must be extremely careful so as not to make such mistake.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 6108
Blackjack.fun
September 20, 2023, 03:21:29 PM
Damn, the title sounds like some BSDM movie!

One thing that struck me:

[Yep, this has to be written more often, since I fear that the people used to CEXs can a bit too easy make mistakes and then blame and avoid P2P, and return to CEX, give their ID to everybody and so on, when P2P exchanges should be the norm.

In this situation:
CEX - the CEX, their bank, your bank, you
P2P  -the P2P platform, the other guy, the other guy bank, your bank, you

A bit two many peers above 2!

legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 6382
Looking for campaign manager? Contact icopress!
September 20, 2023, 03:11:00 PM
Beginners should never make mistakes to release no matter how long it takes for them to receive payment.
 Hold on till everything is settled from both sides.

Yep, this has to be written more often, since I fear that the people used to CEXs can a bit too easy make mistakes and then blame and avoid P2P, and return to CEX, give their ID to everybody and so on, when P2P exchanges should be the norm.

Before executing a trade in any p2p platform, there are several notice and warnings including videos and disclaimers on how to use the services.

True. Still, somehow people tend to "RTFM" only after they get burned. So a couple extra warning signs don't hurt.
Activity: 350
Merit: 335
September 20, 2023, 03:02:40 PM
Before executing a trade in any p2p platform, there are several notice and warnings including videos and disclaimers on how to use the services. Part of the core message is usually to ensure funds are received before crypto is released. Anything contrary to this sequence,  there is really little the exchange can do to help as it will be difficult to prove funds were not received. 

Following instructions and being cautious is the sure way to survive in the digital world because where there is ease and comfortable is where risk creeps in.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
September 20, 2023, 02:47:36 PM
It is very common sometimes when we trade on exchange p2p payment delays,  these delay can be from the buyer's bank or seller bank's.  Many people have lose their money due to this delay of bank network thinking that the problem of the delay is from the network of bank which they will later get their money when the network of their bank becomes good and they go ahead to release the payment because of  evidence of payment that the other trader have sent to show as proof.

I had trade to sell bitcoin in an exchange and I was matched with a buyer, so after he did the bank transaction I was waiting to get bank alert and the amount of money in my account Balance.  We both complained to the exchange customer service to help how to go about the issue and the buyer was asked to submit his statement of account which he did,  he brought evidence of payment that made it looks as if the delay of payment that have not reached me was from me. With every I was still not ready to release the payment it reflect in my account,  this issue last about more than 30 hrs abd and the following day I sent him a message to contact his bank the delay which he said he did.

It wasn't up to 10 minutes after he contacted his bank I received the payment in my account.  If I had release the payment because of the pressure of customer service in the exchange,  the money wouldn't have gotten to me, which the buyer will be nowhere to find to make complains to his bank . Beginners should never make mistakes to release no matter how long it takes for them to receive payment.  Hold on till everything is settled from both sides.
Pages:
Jump to: